[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I love the episode but honestly I’m disappointed with the ending because it reeks of Running Man. Yes that gold thingy.The preview too not sure what to make of it. At first thought upon watching its like a mission ala RM. i really hope I am SO wrong in this and that the new PD is not veering that way. 

I love the Brown team and felt upset (lol) they didn’t win the word game.  awww:( Junho !!

I agree, if all the Brown members did the activities instead of one or two persons they would have won this. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sorry to cut short your post... Yoo PD really did a great job getting DG as their new member. His innocence, having "too much will" and optimistic attitude are good for this show. It's truly f

Ok, this will be the last one for now... I really like the new member YSY being the "weird one" and it surprised the members and viewers like me. I really enjoy watching the members barging into his h

Just finish watching the latest episode. Sorry for the essay that I'm about to write. Even though I knew it was gutaeng hyung in the costume, but it gave me so much feels when I saw him with his

^I think it will not go that way.  Let's just trust Ilyong PD and the members! :D I saw the last episode of RM and some of their activities or challenges are somewhat similar to 1N2D.  But I think the  important thing is 1N2D will always continue to give us laughter and heartwarming conversations no matter what kind of theme they will have on their show.  Anddddd as long as the boys are complete, I am fine with it. <3

Side note, JJY will be guesting in Law of the Jungle again, I wonder if will he also leave early on the show to shoot 1N2D? Lol

• Like 6

@flybabyfly I sort of agree with you on the gold part as a reward. The winners could have just gone home as a reward, and should have left the loser with a penalty like the usual going home bokbulbok.

@traveljunkie84 he guested in LOTJ before right?. Do they usually spend a week in the jungle? He can shoot LOTJ on the week they don''t have a 1N2D shoot kkk.

• Like 3

I feel the same @jayne1874. I prefer KJH's team because their brown trip was unpredictable. Just like you said, they're traveler not tourist because they didn't just visit popular tourism spot. I love the bobblehead diary tour they made too. I was confused at first what they would do with those bobblehead footages. But after the editing team put it together, it was such a great way to sum up their tour. This whole trip was fun, I enjoy it a lot.

@flybabyfly Hmm I don't think Il Yong PD had any intention to change this show direction like RM. I assume the gold ring was sponsored, not purely from production's budget that 1N2D got because we know this show already cost a lot just from their regular trip without gold prize. What mission from next episode's preview? All I see was they did DOTS parodies lol. If anything that's more like Mudo who like to make comedy skit rather than RM. From the caption on 1N2D FB, the next trip's theme is "Drama Road". 

@traveljunkie84 JJY will leave early again from LOTJ filming lol. But this time not because of 1N2D filming, but because of his band's concert.1N2D will be filming on Sept 16-17 if they don't change the plan. While JJY will leave to South Pacific for LOTJ on Sept 17. No rest for him. His band's concert is on Sept 24. So he'll leave after 3-4 days, while the other casts will be back on Sept 27.

• Like 9
14 hours ago, montanari said:

@flybabyfly Hmm I don't think Il Yong PD had any intention to change this show direction like RM. I assume the gold ring was sponsored, not purely from production's budget that 1N2D got because we know this show already cost a lot just from their regular trip without gold prize. What mission from next episode's preview? All I see was they did DOTS parodies lol. If anything that's more like Mudo who like to make comedy skit rather than RM. From the caption on 1N2D FB, the next trip's theme is "Drama Road". 

@traveljunkie84

Before this they have ost movies road .. Now they with theme drama road .. Now location dots already finished rebuild by taebaek gov. Tourist can visit that place different time battle trip go epi with teuk with henry ) 

Not many fanpic time they filming here expect from kakaostory helicam staff.. If he not uploaded that location maybe I not know where they filming this epi few a week ago... 

They already finished filming 2 trip (both still not broadcast have 5 1/2 epi in their hand

If see schedule jongmin they back filming end sept ..

• Like 6

Hello everyone! I miss coming here and I miss all you guys. :blush: (Please dont mind my late "Likes")

Having some problem with my browser (still having a problem) that I had to missed login to the forum. Had to go elsewhere to finally leave a word or two becoz I miss this place so much. Looks like i might only coming here less now until I get my browser fix.. Juz have to read the forum from afar for now...

