[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I respect JJY's decision to take some times off. He really need to clear his mind now. So he still appear on next episode, right? It would be weird and ruin the flow if they cut him.

A short clip of JJY'sperformance, I hope you guys don't mind I post it even though it's off topic. I hope he can find healing through music, the thing he loves the most. Maybe he will go overseas during his break, far from all this.

@Sujin-a Chh these K-netz make me sick.

• Like 9

I think he made the best decision for him and all the staff to take a break but I hope it's only temporary though! I will be very said if they will change the decision and make him leave permanently :tears: it will be very difficult for him to film together and facing the camera to entertain and make people laugh with his current state of mind and heart. I hope the outcome form the police will be soon announced since we will only be able to know the real and final decision from KBS after this outcome come out. I hope the hyungs can contact him during his break to phone or something so at least he will somehow appear on the episode for a short time. 

Spoiler

I know it's off topic but anyone know how is his schedule for his concert? I know that there is one left in Daegu i think 

and for Law of the jungle i think we will only know their decidion after the whole crew came back in Oct 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, mj25 said:

I think he made the best decision for him and all the staff to take a break but I hope it's only temporary though! I will be very said if they will change the decision and make him leave permanently :tears: it will be very difficult for him to film together and facing the camera to entertain and make people laugh with his current state of mind and heart. I hope the outcome form the police will be soon announced since we will only be able to know the real and final decision from KBS after this outcome come out. I hope the hyungs can contact him during his break to phone or something so at least he will somehow appear on the episode for a short time. 

Hide contents

I know it's off topic but anyone know how is his schedule for his concert? I know that there is one left in Daegu i think 

and for Law of the jungle i think we will only know their decidion after the whole crew came back in Oct 

Love this idea. Looking forward to this. :)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mj25 said:

Hide contents

and for Law of the jungle i think we will only

Now this is very true, since regardless of free-spirited or not, we're talking about JJY here, who is renowned to be a tsundere and someone who, though is a ddorai, is a very very sensible child (oppa to me lol). I think he made the right decision w regards to his temporal leave, as I feel that at this rate, his smiles won't be true from his heart, and it's extremely painful to do that, and for viewers, to watch that. I do hope that he doesn't change his decision to a permanent leave though, as I have a feeling that the decision lies in his hands rather than the production team. I'm pretty sure the production team is extremely fond of him (just look at the team's comments for him on Happy Together) that's why they're respecting HIS decision and not looking for a replacement. I'm just worried about his decision..... 

My heart just broke right in the morning and I have an exam in the evening.... :tears:

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

I get your point, JJY and Junho's case are of course different. What I'm referring to is about the decision to stay. I know Junho decided to not leave because they mentioned it before, but I was wondering if he considered taking a break. I know Junho's case doesn't involve him personally, but he was also asked by some narrow-minded people to leave the show, and I wondered what went through his mind with that ridiculous campaign to kick him out of the show.

I think for Junho's Case, since he is comedian in Gag and 1D2N (both screened on KBS), if taking a break, he must take a break in both shows. And JH controversy related a lawsuits which can take long time (as u know he was just proven innocent in 2016), and at this time, 1D2N rating was not stable and reign in Sunday. So i think if he took a break, they will find some else to replace him.

For JJY case, i think it will not take a long time to prove his innocent, and now 1N2D always remains stable rating, so his temporary absence will not effect too much. 1N2D team can wait for his comeback. So This decision will be win-win decision for both parties ( JJY and KBS)

• Like 5

Jung Joon Young Leaves “2 Days & 1 Night” For Time Of Self Reflection

Jung Joon Young Leaves “2 Days & 1 Night” For Time Of Self Reflection

With the recent news surrounding singer Jung Joon Young, it has also been announced that the singer will be leaving KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night.”

On September 29, the production team for “2 Days & 1 Night” released an official statement, saying, “It is very regrettable that Jung Joon Young’s unfavorable scandal has given many viewers trouble and worry.”

The team continued, saying, “After discussing with Jung Joon Young for a long time, it has been decided that he will be leaving for a time of self-reflection regardless of the inquiry’s outcome. Jung Joon Young expresses his sincere apology to all of the ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ colleagues as well as all the viewers, who have given him much love.

“The show will continue recording with the remaining members starting from September 30. We plan to consider things once more after the results from the police investigation. For the existing recordings, there will unavoidably be footage of Jung Joon Young because he interacted with the rural village folk.”

Source (1)c

cr: soompi

• Like 6

Guest chocmagma

:cry:

Uri maknae leaving the show bcos of this issue, I know sooner or later its gonna happen. But everyday I try to calm myself down and tell this fragile heart of mine, everything's gonna be okay for him. I dont wanna let him go, but he really in need of some times off. I hope he will come back soonest possible. Promise us, Jung Joon Young. Promise us that you will come back!

