[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@Sujin-a Thanks for posting the link :) i've been waiting for the international news to translate the current case. I hope they will transalate the ex gf online letter to clarify JJY's innocence. 

@montanari It is because of the K-Netz that I've always been afraid JJY will someday involve in a scandal since they way he live his life is very free as compare to the usual korean celebrities and that is something that some K-Netz doesn't like about him. That's why those who started to comment on the bad news are those haters that will create groundeless rumour and create a bigger issue that was supposed to be solved :angry: As far as I know, the police should be able to view when and where the short clip was taken depending on the geo tag and also the content and the duration of the clip. Some of the K-Netz understood that the police will be able to recover deleted files but some of them just don't want JJY to be proven innocent. 

I hope the police result will be out before the 1N2D staff meeting so that they won't announce the thing that I scarred the most. 

• Like 3

hiiii... .

im is a newbies n silent reader here... .

actually, i have make some video to show my support to JJY... .(sorry if the video not perfect or suitable with ur taste)

u guyz can find it at my LJ here => http://filarashi9925.livejournal.com/15758.html 

hope, JJY fans with put #stanwithjjy on u'll SNS to show our supports towards JJY.... .

cross finger that KBS especially 2D1N will not withdraw him form that v-show.... .if that happens i wonder whether myself will still watch that show again coz the only reason i luv that show is JJY...... .^^

#STAYSTRONGJJY...... .

• Like 5

hi everyone

Read the news about JJY.  I'm also worried that they'll ask him to withdraw from the show.  the recent news are not much of a help since I saw something about he admitted filming it with his ex's consensus etc.  I don't have the heart to read the article.  hopefully this will be resolved soon and they can resume filming 1N2D happily. sigh

• Like 5

2 hours ago, montanari said:

So, someone told me they can't just re-open a solved case, it's not that easy. One of the reasons they can re-open it if there's new evidence because it will be a double jeopardy if they try to charge someone with the same case. I'm not law student so I tried to understand all the terms that make me confused lol. I think that's why JJY sent his phone now. He didn't do it in the first investigation because it's over already with his ex-gf dropped the charge and admitted it was consensual and the video didn't exist anymore.

@mj25 You know how K-netz. Doesn't matter what, they want him to be guilty so bad. They will use any excuse. He already acquitted in the first place, but now he has to do the investigation again because this thing got blew up. I think they can see if the file get copied too, right?

No update so far from KBS, right? I'm so nervous waiting for their decision.

Strange...i thought JJY is quite popular in Korea? Why is K-netz people so keen to condemn him? They are not his fans demographics? I'm assuming K-netz is something like soompi 

• Like 2

Hi inner! He has loyal fans who followed him since Superstar K. As a musician though, his target audience/market is niched compared to pop idols. He just became say 'mainstream' because of 1n2d (and maybe WGM). His unorthodox variety persona is cool for the younger audience, but you know, that kind of attitude also makes some conservative people unsure of him (?) That's why some people who have a weird impression of him are surprised everytime they meet the guy in person because he has a well-adapted attitude, and he knows how to act depending on who he is talking to.  Regarding KNetz, as someone from Reddit said, they are just sometimes the vocal minority, and personally, people who want to release their personal frustrations and take it out on the current showbiz issues regardless of factuality. If they see or read something they don't like, they'll haunt you. 

• Like 8

@inner Yeah he's quite popular but that doesn't mean he has a big loyal fanbase. Popularity not equal with many loyal fans. JJY's real fans keep supporting him. If you follow K-entertainment news, even someone with big fanbase like GD Bigbang got trashed by K-netz over his scandals and they want him to fall so bad. It's netizen, keyboard warrior and faceless people that never really care about the truth, but want to act holier-than-thou. They like to jump on hate bandwagon, latest scandal and bash the celebs. They switch side so fast, have selective memories and selective reading. Like how Junho and Jongmin got bashed by K-netz, and now they keep pouring them with praise like nothing happened. Those K-netz who praise them now also the one who bashed them in the past.

