[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

1 hour ago, montanari said:

@inner I'm not really sure either since I'm not Korean, but it seems like all male celebrities who grew up overseas and never get education in SK are exempted. I assume their government consider the education they get overseas doesn't fit with SK education system, maybe related to the fact that they never learn about Korea and it's history, so they're lack of knowledge about it (just look at JJY) and make nationalism and patriotism not imprinted in their mind. That's just my assumption of course.

But many of the kpop people who were born outside Korea are now doing MS too. I think they changed to Korean citizenship or accepted dual citizenship. 

• Like 1

@montanari I've seen some comments and I think those that mentioned him to go to military are most probably males that are jealous of him. I think they just can't accept the fact that he is pretty good looking and has a free spirit attitude that won't care about their hate and so that's why the like to create groundless rumour for him. And too bad, the other K-Netz are people that are easily influenced by media. 

I think a lot of them are starting to realise the media play. Some comments on instiz are pretty positive and most are supporting and feeling sorry for JJY especially after the journalist brought up JJY military exemption case that was already known for years -_- (This military news are really showing their real intention)

I'm so happy about the popularity choice :) I hope more international fans can enjoy 1N2D more like us 

Spoiler

P.S: Park Bo Gum drama is so good, 세자저하~~~:wub:

• Like 6

@flybabyfly Hmm I'm not sure either about that. We need Korean to answer this lol. I tried to look it up and I found something funny. "there are certain non-health related issues that would disqualify one from serving, generally described as “people who would create disharmony in the unit.” Interestingly, another group that falls into this category is people who have excessive tattoos, because tattoos are generally considered a sign for a gang membership." :lol:

The only thing I got about education is the minimum education to enlist is middle school. None of it mention about where they have to get their education. For Eun Ji Won, he's officially middle school graduate in SK because he moved to Hawaii in high school. Before 2004, minimum education was high school.  The only explanation I got about JJY is he's seen as elementary school graduate in SK. Like @mj25 mentioned, JJY not just went to regular school but also went through home schooling for some times because his family moved countries frequently and it's hard to enroll in regular school. So maybe home school is not recognized there. I also looked up idols who were born outside Korea and enlisted. They moved to SK at young age and finished their education there. Or other idols got education in SK before moved to another country and finished it there. The important thing is they have to have Korean citizenship.

The intention when they published the article about JJY got exempted was pretty clear, they wanted him to get more hate from K-netz. When it comes to that issue, men always vocal about it and show how much they hate celebrities who got exempted or doing public service rather than active duty.

Edit : In Allkpop, they mentioned that JJY already talked about his exemption from Superstar K era. Some commenters said JJY actually tried to enlist before he became celebrity, maybe when he was around 20, so not long after he moved to Korea. He even did physical exams, but his file got rejected because military/government didn't claim his foreign education.

• Like 5

Geez, JJY has been in showbiz industry for how many years and they just only brought up today his non-admission in the military? I really see what the haters did there, I really see! Seriously, this kind of news is so frustrating.  I feel pity to the celebrities in South Korea.

If they do not want JJY in there, JJY please be a celebrity in our country since Dara is already having her stints in one of the famous channels in our nation! Lol We will welcome you with arms wide open. :D:P 

• Like 3

Sigh... It's frustrating how much hate the media and knetz are targeting at him. But on the bright side,  it may be a good thing too.  The media outlets are being so obvious about trying to tear down JJY's career that everyone seems to be able to tell he is being targeted.  The comments are positive now,  right? 

• Like 4

There are many cases in SK that People who are excluded or exempted from MS voluntarily serve in the military later., Some one gives up his other nationality or tries to take and pass GED, or  is treated for their health problems in order to qualify (Ok Teacyeon). 

Knets become very harsh regarding Military and many stars end up their careers because of its. Therefore, although Many stars have right to not serve, they choose to serve voluntarily because they want to recover their reputation or simply to express their patriotisom.

