[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I am a fan of 2 days 1 night since season 2 and have been watching the programme faithfully every week. I truly enjoy Season 3 members, they are the best lot! I am also a regular reader of this forum and would like to thank everyone for updating me with so many news on my favourite variety show.

With the recent JJY case, I would like to share some views. Please do bear with me.

As much as we are affected by the news; I can also imagine how the rest of the 2 days 1 night cast (Taehyun, Defconn, Junho, Jongmin and even Dongu) must be feeling now. It is a known fact that they have good relationships amongst themselves and with the staff as well. All of them must be devastated and feeling uncertain about the future direction of the show.

I hope fans of the 2 days 1 night will continue to support  this quality production. The success of a production is all about teamwork and everyone play their part. It will be tough for PD Ho Jin and Il Yong in the next few months with or without JJY. They are going to make one tough decision on JJY and I hope we will keep on supporting the show.

For JJY, my admiration to him for clarifying at the press conference. He will only grow stronger and wiser knowing his fighter personality. Happy birthday to Jongmin and Dongu!

• Like 8

This is the very first Korean variety show that I love after watching their very first episode way back 2013 and JJY is also the first Korean artist that I am rooting and fangirling in a hardcore level so the way the news is blowing out of proportion pains me.  It made made me totally sad. I hope that the production staff, KBS, producers and other key people of 1N2D will give JJY a chance to remain in the show.  After all, this show is the only one that I felt shows a lot of compassion, love and empathy to the members, staff and among others who in one way or another has/had been a part of this show no matter what the situation is.  

I will continue to be optimistic that JJY will not be dropped out of 1N2D. I believe in the strong core of the program- one for all-all for one-kind-of-attitude. :D But at the same time, I am preparing myself as a fan that I can no longer see him on my favorite show.  :dissapointed_relieved: 

• Like 7

Just finished watching the latest episode.

They weren't doing a variety show. They were having fun. As simple as that. The rock-scissor-paper game was soooo hilarious :lol::lol:

Oh my God.

Can't remember the last time I had that much of laughter. Joonho's brain and fingers just refused to cooperate with each other.

And of course there was snack delivery race. It was featuring Joonho-Jongmin classic scenes. Put those two together and you will get tons of laugher. Love the caption 'thank you for not disapoint us' (or something like that) when Joonho slipped off of his wheelchair. Deliberately or not, Joonho always, always, never disappoint us with his actions :lol::lol:

And if one trip has to pick someone who has to be left behind or deserted, it will be Taehyun. And the maknae PD seemed to have the same bad luck :lol: and if there is another one that has to go with him, more likely it will be Joonho. The two oldest is the best combo when it comes to banter. One knows how to joke around, the other knows how to laugh.

This trip once again is a proof that they are at their best when only 6 of them. Yes, I like to think Donggu is now the member of the pack. And the best guests ever are farmer grannies. Love her high spirited laughter and also the town chief cheery attitude. I want to ride on that cute 'labor' train, too.

Love how they were confident that everything they broadcast in each trip will become the trending topic the next day. Gamtae gimbap and labor train :lol::lol: South Korea is so darn lucky to have this entertaining bunch of guys promoting their own country to their own people. And to us, the die hard international fans. 

• Like 9

@mj25The K-netz comment are toxic. Everything got cleared but they just can't stop. The Fact published article and defended JJY saying he's clean. It also stated that what happen now is a witch hunt over innocent man. After witch hunt toward Tiffany SNSD, now they continue to do it with JJY. If you ask me, K-netz felt so bored or frustrated with their daily life and when a scandal like this revealed to public, they could use it as medium to release their frustration.

I use google translate to translate the article you linked. It's not really good, but some points I could understand is his ex-gf basically confirmed everything JJY said in his presscon. She said JJY is a really nice and kind person and she will continue to support him. She said there's no sex video, they never make one, it was just a few seconds clip they filmed when they were joking around and deleted it immediately. She apologized for her immature act because she still young and inexperienced. I avoid the comments because I know nothing good come from it.

