[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I think the good thing that happened with this recent "scandal" on JJY's life is that he will become much stronger and much wiser in facing life's difficulties.  I know he will survive with this heartbreaking issue due to the people who surrounds him- a loving family, friends, colleagues and his fans.  I think he is a well-loved person. Although, he will be viewed differently but in time he will recover.  

I really cannot fathom how the rabid Knetz and misguided media loosely use the word scandal over JJY's case when I believe in the first place, there's no existing scandal? Geez...:crazy:

• Like 7

@mj25 Imo maybe she felt insecure and try to defend herself but JJY admit it was his mistake joking that he record a video.I think JJY really gentleman and admit as soon the scandal outbreak.

Yea,i think the k-netz support him and criticize the reporter a lot.I hope JJY can stay strong and stay at  1박-2일.Now we have chance to turn it over and able to see some light at the end of the dark tunnel for this case

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

i am a law student .. and as per my knowledge goes.. you can always re investigate.. which is doing here in JJY's one.. and once the case is done in court then been appealed in higher court then it is hard to re open the case but only if there is some new evidence in light like in itaewon homicide case which has been repoen after found the dna of the offender

and I like to give my two cent on this case..

First the A and JJY began dating. they were happy and love was in the air.. then i think one night JJY and the girl got this crazy idea to flim themselves while having sex just for amusement. but maybe deleted the video soon after.. then JJY went to overseas right after sex and coundnt get the time to reply or connect with the Ex...so soon the relationship dethron and maybe JJY broke up with her. as he thought he was hurting her (as he said that in his leacture in the ewha university special 1n2d + wrote a song Maybe sympathy that how his feeling has changed)

The Girl maybe couldnt take this and as soon as Yoochan , Yoochan,s brother case came forward he thought maybe all celebraty are pervert and the video is taken was wrong and JJY can miss use it.. it also trigger the fire when Zico have said all are after his golden phone.. and she got angry with the sudden break up and angrily impusively filed an complain.. but As soon as JJY came to korea he talked to her and maybe solved everything. so he forgot and didnt thought this will become a big issue.

then this activist was brutally killed by police and the government wanted to hide it and thus brought back Zico and seolhyun scandal but that didnt take much impact .. the journalist went for more witch hunt and found about this charges about JJY which will be written down in his histroy which i think kinda korea's thing that they record every charger or complain against people.

Then Journalist made the news more spiced up by putting hidden video and no consent thing.. and netizen brouht back zico's comment ..thus this got bigger as so much sexual offence case in k ent is happening.

so this i what i think happened in JJY case ...

@kissmeStarlight i think this is the factor that stir up the case and create many rumors and perception.The golden phone.I saw it on youtube.

• Like 4

@traveljunkie84 I hope JJY can come back as a stronger person and prove his hater wrong! Hope the best outcome for him :) 

@bread90 yes, I also think she may be genuinely worried and scarred as I've read some news that their parents are also worried and she can't sleep nor eat during the scandal (I dunno whether this is true though). I hope the outcome from the police will be good and the K-Netz can see him in a different light. I've been hoping everyday that he won't quit 1N2D. It is already sad enough when Kim Joo Hyuk left :tears:

@kissmeStarlight Thanks for ur input on the law analysis :) I think the journalists really like to stir things up. The groundless rumour of the golden phone has become so big just because some netizen mentioned them. It was stated on the korean community that JJY phone really broke and he said it on celebrity bromance but the media didn't even try to find the facts but instead releasing even more rumour and fictions. It was mentioned on the last news when he surrendered his phone that the police never asked him to surrender his phone during the time of the investigation but some netizen still can't accept the fact and relating it once again to the famous golden phone. (I mean it's normal for people to have 2 phones and 1 mainly for contacts like how the businessman do) -_- 

• Like 5

@mj25Yeah it's so ridiculous that law enforcement leaked a solved case over some amount of money I bet and destroy another people's life. Then these so called journalists never bother to check facts before publish their story. Yes, rather than question them about their private life, why they did it, why not start asking the journalist for publishing fabricated story with just a little facts in it. This is a real sheep mentality. It's so easy for K-netz to follow and believe what the media publish. Then when the truth finally come out, they still refuse to believe it and start finding excuse to justify their first opinion. Zico already said in Radio Star that JJY uses that phone only for texting and it filled with celebrities' number, but of course nasty netizen twisted it and said it filled with private videos.