In case of JJY, he can study and take GED if he wants to serve. But I dont think it is necessary unless this scandal becomes too bad :'(  

Edited by cappuccino123
  • Like 1

There are new Naver articles, and looks like Korean media is monitoring the developments of JJY's "issue" today and pronouncements (if there will be any) from 1N2D since tomorrow they will resume shooting. Why should one person's life suffer from misinformation, while those who spread misinformation anonymously earn money? Sometimes, I think humanity doesn't deserve good things.

Prayer circle guys! :)

• Like 2

I also read on Naver news that one of the news mentioned that they will announce their decision on JJY today while some mentioned that he will take a break and come back. I think most of the K-Netz are siding with JJY ever since he surrendered his phone. I kinda agree that he should take a short break and come back to calm his mind and heart first since if the police has not come out with their outcome, i think it's still difficult for him to be fully accepted and his haters will still be sticking around. But I hope he won't quit permanently on 1N2D 

• Like 2

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/jung-joon-young-may-temporarily-leave-1-night-2-days

Jung Joon Young will be discussing his future plans with KBS to determine whether or not he'll be taking a temporary leave from '1 Night 2 Days'. 

Reports on September 28 claimed that Jung Joon Young asked the show's staff for a break, despite the public's support in keeping him on the show. Supposedly, the singer thought it would be difficult to continue making laughter on the set during a controversial period. The producers have relayed that they are currently discussing the matter, and will come to a conclusion by the end of the day. Jung Joon Young's temporary leave from '1 Night 2 Days' may also have an impact on his other shows - 'Laws of the Jungle' and 'House Cook Master Baek'.

In naver, there are some articles confirmed that he will take a break in 2D1N and be edited carefully in House cook master Baek 2 ( but not cut all his scenes) . TVN is Cable channel so it is easier.

But for Laws of the Jungle i am not sure. It is very sad because he spend much time on filming it :(

Although It is right decision for him right now but i will miss him so much :( Hope he will not be edited in next week eposide. And hope he will absent from just one trip :((((

• Like 4

Exactly what I am wishing for him. Much as I wanted to see him in his shows, I wouldn't mind not seeing him for a week or two or even a month, if this will give him time away from all of this. He needs to heal and re-gain the self confidence that he lost. After that, we will welcome you back with arms wide open and virtual big hugs from everyone! JJY fighting! 

JJY handled this case like a boss :glasses:

1.) Media releases the scandal > haters expectation: he will hide and just deny it, let his agency handle it> JJY: speaks up on a press conference and cleared everything, even called the media out wrong information on "hidden camera"

2.) Haters responds: if that's the case, why did you say your phone is broken? > JJY: Hands over his broken phone to the police and the exgf also gave her statement defending him

3) Media and haters thinking of what else to say: How about your military exemption? > JJY: no reaction (not really needed) > Netizens reacted and questioned media intention and witch hunting by bringing this matter up again while it was already known in the past.

4) Haters: Can't think of anything else, but ask 1n2d and his shows to drop him out of the shows. But by this time more Kr are already siding with JJY and asking for the shows to keep him. > JJY: voluntarily asked for temporary leave (not because of his hater's but because he needed a break)

Media and Haters: Alright, we lose, jumps to Zico issues or maybe the LMH-TSwift. WTH?!?! 

• Like 5

I understand if he chooses to take a break from tomorrow's shoot . That will be two episodes without him (if this news is confirmed). If I were him, it will also be difficult. We know JJY is a tough cookie, but he's still a human afterall and on top of that, an entertainer. I just hope they won't edit him out in this Sunday's episode. Be strong JJY!! I'm also praying for the members to keep on smiling in tomorrow's shoot as I know this 'issue' is also difficult for them as JJY's beloved hyungs.

