[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Super like the latest episode ♡♡♡

Joonho DOES look handsome :lol: 

Taehyun and his star studded connection is simply amazing. He's just a phone away from those A list actors/actresses. Hyungnim, oppa, appa, Taehyun-ah, whatever they call him, they pick up his calls at anytime. 

Looking back at his recruitment on Season 2, I would never thought that he would be the ace of the show when it comes to inviting guests.

Ilyong PD shows his charms in the chopper scene with Jongmin. While Yoo PD would never ask for a snack and drink from the members with his cool attitude, Ilyong PD has this natural innocent aura that makes him just like the members sometimes. Remember the scene when he quickly stole some bites at Donggu's grandma's house? Adorable :D 

And when he temped Jongmin's butt :lol::lol:

Donggu turned to Shiyoon is mesmerizing. There is no chance the writer can keep her poker face without a hint of a blush.

Next week's episode looks fun. Who's that on the phone? Gutaengie hyung?

• Like 9

I love the latest episode. So many funny moments from the beginning to the end. Most of them came from KJM and it's all started from his outfit choice. :joy: I wonder if that clothes was sponsored or he really liked it and bought it. Then when they're in helicopter and he bickered with Il Yong PD. Since they're the same age and Il Yong PD has been on the show since S2, KJM could easily tease him. With Yoo PD, KJM felt kinda awkward because Yoo PD showed who's the boss. Il Yong PD looked too innocent at times. :lol:

tumblr_oderzhDasr1vdbotgo1_250.gif  tumblr_oderzhDasr1vdbotgo4_250.gif

tumblr_oderzhDasr1vdbotgo3_250.gif  tumblr_oderzhDasr1vdbotgo7_250.gif

Credit : http://joonyoungism.tumblr.com/

I don't watch DOTS so I don't know much about the drama, but their parodies still so funny. Thanks to the clips from DOTS they showed, I could understand the context. Medical team with their lame old jokes cracked me up. Dispatch team never had a chance against Medical team in that game. KJH is so fit to do old jokes like this. His frilled lizard imitation was on point. Then JJY ended it with his "nununununu". It's just so absurd that make you dumbfounded and you couldn't help but laugh. :lol: Donggu's joke is something to make your heart fluttered when he said it to you, not laugh. But as people who watch it, it's so cheesy that I got second hand embarrassment lol. Then KJM came with his joke that killed the mood. In Love bomb game, JJY was too lucky that the water balloon didn't burst on his head. :sweatingbullets:

In the last game, KJM's butt was the MVP. :joy: Il Yong PD was happily measured the temperature on KJM's butt too. He played along with them well. My favorite lines, 

KJM: Can you save me?

KJH: I'm sorry but I can't. His butt just dead... beep..beep..beep.

I'm, excited for next episode. I'm curious with the one on the phone with them. @jayne1874 It'd be great if that's really Gutaeng hyung. But it didn't sound like him.

@kjmcth I forgot it's Chuseok holiday this week in SK. So no filming this week then. It's better for JJY so he can have a good rest before leave to South Pacific for LOTJ.

@traveljunkie84 LOTJ always has bad timing when they invite him lol. But since JJY has weekly shows, he can't leave the country more than a week too.

• Like 10

6xYFh8E.jpg

pE6pj2l.jpg

on preview text kbs site say they at Sabuk station Gangwon... check on wikipedia  have old kbs drama  filming here .... related with 1st drama taehyun (cameo ) 

Spoiler

zIVwAsy.png

i remember  drama  sbs yongpal  + tvn plus nine boy..  i remember have scene them at wind turbine... 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

Hi @ukelili

Watched the raw episode of Gurachacha and also waiting for gracious subbers of that show .:)

By the way, regarding the 1n2d episode tomorrow, I don't have an idea about the drama in the cabbage farm I saw on the preview.

I want to watch CTH's and KJH's "Hello Friends" variety show too. Please PM me if you know where I can watch them with eng sub. Thanks! :wub:

1n2d S3's "Ajae" (Old men) in a new show together, yay! Go, Mr. Hashtag and Mr. Yapsa! :P

Spoiler

KBS in the works of creating a new idol show specially for the Chuseok holiday! Who’s on the featured guest lineup?