Lol that's another thing about netizen, never update with the latest news. It's so easy to check the news about JJY sent his phone today. Even international site like Allkpop has published it. Comments that questioning about how they got treat differently, claim it was sexism, etc will always come up. And guess how many of those K-netz who wanted them got kicked out of their show actually watch the show regularly. I bet majority of them rarely watch their show.

With Tiffany's case, that's also another witch hunt and media once again run with story without giving proper details to public. If you read what K-netz said to her like they wish she was killed and raped, she supposed to die like her mom, etc that's too much. They claimed her fans already told her about independence day in comments but they never take into consideration that many celebrity don't read all comments on their SNS because it's too many. Media also didn't give the detail when she edited her post on instagram and when she deleted her post on snapchat. Her fans posted screencap of it to show that the time was actually within minutes. That's when she realized her mistake. The fact that both JJY and Tiffany are the same age, grew up overseas and maknae in their show tho', such a coincidence. Are they targeting 27 club? Lol.

Another case that similar is Park Bom drug scandal. It's also a solved case and media published it few years late. It was actually a prescription drug to treat her mental health which unfortunately still illegal in SK. She started using it when she still live in US and it's legal there. But the way K-netz call her druggie like she used cocaine or heroin.

@kissmeStarlight Thanks for your explanation. I tried my best to translate what my friend told me about re-opening a case since it's not in English lol.

@traveljunkie84 I really hope so. I know JJY is strong. He struggled a lot to achieve his dream but he never give up on it. I just hope this problem won't give too much scars on him and change his personality. :( 

• Like 7

@montanari i know right, when the news about him surrending his phone, some people started to blame the reporter that brought up the issue previously but the way they comment keep on changing based on the news itself. Never once did I saw the top commenters mentioning the reasons why the case brought back to life. Many fans are asking JJY to sue the reporter for defamation but i doubt he will since I don't think he like to bother other people. 

I think both Tiffany and Bom cases are also witch hunt and these kind of scandals will never end in the eyes of the K-Netz but how the individual handles the situation is the one that can turn the table around. As for Tiffany, i do agree that her punishment and cursing comments are way beyond what she deserve. However, for her, patriotism has been a very important issue in Korea and many I-Fans are not aware of this fact. Many of them believe only on what the International news mentioned and some of the news are also reported incorrectly and media playing their readers. And some can't see that every case need different treatment and what they could only see is 'sexism' -> Male celebs are treated better than Woman -_- Journalists really like to dig cases that are closed and fabricated it to make it more interesting. 

I hope the witch hunt of korea celebrities can end as soon as possible. It has been increasing especially this year -_- 

• Like 4

@montanari and @mj25: Let's pray that our beloved maknae will see the light after the darkness ASAP.  When this happens, hopefully he will still be the ddorai, the 4D & charming maknae that we love right from the very start we became his fans.  Although, he will tame his cheeky attitude but I do not want him to fully change his personality, like being distant or worst make him a very reserved person.

• Like 4

Thankfully uri maknae handled this situation well and quick. He was confident from the start since he didn't do anything wrong. Things I learned from this?

FACT: JJY is REAL. He never acted innocent on his shows, he has a liberated mind and sometimes acted rude. (Everyone knew that already!)

DISCOVERY: He takes full responsibility of his actions and he protects the person he cares about whatever it takes even in the most difficult situation. (I didn't expected him to go that far, he could just have let his agency explain the details and that's it. But he bravely faced the press, apologized (for the worries it caused others) and even defended her. He earned my respect when he did that.)

• Like 8

Clarification about the supposed presscon/meeting from Reddit:

/u/mkatter: "That MyDaily article says that the 1N2D production team will hold an internal meeting on the 27th. The meeting won't make any decisions on Joonyoung since they're waiting for the prosecutor's office to conclude their investigation first. The article says nothing about a press conference."

The poster also commented (which I agree), "Nearly all the negative comments and the calls for stepping down from his shows are coming from people who don't actually watch his shows. 1N2D, since Season 1, has a history of attracting a deluge of trolls and malicious comments whenever something happens to its members or if there's a shakeup in the lineup."