Someone said from CTH's schedules, 1N2D only filming for a day this week. It gives me bad vibe tbh, like it's a hint that they will announce what I fear the most. :cry:

I haven't watch the latest episode. I don't know if I could laugh out loud, but gonna watch it anyway.

• Like 6

@montanari Yes, I do agree a lot with you. The K-Netz can't stop digging on someone and they won't even stop badmouthing him. I still heard a lot of words like "Secret Camera" etc being used by the K-Netz on naver and twitter although it was already proven and agreed by both parties that it is consensual. I can't really understand how the K-Netz are thinking and their mindset. If their identity were to be exposed, I think they will go on hiding in a cave or mountain since they are only strong in criticising the celebrities and their mistakes online. It's not like they never commit any mistake or maybe crime for some of them :angry:

I personally think his ex gf really wants this scandal to settled quietly and she's genuinely worries for JJY and their own family. To be honest, at first I do blame his gf after filling lawsuit just because they broke up cause it sounds pretty childish to me but after I keep on reading the news, I think the main problem is the main reporter that dig up the case that was supposed to go under and settled quietly between the parties involved. And both JJY and his ex gf are literally the victims of media. 

I already preparing my heart about the outcome and I don't think it will be good (although, I do hope it is not) since Tiffany was also dismissed due to her controversy and many people are comparing her to JJY. At some point, I do think it is better for JJY to take a break for awhile and 1N2D staff can also wait for him for awhile until the issue calm down since it will be difficult for him filming and laughing knowing that the K-Netz are targeting him negatively (since JJY is pretty open in expressing his feelings so I don't think he can enjoy as much).

I also have yet to watched the latest episode. I just can't bring myself to. I think I will wait till tomorrow when the 1N2D staff announce their decision. It pained me to see him laughing with the rest of the members while having to see all of this mess at the same time :bawling:

• Like 3

First time I comment in this topic although i visit it every week to update ratings. Too sad and devastated with this mess .....

Since I am not a fan of any korean idol groups or actors , i have never experienced how difficulty when my bias became a target of Knetizens who,I think, can not tell right from wrong, and they simply choose to destroy everyone if they have chances. I feel helpless.

Last night, when i read a new about JJY presscon, I hoped that Knetizens will change their minds about his situation as his action is not illegal, and he was very brave to admit his mistakes and protect his ex.:( But I was wrong. And then i thought maybe he should take a break, and dont appear in TV for a while, because reading their comments about him hurt me too much, and i thought It hurts him more :(((

And although I love and always support for the rest of 2D1N team, actually, my bias is Kim Jun Ho, I think I can not watch 2D1N anymore if JJY leaves, because I can stand to see 2D1N without JJY, I can not laugh if i think about him and why he leaves :((( 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, montanari said:

The K-netz comment are toxic. Everything got cleared but they just can't stop

Spoiler

those type of knetz just having fun at expenses of other people misery and they always enjoy group bullying especially the celeb for whatever petty small reason they can find

sooner or later this matter gonna slow down once they found another victim to target this people just enjoying acting like other people boss in life since they think they could never get caught through internet

and their reaction/opinion always just follow the majority blindly without even try to wait for real confirmation or thoroughly understanding the actual cases...when KJH get into trouble all of them making petition to make him quit but once the case settle suddenly their attitude change 360degree and now even saying KJH casting is the work of god lmao such huge difference so let just hope JJY will go through this stronger..im sure he don't care what happen to him but the presscon is for the sake of ex-gf and his family&coworkers

even with KJM, seem they have selective memories because they always make it sound that KJM go through all these years in career without any trouble and smooth sailing and conveniently forgetting KJM is also huge victim of cyber&knetz horrible bullying years ago..not gonna be surprised if the people who full of praised to him now is the same people who hurt KJM in past they can always pretend they always his fan since they can't find fault in him to hate right now lol..they are more hypocrite than most celeb they hate

today ep so much fun with the tourism with the labour train and funny fast and furious driver/tourist guide lol

the game also fun with the potatoes, neverending rock-scissor paper which they can't even lose even if they want lol i thought KJH would easily clear that but he is as unlucky as ever, that cheating fight with KJM just epic lol..i feel like Junho bad luck just get worse and worse since Gutaeng left i wonder did he inherited from gutaeng lol though it perfect for variety :P

