[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

another awesome ep and definitely another one of unlucky Junho ep which mean he bring epic laughing moment from his fails:wub:

that Jong Min and JJY moment especially when JJY acting like he getting molested by poor KJM just priceless smh the maknae still making the ship alive lol

of course KJM and KJH classic ship also still going strong since they always fated to end up in same group lmao and i just can't with the thing they cook with the cheese

i love when they keep calling KJM to bother him like they always did calling KJH name :P

another epic moment when the one guy who can't differentiate the taste end up the only winner by lucky guest everyone reaction just priceless :D CTH can be either super lucky or just very unlucky there no in between lol

lmao Dong Gu keeping his reputation as smooth talker but as usual he just all talk but sad result lol...well im glad to see he is more natural in helping teasing the other member and join the fun..but at same time there just still this wall in between him and others i hope he can break that wall and go all out since im still worried of him..but well as usual it nice to see him always working hard though his emotion is really easy to read no matter he angry, disappointed, happy,awkward etc all on his face lol..though i am glad when he whine when he need to work at the end since complaining is part of the boys job lol and he show brand new reaction with JH team soup it must have taste worse than the canari lol

feel sorry for Defconn when that woman telling him to move away just so she can took Dong Gu pic lol..it funny but at same time i feel sorry for the poor guy wayy to ruin his self confidence lol

• Like 11

I need to watch the previous episodes. I've been skipping a lot of them because of holidays and all.

Anyways, the episode last Sunday was fun. I feel bad for Defconn when he was asked by the fan to move because she wants to take photo of Donggu but at the same time it was funny.

And the way they went haywire when Donggu did his own way of making Ahn Jae Wook tell the lines he needed. He's learning his way and it was the first time for me to hear him sort of whine that he doesn't want to work (was it the first time really?). Hehehe...

And his reaction when he tasted Kim Jun Ho and Kim Jong Min's soup was totally new (and Kim Jun Ho even noted it) since normally he doesn't react much. Maybe it really tasted weird/bad.

• Like 10

17 hours ago, traveljunkie84 said:

Where can I watch the latest episode of 1N2D via online? The videos on the sites where I usually watch do not work! Huhuhu Can someone who have a kind heart pm me for a link? Please?! Have mercy. :bawling::cold_sweat:

you can watch at kshowonline.com :D

• Like 4

i love this episode... junhoo and jongmin are so funny, my joonyoung too with his multiple funny expression when he was teasing junhoo and jongmin :lol: the napa cabbage scenery is beautiful... and i love when they have to do morning work..like when they gathered salt... actually i'd love to see my joonyoung to do that bcz it will give him memorable experience.... :D:wub:

• Like 6

There are so much to like from this episode! :P

Poor Defconn! But thanks for being a sport and made us laugh!

tumblr_odray3ShLZ1vdbotgo2_400.gif   tumblr_odray3ShLZ1vdbotgo3_400.gif

tumblr_odray3ShLZ1vdbotgo4_400.gif   tumblr_odray3ShLZ1vdbotgo5_400.gif

tumblr_odray3ShLZ1vdbotgo6_400.gif   tumblr_odray3ShLZ1vdbotgo7_400.gif

KJH's revenge: Jongmin-ah! Jongmin-ah! Jongmin-ah! (million times) Won't allow you to sleep too!

A new episode of Junho/Jongmin bickering...I can’t never get enough XD   tumblr_odralvXlNy1vdbotgo2_400.gif

This was like a dumb and dumber cooking show. :lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_odrlakUcCR1vdbotgo5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_odrlakUcCR1vdbotgo3_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_odrbaaPkGI1vdbotgo2_540.gif

tumblr_odrbaaPkGI1vdbotgo3_r1_400.gif   tumblr_odrbaaPkGI1vdbotgo4_400.gif

tumblr_odrbaaPkGI1vdbotgo7_r1_540.gif

tumblr_odrcwuQkqv1vdbotgo2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_odrpgy3BOA1vdbotgo3_400.gif   tumblr_odrpgy3BOA1vdbotgo2_400.gif

tumblr_odreekE3fK1vdbotgo5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_odrpgy3BOA1vdbotgo5_400.gif   tumblr_odrpgy3BOA1vdbotgo6_400.gif

http://1n2d1n.tumblr.com/

• Like 7

@traveljunkie84 It better be not since it was proven to be false report from the journalist who wrote the article.