Again let's first wait for 1N2D's final and official statement. If the news article is true, it was JJY's request not the production's decison. It makes me wonder if Junho, at some point, asked to take a break as well during his controversy.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

. It makes me wonder if Junho, at some point, asked to take a break as well during his controversy.

junho cases really different ... most us know abt who doing wrong and even all comedian under his label(coko) totally support him that time .... they still want together with junho but  he can't save his agency anymore ... 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, asti_g_mei said:

Exactly what I am wishing for him. Much as I wanted to see him in his shows, I wouldn't mind not seeing him for a week or two or even a month, if this will give him time away from all of this. He needs to heal and re-gain the self confidence that he lost. After that, we will welcome you back with arms wide open and virtual big hugs from everyone! JJY fighting! 

JJY handled this case like a boss :glasses:

1.) Media releases the scandal > haters expectation: he will hide and just deny it, let his agency handle it> JJY: speaks up on a press conference and cleared everything, even called the media out wrong information on "hidden camera"

2.) Haters responds: if that's the case, why did you say your phone is broken? > JJY: Hands over his broken phone to the police and the exgf also gave her statement defending him

3) Media and haters thinking of what else to say: How about your military exemption? > JJY: no reaction (not really needed) > Netizens reacted and questioned media intention and witch hunting by bringing this matter up again while it was already known in the past.

4) Haters: Can't think of anything else, but ask 1n2d and his shows to drop him out of the shows. But by this time more Kr are already siding with JJY and asking for the shows to keep him. > JJY: voluntarily asked for temporary leave (not because of his hater's but because he needed a break)

Media and Haters: Alright, we lose, jumps to Zico issues or maybe the LMH-TSwift. WTH?!?! 

couldn't agree more!!!! the way he handle this problem make me proud... how mature and wise he is!!!

if he think this is the best decision for him now to break a while.. I will support him and wait patiently to the day when he finally comes back... But please come back soon....

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, kjmcth said:

junho cases really different ... most us know abt who doing wrong and even all comedian under his label(coko) totally support him that time .... they still want together with junho but  he can't save his agency anymore ... 

I get your point, JJY and Junho's case are of course different. What I'm referring to is about the decision to stay. I know Junho decided to not leave because they mentioned it before, but I was wondering if he considered taking a break. I know Junho's case doesn't involve him personally, but he was also asked by some narrow-minded people to leave the show, and I wondered what went through his mind with that ridiculous campaign to kick him out of the show.

• Like 3

I will feel really sad if I can't see him on his weekly shows now. I really hope it's just temporary. I won't be surprised either if it's JJY himself who ask for a break. He's under a lot of stress right now. How can he make people laugh with his usual antic? Even when he's in bad mood, he looked so grumpy in the show, imagine when he's under stress.

When will they plan to air his SBS Jungle? Isn't it 2-3 weeks after filming?

@asti_g_mei What Zico issue? Now they attack JJY's friend too?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, montanari said:

@asti_g_mei What Zico issue? Now they attack JJY's friend too?

He mentioned JJY's controversial phone in a TV guesting before, and he was supposedly scrolling down that phone before. And you know, it's not only JJY who's in hot waters, also his phone (at least for some Knetz). Looks like journalists are also now archaeologists.

• Like 3

FROM ALLKPOP

'1 Night 2 Days' announces final decision on Jung Joon Young's departure

jung-joon-young

KBS's '1 Night 2 Days' has officially announced a final decision on Jung Joon Young's departure from the show. 

On September 28, the producers announced, "Respecting Jung Joon Young's intentions, we have decided he'll be taking some time off for reflection no matter the results of the investigation. The upcoming recording of '1 Night 2 Days' on the 30th will be carried out with 5 members and no Jung Joon Young. However, the decision will be overlooked again as the investigation has yet to be finalized. In the upcoming broadcast, Jung Joon Young might be appearing since it was recorded with the elders of the town, so please understand."

Will you be missing Jung Joon Young on '1 Night 2 Days' for a while?
  • Like 6