• Like 5

can somebody post in sns "stanwithjjy.stay 2d1n"? i really want to push kbs to keep jjy.If somebody do that,im in.I will post it on sns but we need someone who  can edit the photo.Fighting

Sometimes i wish korea is a person so i can slap him in the face.:angry:

• Like 1

@mj25 Some fans worried that if they recover the clip, there could be a leak. We can't trust the police too. Just look at the leak of this case in the first place. It must be some insider. And whoever leaked this solved case, didn't even bother to give the details, or journalist refused to write it. I wonder if JJY gave his phone voluntarily or the police asked for it. This is a solved case after all. Since his phone was broken, he could just say he threw it away lol. But in presscon he already said he will be cooperative. I hope the result come out quickly and it's something good for JJY.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, montanari said:

@mj25 Some fans worried that if they recover the clip, there could be a leak. We can't trust the police too. Just look at the leak of this case in the first place. It must be some insider. And whoever leaked this solved case, didn't even bother to give the details, or journalist refused to write it. I wonder if JJY gave his phone voluntarily or the police asked for it. This is a solved case after all. Since his phone was broken, he could just say he threw it away lol. But in presscon he already said he will be cooperative. I hope the result come out quickly and it's something good for JJY.

Yes but he already got caught with guilty and protective mood so he cannot refuse to cooperate with police.There a possibility that police and reporter involvement because it was a solved case and on the same time,an activist die by police recently.

Or police try to investigate the jjy phone trying to proof jjy innocent.Jjy said that it was not a sex tape and he delete it long time ago.However,if jjy caught that he delete the video after this incident happen,its hard for jjy.

• Like 4

@mj25: I think other forum members in this thread will understand if JJY fans will keep on posting about updates on him since he is one of the members that made 1N2D a huge success right? ;) And the way I am feeling in this thread, the people here are very supportive and we are like a community who treated each one as our friends perhaps or just like what Kim Junho always said in the latest episode, xiongdi xiongdi! :D

The latest ratings of the last episode wrapped up at around 16%, just the same with their road to dramaland (?) episode, so I guess it is safe to say that there are still loyal viewers of 1N2D that were not affected or do not care with JJY's "scandal".

• Like 5

@Ham Shedge The outcome has not been released I think since so far there is no announcement yet as of now on the Korean news website.

@montanari I hope too! Anyway the video is not supposed to be a sex tape like what the media mentioned. The ex gf mentioned that it is only a 2 sec video that was deleted immediately. I have a feeling JJY surrendered it voluntarily to prove it's innocence. If the video is not something related to his sex life then I'm not that worried if it get leaked since at least the K-Netz can't target him by making 'sex tape'. I just hope it won't leak but who knows since the police is somehow the same as media and what worse is the media that did not report the whole truth but only some with additional fabricated stories :angry: 

Anyway, I have found a translation of the online community letter that was written by the ex gf in regards to pleading to the nation to clear JJY's name and the non-existence of the so called 'sex tape' by the media n netizen. I know that the K-Netz are targeting her for opening up and blaming her about damaging JJY's reputation. But to me, I know that it is childish for her to do the lawsuit but at least she withdrew it immediately and IT WAS SOLVED. BUT the MEDIA was the one that DIG the case up once again and the "great" K-Netz are the best when following controversies created by media. Still to some, what they think important is on "Why do you sue ur bf when u can solve it urself" rather than "Why do the media bring up a solved case and make it a big controversy that has ruin the image of someone in an instant"

Spoiler

Jung Joon Young’s former girlfriend has released a complete story behind the recent controversy surrounding the alleged “sex tape” between her and Jung Joong Young.

On September 26th, the former girlfriend posted a detailed explanation online stating that video under investigation is not, contrary to popular belief, is not a “sex tape” but just a 2 second video. She also stated that she was suffering massively from the unexpected news reports surrounding the incident as well as all the negative feedback she was receiving as a result.

OSEN confirmed that this statement was written by Jung Joon Young’s ex-girlfriend.

Last week, Jung Joon Young’s sexual assault case resurfaced after his ex-girlfriend claimed that the singer filmed the intercourse without her consent. The claim, however was dismissed and the singer was deemed not guilty as the ex-girlfriend immediately retracted her legal case. On September 25th, Jung Joon Young held a press conference and explained that the filming of the act was mutual and the charged has been filed compulsively by his ex-girlfriend after an argument.

The former girlfriend, however, is receiving even more criticisms after releasing this statement as netizens called her out for playing the victim where in actuality she has damaged the singer’s reputation beyond repair.