So the chronology translated by some fans, JJY had a little quarrel with his ex-girlfriend last year just like other couple, rumor that he wanted to break up, but she didn't. She got mad, reported him for assault, not sexual assault like the journalist claimed. He was proven to be innocent shortly after too, something that journalist didn't write in their article. He even still friend with his ex-gf till now, don't understand why tho', he should've cut all ties from her. I hope he sues that journalist. That's serious defamation and they tried to kill his career.

• Like 6

@montanari: Yeah he better not leave because that would be the death of me.  I agree he should sue the reporter who made that malicious rumor.  Guess, that's the prize of being famous and people who got nothing to do with their lives would like to dig any dirt they could find and put JJY down. What I think with JJY being friends with his ex is because he does not simply take a grudge? But I am so glad to read that majority of the comments from the netizens are supporting JJY.  

• Like 7

Objectively-speaking, this slew of sexual harassment cases is an insult to real victims of sexual assault, if and when JJY's ex-gf fabricated the story. I honestly thought that these charges in the recent months (yes, technically targeting one celebrity per month) were sham after reading the alleged sexual assault of Uhm Tae Woong. I remembered the Knetz reaction then, and they asked if the next celebrity who will be accused will be Cha Tae Hyun who is deemed as the most 'wholesome' actor and entertainer in Korea. 

Regarding 1N2D, I'm not worried. The production 'kept' Junho during his trying times. I doubt they'll 'drop' JJY because of this issue especially that most KNetz, at least what I read on Naver, no longer bought this issue after UTW's case.

• Like 8

Today 24 sept kim jong min birthday + he also have filming happy together with shinji- chun myunghoon(he nrg member and invited him for friend trip) theme for tthis ep happy together best friend (shinji with hong jinyoung)  jongmin with myunghoon 

from instagram shinji . project from jongminfansite 

14334776_1268836393148968_81026073647099

201609240835202810_1.jpg

Spoiler

14334666_968928749901311_860887062177172

• Like 5

Happy Birthday Kim Jong Min. The only member that last for 9 years in the show since S1. He's so loyal to the show. I can't imagine 1n2d without seeing him since he's like the link from S1 to S3. Hopefully he can find his true love and get married soon. It seems like he really wanna have kids like CTH. :lol:

@traveljunkie84 I know JJY maybe not hold a grudge since she also dropped the charge immediately right after she filed a report. But still, It's better to stay away from his ex-gf.

@Sujin-a It sure is. False accusation make people don't believe when a real victim come forward. Women who think it's such a good revenge with accusing men doing something they didn't do need to get punished tbh. I can't imagine if Cha Tae Hyun get accused too. All hell breaks loose.

• Like 5

Looks like our 1n2d S3 members getting more kbs shows lately. Like CTH & KJH in Hello Friends and CTH with 1n2d S1 member EJW in GuraChacha Time Slip New Boy.

Spoiler
tumblr_odmo498C7E1vwjx6to1_1280.jpg
tumblr_odmo498C7E1vwjx6to2_1280.jpg
tumblr_odmo498C7E1vwjx6to3_1280.jpg
tumblr_odmo498C7E1vwjx6to4_1280.jpg
tumblr_odmo498C7E1vwjx6to5_1280.jpg
tumblr_odmo498C7E1vwjx6to6_1280.jpg
tumblr_odmo498C7E1vwjx6to7_1280.jpg
tumblr_odmo498C7E1vwjx6to8_1280.jpg

Old photos of Taehyun from Gura-Chacha Timeslip New Boy

And now Defconn with 1n2d S1 & S2 member LSG. :wub:

Defconn will a cast member in a new KBS variety show called “구석구석 숨은 돈찾기”. The first episode airs on October 12th at 8:50PM KST. 

24 Sep 2016      
tumblr_oe0jmhzDxP1vwjx6to4_1280.jpg
tumblr_oe0jmhzDxP1vwjx6to3_1280.jpg
tumblr_oe0jmhzDxP1vwjx6to1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oe0jmhzDxP1vwjx6to2_1280.jpg

Defconn, Lee Chun Soo, Seo Yu Ri and Lee Soo Geun filming on the streets of Sinchon for a new KBS variety show called “구석구석 숨은 돈찾기”.

• Like 7