• Like 8

@Sujin-a i saw at the 2d1n official website,there are many k-netz want him to go but luckily some fan fight for him now.I have to agree with you that some k-netz doent even watch the show.I hope we can unite and take some effort to give some encouragement in the page.

4 hours ago, linkassio said:

[Help] Please leave a message to Maknae at KBS 2D1N homepage http://http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/enter/happysunday/board/menu04/index.html

• Like 6

@traveljunkie84 Yup, I hope nothing will happen. I know he is not a person that is easily shaken up but this scandal has been pretty hard on him based on how he appear on the press conference :(

@Sujin-a Thanks for the update :) I think it's pretty similar to Tiffany's case as well. When she was dismissed, the rating drop badly and that shows the actual fans rate.

Btw, now the media has something to go against JJY again :angry: They mentioned that JJY has an exemption for military due to his education background. Now that they are waiting for his outcome from the police and has nothing to write, they started to publish something that will make the K-Netz angry. The fact that he is exempted has been known for a long time and even for me who is an international fan has known for around 3 years and it is impossible for the K-Fans not knowing this -_- (I'm so angry and annoyed by this!) Luckily most of the comments are not against JJY but they are raging to the journalists 

• Like 4

@mj25 Unnie's Slam Dunk's ratings actually dropped after the girlgroup special. I enjoy the show, and frankly speaking, they can thrive without Tiffany (she's barely around anyway), but the production needs to come up with more interesting projects to 'resurrect' their ratings.

Thanks also for the link. Sometimes, I just want to give real jobs to these tabloid writers. Read the comments. Sooner or later, if they continue those ridiculous write-ups, KNetz will soon realize their being 'played around.' The top comment already questioned the motive of the writer.

• Like 5

Unbelievable lol. These so called journalists basically use JJY's name for click-bait now.  Not enough with destroying his image with their fabricated story, they wanna add fuel to the fire.

Both JJY and his older brother got exempted from military service for the same reason. If I'm not mistaken, Eun Ji Won also got exempted from MS for that reason too. (CMIIW) That's not something he can control or fabricated. This is not injury or claim he's sick or things like that. Korean men get their notice for military service when they hit 20, right? I assume every guy who never get education in Korea get exempted. It's been known that he was born and raised overseas. In 1N2D, they mentioned it many times. That's how the hyungs and production crew kinda defend him when he showed his ignorance toward Korean history and old Korean pop culture. I see the demographic of the commenters is mostly 30-40 crowd. They're mature people who are not easily get deceived by media.

Those people who rarely watch the show but spend time to write comments even call KBS to ask the member who get involved in scandal to get kicked out of the show must have so much free time, don't they? If I could yell to them I would say "Be productive in your life" lol.

@asti_g_mei I share the same thought with you. His image is bad boy since Superstar K. He never try to hide his flirty nature and free lifestyle (smoking, drinking, clubbing, partying). But this scandal showed how mature he actually is.

@mj25 I mean. From thousand K-netz on his articles, how could none of them ever thinking and asking the reason why the case brought to spotlight now? Isn't that suspicious? I can't stand seeing his video and pics from presscon. I've never seen him like that before. I hope he doesn't lose more weight because of this. He's skinny enough already. :(

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, inner said:

Regarding the military exemption due to JJY's education background...what's that about? How does that work? He doesn't have the right education, too low, too high? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't finish highschool formal education so he's not exactly exempted, he's just not qualified, I think.

Jung Joon Young on this week's 'House Cook Master Baek'

201609272211773478_57ea77f6b070c_99_20160927224604.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-27%2Bat%2B2.48.39%2BPM.png

Osen - Naver: 'House Cook Master Baek 2', Jung Joon Young not edited out despite scandal 

1. [+4,849, -752] Jung Joon Young already revealed everything during the press con, why question how he's still on the show? It's reporters who are at fault

2. [+5,052, -835] He turned in his phone, he did nothing wrong so why should he be edited out? ㅋㅋㅋ What're you nitpicking him for now?