5 hours ago, cappuccino123 said:

I think for Junho's Case, since he is comedian in Gag and 1D2N (both screened on KBS), if taking a break, he must take a break in both shows. And JH controversy related a lawsuits which can take long time (as u know he was just proven innocent in 2016), and at this time, 1D2N rating was not stable and reign in Sunday. So i think if he took a break, they will find some else to replace him.

For JJY case, i think it will not take a long time to prove his innocent, and now 1N2D always remains stable rating, so his temporary absence will not effect too much. 1N2D team can wait for his comeback. So This decision will be win-win decision for both parties ( JJY and KBS)

I dont know about the others but his absence affects me in so many ways.

And this is for you, uri dorai maknae. May God of Luck will always be with you.

Forever and always :heart:

Ctf5Vz_UIAAMrRL.jpg:large

@chocmagmaMe too. When Joo Hyuk left, it's like there was a hole that no one could fill.

But a break is something JJY really need right now. This is hard for anyone doesn't matter how strong they are. They can wait about the result from prosecutor too. I hope it's out soon so we can know his future in the show and not just leave us hanging here with this kind of situation for long time.

I will miss JJY's evil laugh, his nonsense words, his dark comedy, his interaction with the hyungs, everything. Hopefully he'll come back soon to us and be better than ever, give us his bright smile and evil laugh again, teasing Jongmin and Junho again. He's the baby brother of the show and everyone always give him so much love.

CsewdTpUkAAszSK.jpg

14360060_1280090845363783_79004398696529

• Like 10

I hope the investigation can finish as soon as possible so that the final decision can be made and if he is prove by law that he is indeed innocence with all charges and it is all resulted from media play, he can preacefully come back and do his normal shows without any burden. I think rather than his own feelings, I think he care about how the netizen will feel if he keeps on appearing on the show and it will reflect a bad thing for the staffs in the netizen eyes. 

His temporary leave will affects me a lot :( Rather than his presence, it's more like how he can interact with his hyungs that are way older than him and make it even more family like relationship as well as behaving like the real maknae from a big family. I will miss his interations with all the members especially KJH and CTH :tears: 

Just hoping they will call JJY just like how they do it to KJHyuk last time. 

• Like 7

He ask the break himself, its must be hard on him. I know its selfish for asking him to keep filming in this kind of situation, since the show is require them to having fun. Imagine how awkward it will be on the set. I hope the PD and members will convince him to stay in case he voluntary leave the show since we know he care about the show and members more than himself.

But still I am afraid what if KBS just trying to test the water. I predict the rating wont be changing much with or without him, because the major viewers of this show are the elderly which I assume not really active on the internet, meanwhile those who witch hunting him and ask him to leave the show on the internet I doubt they watch the actual show. If the rating doesn't drop much without him I am afraid they will just permanently drop him.
I hope the result of his phone investigation came out soon, the journalists seem boring and keep digging his past.

By the way this is my first post, I've been reading and enjoying your conversation and review about this show in the past few months. nice to know you all :)

• Like 8

Wow...the pressure in SK on this case must be overwhelming. Sad to hear of his temporary departure. I wonder if it will really be easier to resume 2D1N when the dust have settle or just hang on and continue filming the series. The pressure would  be also enormous on JJK when he returns as all eyes would be on him.  

But then,  in the event if the verdict or findings are not in his favour somehow, then opting for this break right now might be a wise choice at this juncture. Rather than, be hit with additional news that he is taken off 2D1N right? 

Well,  JJK HwaTING!

• Like 5

It's just sad that some people wanted to drop 1N2D after hearing JJY's 'temporary' break. He may not be my bias on this show, but he's probably the most transparent entertainer I've ever seen. I love JJY when he said on their second trip that he's awkward around Juhyeok. I love it when he annoys Jongmin and Junho and makes that ridiculous laugh when he can edge them out in games. I like when he teams up with CTH. I love it when he make ridiculous random remarks. And now, I ask you, if he reports for tomorrow's taping, can he fool around wih his hyungs? Can he make those ridiculous remarks? Can the members squel like highschoolers begging for girl groups to be on the show?

People say that 1N2D won't be the same with JJY. I agree. The original 6 are important on the show. If JJY appears without a break from this shennanigans, it's easy to pretend to have fun, to pretend to joke around, pretend to give snide remarks. But would that be the same transparent JJY that I love in the first place? 

To some KNetz, thank you for making me appreciate my schools for teàching me to be a critical thinker. This incident made me realize that more than spending 12 hours in school (+night classes) or being tortured by thw society to pass in SKY universities, it is more important to learn how to ask questions, being critical, and discerning every information received and not just keep on accepting what the teachers taught you or what the society wanted you to believe to be true.