i hope they give the grandma the cute moving chair lol

like i said before CTH is always either very lucky and super unlucky there just no in between..he been winning all day long but of course he gonna end up with losing the worst punishment lmao..i wonder if Donggu can keep up with his winning strike until next week maybe it because of his wonderful deed in Africa he end up getting luck shower over him :P 

btw it feel like KJM and JJY hair kinda similar style lol

Happy belated birthday to Jong Min and Happy birthday to cutie Dong Gu may you both always have good health, happy and have another successful year 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, inner said:

What's up with the Jong min's return from army and Joonho's allegation? Joonho => embezzlement case ? Pls enlighten. Thanks!

Jong Min never committed any scandal. what happened was he needed some time to adjust into the group after he returned from the military. it was not his fault that he lost some variety sense, he went back to the show the day he was discharged.

i am watching this week's episode and i can't help but look at JJY in a different way now. that's the problem when you get involved in  scandal, doesnt matter if youre innocent, viewers look at you at a different light.

• Like 6

I read the 'erratum' of the Reddit poster who posted Cha Taehyun's sched, and clarified that 1N2D will shoot Friday AND Saturday this week (overlooked the Saturday sched). So that's sort of a relief. There is also another Sport News article saying that the presscon or meeting supposedly is not confirmed today, denying earlier report by MyDaily. So let's just wait if there are any presscon or whatever. I just hope none, and let this issue die.

• Like 9

^I second the motion that hoping there will be no presscon and let this nasty news die itself.  On the contrary, it really hurts me seeing JJY smiling his heart out with the latest episode and having a trying times as of the moment.  Here's hoping and praying that everything's going to be alright ASAP.  

• Like 4

I'm annoyed with the news about JJY. Honestly, these reporters.... the quality of journalists around the world is worrying. How can they report something without checking all facts? Do they know that Falsified news is fiction. I don't understand why they did this. The only objective I see in publishing that news is to damage JJY's reputation. 

And the other sad thing is, people are quick to judge. Are the viewers too conservative and idealist? They condemn people involved in scandals immediately too, guilty or not. 

I really hope that 1D2N will not kick JJY out. Honestly, if I'm JJY, I will sue them for defamation or libel.

Anyway.... In happy notes :)... happy birthday to KJM and Donggu.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, salz said:

Happy belated birthday to Jong Min and Happy birthday to cutie Dong Gu may you both always have good health, happy and have another successful year 

No “cutie” adjective for Jong Min? Awww! :P kidding! Lets try for quirky and adorable? :blush:

1 hour ago, mishlee said:

Jong Min never committed any scandal. what happened was he needed some time to adjust into the group after he returned from the military. it was not his fault that he lost some variety sense, he went back to the show the day he was discharged.

That is so true. He did clerk work as MS not really military stuff but still you’d expect people will need to readjust after 2 years away. But no they just dragged him right away. It looked fun variety-speaking but I imagine a lot of pressure to reacclimate to the environment

• Like 3

Guest pink_dolphins

@kjmcth So it is true Shi Yoon went to volunteer overseas! How great is that! Sorry to Dong Gu for doubting the validity of his pic before. hehehe :sweat_smile: I'm so so so proud of him as his fan. And thanks, chingu, for posting his instragram pics/link.

Okay guys, I got this from reading around internet. There's a speculation that JJY's scandal is used by Korean government to cover an issue. Basically it's like that Korean drama, Pinocchio. This is the current issue related to anti-government movement. An activist fell into coma and eventually died from police brutality when he did an anti-government demonstration. JJY's stylist posted on her ig a picture that similar to police brutality last night.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/26/world/asia/activist-in-south-korea-dies-of-injuries-from-police-water-cannon.html?_r=1

@Sujin-a Are you sure? It gives me a bit hope, but I don't want to have a high expectation too.