3. [+3,271, -481] I firmly believe that if you're a criminal, you deserve punishment but what's not right is the media witch hunting someone and brainwashing the public

4. [+3,947, -986] Maknae Jung Joon Young, fighting. 'Home Cook', fighting

5. [+2,901, -760] Jung Joon Young ate so well ♥

6. [+1,058, -245] He clarified that it wasn't a hidden camera, stop branding him as a criminal. Reporters, think before you write or else write his initials and not full name like you do with female celebrities

7. [+886, -223] I realized the level of Korean media through this case

8. [+927, -246] I watched this and felt so bad for him. It's good to see him working hard. The prosecutors have yet to make an announcement but people are so mean to tell him to leave his programs. Reporters, stop writing speculative articles with provocative titles

-
  • Like 11

@Sujin-a yup, I've watched the earlier episodes of Unnies and it is pretty funny but it become a but draggy(?) in my opinion and i think the rating drop might have slight influence from Tiffany since well she is from SNSD :sweatingbullets: their fandom is rather strong lol but i think mainly people preference change over time.

Thanks for the transalation link :) I haven't read the comments on kkuljaem yet but sometimes the commenters there are ridiculuous, on JJY case the blindedly believe the K-Netz comments that he share the "sex tape"(which don't exist) to his friends via "golden phone" (which groudeless rumour) -_- 

@montanari It has been a long time that I've found out JJY got exempted or not qualified and there are a lot of celebrities that also have the same due to them living overseas for a very long time. I think the K-Netz are starting to realize that the journalists wanted to bring JJY down and create new scandals. I hope he can stay healty and not be depressed :( I ca't really watch his face during the press con, it's just pained my hear to see him looking like that :tears: Seriously, those journalists should just leave him alone and wait for the police report come out. 

I really want to find out who is the person that staring the rumour and leaking the scandal. I hope he/she will get punished eventually! 

@inner as far as I know, he has inadequate education background like home schooling overseas etc, I think it is not formally recognized in Korea (I'm not to sure either though). But I know he doesn't need to go for military (this is the reason why I sometimes shake my head when his haters said he should go to the military lol -> this shows that they never check the facts at all) 

• Like 3

Koreans Vote For Their Current Favorite TV Programs

Koreans Vote For Their Current Favorite TV Programs

Gallup Korea recently held a survey from September 20 to September 22 to poll Korean adults in regards to their favorite TV program. They surveyed 1,010 men and women to choose their favorite dramas and variety shows.

KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” came in first place with 8.6 percent of the votes. Their survey reflected that fans of the drama are predominantly female. 13 percent of the females and 4 percent of the males surveyed selected “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” Of this 4 percent male group, most were in their 40s. Meanwhile, the majority of the 13 percent female votees were in their 30s and 40s.

Second place went to MBC’s “Infinite Challenge.” The next popular TV programs were MBC’s “Monster” (3.3 percent), KBS2’s “2 Days & 1 Night” (3.2 percent), and MBC’s “The Flower in Prison” (3 percent).

• Like 7

So if we just see the variety shows, not counting the drama, 1N2D just behind Mudo which expected. They're the nation variety shows after all. :P But they didn't specify the age demographic of the people who vote. I wanna know that. Park Bogum's drama really popular, isn't it? I haven't check what is it about, I only know it's saeguk drama.

That's the difference between K-netz who paid attention to JJY's presscon, updated with the latest news like sent his phone yesterday compared to K-netz who run away with whatever media published before the presscon and stick with it like it's the holy grail of truth. From the graphic of commenters, it convinced me that majority of JJY's anti is men lol. Ever since JJY read malicious comments toward him in The Show Champion, the wording, what kind of negative comments they threw at him, it's pretty obvious it came from men. I think most of them are insecure men who can't stand a guy like JJY who own his attitudes, so confidence borderline cocky, and adding to that he's good looking and talented lol.

@Sujin-a I read somewhere that minimum education to enlist in SK is middle school.

@inner I'm not really sure either since I'm not Korean, but it seems like all male celebrities who grew up overseas and never get education in SK are exempted. I assume their government consider the education they get overseas doesn't fit with SK education system, maybe related to the fact that they never learn about Korea and it's history, so they're lack of knowledge about it (just look at JJY) and make nationalism and patriotism not imprinted in their mind. That's just my assumption of course.

@mj25 Well hopefully more people start questioning the motive of media there. The witch hunt toward celebrities over their scandal need to stop. K-netz treated celebrities like they killed someone with the way they reacted. 

• Like 6