Well, there's nothing I dont like about the last trip with Kim Junhyun and PBG except one thing.... I've promised myself not to be fond of PBG too much but I cant help it... I have fallen in love all over again for him, plus watching him on his new drama... :sweatingbullets: *sigh* I think one year from now I will always look back at this trip and miss it so much becoz it was sooooo gooooood!!! Thanx Ilyong PD for making such a great trip... I kept repeating so many parts of the trip becoz it will go down in history as one of PD-nim's best trip. 

Oh yeah, I forgot to congratulate the cast, crew, staffs and everyone on winning "Best Variety Show" recently. We all so deserving it what more to say the Harbin trip was legendary! 

I cant wait for the new epi this evening... i hope it will be as crazy (like as if they have never been crazy) like the Movie OST Road last year. I am so looking forward to it...

P/S: Can someone make a cut of a video from the last epi the part where the Brown trip team bob their heads to the music from one place to another... I seriously cannot get enough of that scene... :lol:

• Like 7

Kbsworld only gonna start playing part 3 of the last trip...

Juz trying to relive the best of it.... juz found it juz now...From park bogum's twitter...

Spoiler

CrjhiuKUEAADGpR.jpg

CrjhiuLUEAASWrg.jpg

Gonna miss the guests.. Hope they come again like seriously evn if it's juz cameos or phone calls.. Xiongdi~ Xiongdi~

• Like 8

Hello ladies and gentlemen.. Kbs world uploaded recent episode with subtitles:

And for those who cannot open the episode, here are its short clips:

Spoiler

And here are todays episode clips:

I am sorry, i watch the episodes but i cannot discuss them with you, because currently i am on vacation.. i cannot wrap my head around for decent sentences :D 

• Like 6

“2 Days & 1 Night” Airs “Descendants Of The Sun” Themed Episode

“2 Days & 1 Night” Airs “Descendants Of The Sun” Themed Episode

2 Days & 1 Night” is tackling the world of drama?

In the September 11 episode, the members head to Taebaek, Gangwon-do in a “Descendants of the Sun” themed episode. The cast is divided into the “Volunteer Medical Service” team (à la Song Hye Kyo) and the Military Dispatch Service team (à laSong Joong Ki).

2 days & 1 night

yoon si yoon

The members take a ride in a helicopter, just like Song Hye Kyo does in the drama. To win their lunch, they parody a scene in the drama where Song Hye Kyo has to save a dying patient. In their case, they have to save a dying “gag” (comedy skit) and make their patient laugh.

2 days 1 Night

In the second round, they use water balloons to mimic the bomb scene in “Descendants of the Sun.” Cha Tae Hyun was unable to save Jung Joon Young from getting hit, cutting the wrong string, but luckily the balloon bounced off his head and didn’t splash the rest of his body.

kim jong min

The third round parodies the scene in which Kim Ji Won is treated to an ice bath following a viral infection. The team with the lowest body temperature wins the game, with Cha Tae Hyun as the victor.

During lunch, Cha Tae Hyun calls Song Hye Kyo to “brag” about their exploits, and the other members quickly abandoned their food to join in on the call.

Cr: soompi

• Like 8

c4owznp.jpg

1) KBS   1N2D S3 EPISODE 140

16.8 %  160911  (-0.2%)

LAST WEEK

17.0% 160904 (-1.2%) 

Spoiler

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

-----------------------------------------

2) MBC REAL MEN 

11.7% 160911 (-0.4%)

LAST WEEK 

Spoiler

12.1% 60904 (-0.3%)

12.4%   160828  (+2.4%)  
10.0%. 160821 ( +1.7%)

Hide contents
8.3% 160814 (-1.5%)

9.8% 160807 (+0,6%)

9.2 % 160731 (-0.2%)

9.4% (-1.3% )

10.7%  (+1.3%)

9.4% 160710  

--------------------------------------

3) SBS RM 

6.7%  160911 (+0.6%)

LAST WEEK 

Spoiler

6.1% 160904 ((+0.6%)

5.5% 160828 (- 0.2%) 

5.7% 160821  (= )

5.7%(+0.4%)

5.3%   160807 (-1.5%)

6.8% 160731 (-0.3 %)

7.1%(-0.7%)

7.8% 160717 (+0.4%)

7.4% 160710 

========================

1SLOT 

-----------------------

2) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN

10.1 %(-0.2%)

LAST WEEK 

Spoiler

9.9% 160904 (-1.1%)

11.0% 160828 (-0.4%)

11.4% 160 821 (+ 1.7%).