@mishlee I guess because it's the nature of the scandal? Because Junho also involved in scandal, not just once but twice including his gambling scandal but people not see him differently. Maybe because I'm JJY's fan and I'm aware with his social life like how he's surrounded by many pretty girls, so something like this is not surprising for me nor change my view of him. And I've seen his pictures in party/club and with his ex-girlfriends before he became celebrity lol.

• Like 6

JJY filmed yesterday for TVN House Cook Master Baek 2, which means they're not dropping him out of the show, hopefully. Let us wait for KBS 1n2d announcement. As a fan of him, I wanna still see him in his shows, but just knowing how down he must be feeling right now and he needs to act and pretend to be happy in 1n2d and laugh while he's broken, that would break my heart as well, just like when I cried with gutaeng KJH (Bali episode) and felt sad with KJH (hypnotized episode). But I know, I trust KBS, they won't give up on him. Remember each member forever, right? 

Also, JJY's "Sympathy" ranked #1 in Click! Starwars weekly ranking. Korean fans showing their support for him. He needs all the support he can get right now, and they returned it to him. :tears:

I was just, like, the "ex-gf complainant" who's the subject of "video" is not even angry with JJY, why are those people still angry with him? What did he do to them? Geeez! He didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone, that's their choice, their private lives. Well, I guess, his haters are like hyenas merely waiting for a chance to bring him down and their hate fumed when he even replied to the journalist's with "ke ke, who me?" Just hang in there, JJY. Everything's gonna be alright! Fighting to uri maknae!

• Like 12

Really love the latest episode's games. They are simple games and yet can be so hilarious at the same time:w00t: I can imagine how hard it is to try to lose a game such as in the rock-paper-scissor game and the funniest moment for me was when it was down to two (junho vs donggu) :lol:

Also enjoyed the rice bowl game~~ for a moment there I was glad that it wasn't jong min or junho (since they almost always lose important games >.<) but let's see next week whether being sent to the deserted island early is a good thing or a disadvantage. 

Just another update on JJY's case:

It seems like he has surrendered his phone for investigation to the Police and currently they're waiting for the outcome. OSEN also mentioned that the reason JJY did not surrender his phone previously is because during the investigation, JJY admit filming the short clip and the ex gf also withdrew her lawsuit. Therefore, surrendering his phone is not needed as no further investigation required. Some of the K-Netz are waiting for the result since the police will be able to know when was the clip filmed and when did he deleted it. Although some commenters are still believing in the groundless rumour of 'golden phone' and that he can copy the files to another phone :angry: Hope the outcome is good.

http://entertain.naver.com/topic/1046493/1046493/read?oid=109&aid=0003401417&lfrom=twitter

*Sorry for keep on writing long post about JJY although it's a 1N2D forum :(

• Like 3

Jung Joon Young submits his cell phone for investigation

(Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/jung-joon-young-submits-his-cell-phone-for-investigation)

Even though Jung Joon Young and his ex-girlfriend both claimed innocence, Jung Joon Young has submitted his cell phone to the police for further investigation by the alleged sexual assault case.

On September 26, C9 Entertainment reported, "Jung Joon Young submitted his cell phone to the police today. The phone is broken, but it was submitted in an attempt to check the video as the hardware can be restored." 

The label also provided updates on Jung Joon Young, and said, "Currently, Jung Joon Young is quietly spending time at home. He's waiting for the police to contact him after checking his cell phone for the video. At this point, it's unknown if he'll have to go through further investigation or not."

• Like 7

So, someone told me they can't just re-open a solved case, it's not that easy. One of the reasons they can re-open it if there's new evidence because it will be a double jeopardy if they try to charge someone with the same case. I'm not law student so I tried to understand all the terms that make me confused lol. I think that's why JJY sent his phone now. He didn't do it in the first investigation because it's over already with his ex-gf dropped the charge and admitted it was consensual and the video didn't exist anymore.

@mj25 You know how K-netz. Doesn't matter what, they want him to be guilty so bad. They will use any excuse. He already acquitted in the first place, but now he has to do the investigation again because this thing got blew up. I think they can see if the file get copied too, right?

No update so far from KBS, right? I'm so nervous waiting for their decision.

• Like 4