KBS will be running the pilot episode for “Hello Friends” as a Chuseok special next week! “Hello Friends” is a program dedicated to bring celebrities of all generation together and blossom into a natural friendship. Through the variety talk show, age gaps and generational shocks will be brought to light as the celebrities of various ages will interact with each other. In a society where age is considered of utmost importance, a show that tries to break the barrier with the help of ‘ajae (old man) humor’ will sure become a hit!

http://www.kpopmap.com/2016-chuseok-kbs-special-hello-friends-lineup/

• Like 5

Preview for next episode.

Jung Joon Young to show frivolous 'Squid Dance' which provoked the hyungs on 2D1N

I wonder what did he do this time. The hyungs' face. :joy:

80313030.1_99_20160917140405.jpg?type=w5

The flower boys, Jung Joon Young & Yoon Si Yoon to show off their bromance while cooking in 2D1N

htm_2016091884156235503_99_2016091808430

• Like 9

Hello, everyone! I'm super busy these past couple of weeks but I couldn't skip not to watch this show and share my love for this show here.

I love all the members but really, Jun Ho is killing me. He's my most loved member.

tumblr_odee7dC7Iv1vdbotgo4_400.gif   tumblr_odee7dC7Iv1vdbotgo6_400.gif

tumblr_odhlwtirn31vdbotgo4_540.gif

tumblr_odhm9ru3ry1vdbotgo5_540.gif

from 1n2d1n tumblr

tumblr_inline_oddtaixGfe1tcim80_540.jpg

from maknae-pd tumblr

• Like 12

iWhKMJT.png

yqgLzgR.png

1) KBS   1N2D S3 EPISODE 141 

16.3%  160918  (-0.5%)

LAST WEEK

16.8 %  160911  (-0.2%)

Spoiler

17.0% 160904 (-1.2%) 

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

-----------------------------------------

2) MBC REAL MEN 

12.9% 160918 (+ 1.2% )

LAST WEEK 

11.7% 160911 (-0.4%)

Spoiler

12.1% 60904 (-0.3%)

12.4%   160828  (+2.4%)  
10.0%. 160821 ( +1.7%)

8.3% 160814 (-1.5%)

9.8% 160807 (+0,6%)

9.2 % 160731 (-0.2%)

9.4% (-1.3% )

10.7%  (+1.3%)

9.4% 160710  

--------------------------------------

3) SBS RM 

7.0% 160918    (+0.3%) 

LAST WEEK 

6.7%  160911 (+0.6%)

Spoiler

6.1% 160904 ((+0.6%)

5.5% 160828 (- 0.2%) 

5.7% 160821  (= )

5.7%(+0.4%)

5.3%   160807 (-1.5%)

6.8% 160731 (-0.3 %)

7.1%(-0.7%)

7.8% 160717 (+0.4%)

7.4% 160710

• Like 9

Guest pink_dolphins

Once again funny episode. :grin: ... 

Dong Gu still looks awkward and has not put down his wall yet but i know he is trying. I wish he'll let himself go and show his true self im sure he'll be more loved. :blush:

40 minutes ago, pink_dolphins said:

Once again funny episode. :grin: ... 

Dong Gu still looks awkward and has not put down his wall yet but i know he is trying. I wish he'll let himself go and show his true self im sure he'll be more loved. :blush:

Yeah, I think he's still trying to find his footing here. I've been nervous for him ever since his first appearance, and still am. Is it just me, or I get the sense a couple of times that he was trying too hard, and it showed? He seems like a naturally competitive guy who wants to excel especially with physical challenges, but so far, he's been gracious during the times he flopped at games. (I like to believe he really flopped, not that he had to hold himself back and not ace most of the stuff!) 

He's got quite a ways to go before he can be as unreserved as say, Cha Tae Hyun. That being said, at this point I quite like having someone on the 2D1N team as goody-two-shoes type who takes tasks and punishment seriously, and can even do a good job at it. Satisfying to see Dong Gu being so efficient at harvesting cabbages last episode.  

• Like 5

This week episode was super funny :joy: and it's going to be my very favourites episode and I would recommend this episode to everyone especially the newbie after the barli trip . Junho just make my day and make me forget the world. (it means I forget all the thing that I have been worry all day)

how can you not forget the world if you see this . Hahahahaaha. The legend couple just got their new haircut , 

I like your new haircut Matilda Jong min :love:

I just can't stop laugh even though I watched many times:joy:m

By the way how do guys insert photo in here . I have problem with it , I don't know how to insert photo . Please teach me insert photo :sweat_smile:

• Like 6