9.7% (-0.8%) 160 814

10.5% (-0.3%) 160 807

10.8% (-0.1%).

10.9% (-1.4%).

12.3% 160 717 (+ 1.0%).

11.3% 160 710 (+ 0.2)

11.1% 160 703

-----------------------------

1) MBC MASKED SINGER

12.4% 160911 (+0.9%)

LAST WEEK

Spoiler

11.5% 160904 (-2.2%)

13.7%  160828 (+1.4% )

160 821 12.3% (+1.5%).

160 814 10.8% (-2.5%).

13.3% 160 807 (+ 1.0%).

160 731 12.3% (-1.3%).

13.6% 160 724 (+ 0.2%).

13.2% 160 717  (+0.4)

12.8% 160 710  (0.9%)
13.7% 160 703

---------------------------------

3) SBS Fantastic Duo

6.5% 160911 (+0.6%)

LAST WEEK

Spoiler

5.9% 160904 (+0.3%)

5.6% 160828  (+0.1%)

5.5%  160821 (+ 0.1%)

5.4% (+ 0.1%) 160 814

160 807 5.3% (+ 0.1%)

5.2% (1.0%)

160 724 6.2% (-0.3%).

6.5%. 160 717 (-0.7%).

160 710 7.2% (+ 1.8%).

160 703 5.4%

• Like 8
Guest pink_dolphins

I like the latest episode because the editing has the same feel as before.  Since it changed main PD editing/episodes only annoyed the hell out of me but now it is different...  i wonder who edited this time. :grin:

@Sujin-a: I dunno the format of LOTJ because I only watched up to JJY's appearances. Lol

@montanari: It would be nice to see him complete the filming of LOTJ because his last guesting was too short. I would love to see him participate the challenges more and show more of his quirkiness like how he exposed his underwear when he got wet! LOL He was lucky during the challenge on where they will find the key to open the treasure box.  

On 1N2D, I laughed so hard on the last episode especially their resurrection of old jokes and when CTH & KJM were bathed in the cold water.  Hahaha Anddddddddddd Dong Gu's attempt to make the maknae writer laugh! It made me giddy and if I were the girl, I would faint of Dong Gu's gestures. :D

• Like 4
7 hours ago, traveljunkie84 said:

@Sujin-a: I dunno the format of LOTJ because I only watched up to JJY's appearances. Lol

@montanari: It would be nice to see him complete the filming of LOTJ because his last guesting was too short. I would love to see him participate the challenges more and show more of his quirkiness like how he exposed his underwear when he got wet! LOL He was lucky during the challenge on where they will find the key to open the treasure box.  

On 1N2D, I laughed so hard on the last episode especially their resurrection of old jokes and when CTH & KJM were bathed in the cold water.  Hahaha Anddddddddddd Dong Gu's attempt to make the maknae writer laugh! It made me giddy and if I were the girl, I would faint of Dong Gu's gestures. :D

LOTJ, I know. Recapping the episode with Seo InGuk, Lee SunBin and Yeh JiWon (and ChunHee, MinKyo and KangNam with ByungMan of course) now. THey basically dump the entire group in some remote area - no cities/other people/ plain, cool wilderness, be it Jungle, desert, marshes, whatever - and leave them to fend for themselves. Of course, they're accompanied by local guides and a doctor, but essentially, food, drinking water, housing, toilet, whatever else, they're supposed to solve those problems themselves. Didn't catch anything today? Then you just starve. Haha.

How entertaining it gets really depends on the dynamics of the guests and this trip, it's pretty gut busting. I bet JoonYoung's group will be too. There's JoonYoung there, of course.

• Like 3
  • kjmcth changed the title to [Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 Trip with Global Viewers 2 SEPTEMBER 2018