• Like 9

I woke up just now only to find out the news on soompi :tears: I almost had a heart attack thinking that it was permanent....

My head is still on fire thinking about the journalists and their twisted words, those keyboard warriors and their £)"$£$£ comments....

I'm still in a shock so I don't know what I'm typing anymore :((

It's probably best for him now to have some time for himself... I think I won't be able to bring myself to watch the upcoming episodes with his absence...

I will miss him & his interactions with the hyungs. Especially with Taehyun & Junho..

Capture4.png

I will support him & wait for him to be back to 1N2D & his hyungs. 

It took me a while to recover after Joohyuk-ajusshi had left, but I won't be able to continue.. if JY also leaves.....:tears::tears:

I love 1N2D ss3 so much & I feel sorry as I couldn't imagine my first post after lurking around would be during this time.

• Like 5

Hiiii this is my 1st time posting in this thread. I've a silent lurker for a while. I always come here everyweek for 1N2D updates bc sadly not many websites cover 1N2D both as a show or its members. I always thankful for the updates u guys write.

i'd like to give my opinion about the disappointment of 1N2D fans toward JJY fans, whom saying they'd leave the show without JJY. As a JJY fan myself, I wish people would understand a little bit about our feeling watching the show without JJY. I've become his fan since SSK4 and started watching 1N2D bc of him. As i kept watching the show, i grew fond of other member and was really sad when Gutaeng hyung left. However, as JJY is my bias, even when other members were funnier or more active and JJY just quietly stood at the side, I would always pay attention to his little gestures and antics. Moreover, he mentioned couple of times before that he loves 1N2D so much bc he felt he was just on a trip with his hyungs once a month and he really liked Junho. Looking at the circumstances, the show would most likely to avoid mentioning JJY as the investigation is still in progress and the members would also most likely to act like nothing happened for the sake of the show. As a JJY fan, to see his hyungs acting like it is normal without him on the show is too much. For Gutaeng hyung, they could freely call and mention him on the show bc he left in a good term, but JJY leaves bc of a scandal and a bad one too. So I guess just like how JJY needs to take a break, his fans need it too. It's not that we hate the show, heck from most netizens out there, JJY's fans probably are the minority who understood the circumstances the most. It's just that this sudden dissapearance after this tiring week is overwhelming.

and lastly my comment for this scandal:

JJY has always implied his free and wild lifestyle. The video had never even leaked to the media. I honestly don't see anything scandalous here. Korea for me is just a weird country. There are so many hypocrites there. They see sex before marriage as taboo, where it's actually common there. They think of public opinion as their number one priority, where most of their public opinions were based of fabricated news. Even before JJY is as famous as now, i've always fear that this would happen bc his character really doesn't suit this country. But, he was doing really well, so i thought maybe, just maybe, for once the public would accept differences. But no, what i've seen from this scandal proves me wrong. 

Anyway, i feel sorry to write this long on my first post. It's just i saw on twitter that many people are dissapointed with JJY fans and feel the urge to at least show my point of view as his fan.

thanksss 

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, yuzupooh said:

Looking at the circumstances, the show would most likely to avoid mentioning JJY as the investigation is still in progress and the members would also most likely to act like nothing happened for the sake of the show. As a JJY fan, to see his hyungs acting like it is normal without him on the show is too much. 

We're not yet sure about this. They're not editing out JJY on Sunday, so mentioning him might be just fine, I don't know. We'll just see in their next trip (if you're still going to watch the show).

Your sentiments as a JJY fan is understandable, but so as the sentiments of the 1N2D fans you are referring to as it is also worrisome that viewership might drop and you know, KBS is notorius for sacking shows that do not perform well, ratings-wise. Let's just hope for the best, for JJY and 1n2d. :)

• Like 9

JJY's temporary departure made me totally depressed but I sincerely respect his decision to take a leave to all his shows.  That's the best thing that he should do so that he can clear his mind and heal his broken heart.  As a fan of him, I will be sad by not seeing him in 1N2D but as a fan of the show, I will still continue on watching it because it is the only show that gives me laughter every weekend. 

Yes, it is awkward and the show will not be the same without JJY but we must come to accept even with a heavy heart that all these changes that are happening, happened for a reason.  There's a greater and better future that await to our forever maknae and to our favorite casts and crew of 1N2D.  I am just taking this on a positive note so that I will not be more forlorn in accepting all these heartbreaking news.

And I guess by the time JJY joins again the show (crossing fingers) with more vibrant personality and no worries, then we can truly enjoy a genuine laugh and awesome entertainment at its finest because that's 1N2D that we originally love. :heart:

• Like 5