On the existence of the “sex video”
  1. Such a video does not exist and never has. The video in question is a 2 second long video and even that was deleted on the day of. I am so angry and frustrated that the video is being reported as a “sex video that was filmed under consent”. I have never done such a thing.
  2. On the matter of libel (slander)
    Due to the sensitive nature of the subject, this may be understood differently by everyone. However, I can be not guilty of libel even if Jung Joon Young is innocent of all charges. Please do not hurt my feelings by talking about charging me with libel. Although I may appear to you in the form of simple texts, I am at the other end of things a person and a woman with a fragile heart.
  3. Why you cancelled you suit after filing a case against him.
    This is personal. Do not ask me about my personal life. I cannot talk about everything that happened between me and Jung Joon Young and the feelings shared by us. If I speak of one thing this would lead to more and more conjectures and I do not feel like turning into an animal at the zoo. What is important is that Jung Joon Young is a good, kind man and we both support and wish each other the best.
  4. To all those who love and cherish Joon Young
    I am sorry to everyone that loves Jung Joon Young. I was scared but this lay so heavily in my heart that I could no longer hide. So I made the difficult decision to say these things.
    Please lay down all your suspicions and trust Joon Young. I am sorry that I made such a big deal out of something that could have been worked out through a conversation. I am sorry that I took it to the police and turned this into a huge issue and hurt so many people. I was immature and short sighted. I beg everyone that I hurt for their forgiveness. I will also think of al lthe criticism and hardship that I am going through right now as punishment and endure. I am sorry

Cr: Koreanboo

• Like 4

@bread90 Yes, the outcome will be the one most important thing that will let the K-Netz decide whether or not he is guilty. Although in their eyes, not yet proven already knows as fully guilty. Whether or not it's his personal life, the K-Netz will never let him go. I just hope the best from the police. 

There are always different assumptions but what important the most is to clear JJY's name and how to change the K-Netz view on him as well to recover his image. I hope the police is not joining the media to cover up another large story involving an activist that died. If that is true, that is just very bad and immoral of them. I hope that what the ex gf said is true and that it can really help JJY recovering his image. If not, it will be harder for him.

@traveljunkie84 haha yup, I really like this forum, although it's been a long time since I've posted due to my tight schedule :tears: but i've been reading in silence and enjoying every comments made here :) I think rather than that, the ones that comment badly about JJY and wanting him to leave are mostly those haters that never even watch 1N2D till the end but wanting to destroy anyone that the deem not perfect in their eyes since miraculously they always appear whenever there are scandals or controversies :mellow:.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, mj25 said:

@Ham Shedge The outcome has not been released I think since so far there is no announcement yet as of now on the Korean news website.

@montanari I hope too! Anyway the video is not supposed to be a sex tape like what the media mentioned. The ex gf mentioned that it is only a 2 sec video that was deleted immediately. I have a feeling JJY surrendered it voluntarily to prove it's innocence. If the video is not something related to his sex life then I'm not that worried if it get leaked since at least the K-Netz can't target him by making 'sex tape'. I just hope it won't leak but who knows since the police is somehow the same as media and what worse is the media that did not report the whole truth but only some with additional fabricated stories :angry: 

Anyway, I have found a translation of the online community letter that was written by the ex gf in regards to pleading to the nation to clear JJY's name and the non-existence of the so called 'sex tape' by the media n netizen. I know that the K-Netz are targeting her for opening up and blaming her about damaging JJY's reputation. But to me, I know that it is childish for her to do the lawsuit but at least she withdrew it immediately and IT WAS SOLVED. BUT the MEDIA was the one that DIG the case up once again and the "great" K-Netz are the best when following controversies created by media. Still to some, what they think important is on "Why do you sue ur bf when u can solve it urself" rather than "Why do the media bring up a solved case and make it a big controversy that has ruin the image of someone in an instant"

Hide contents

Jung Joon Young’s former girlfriend has released a complete story behind the recent controversy surrounding the alleged “sex tape” between her and Jung Joong Young.

On September 26th, the former girlfriend posted a detailed explanation online stating that video under investigation is not, contrary to popular belief, is not a “sex tape” but just a 2 second video. She also stated that she was suffering massively from the unexpected news reports surrounding the incident as well as all the negative feedback she was receiving as a result.

OSEN confirmed that this statement was written by Jung Joon Young’s ex-girlfriend.

Last week, Jung Joon Young’s sexual assault case resurfaced after his ex-girlfriend claimed that the singer filmed the intercourse without her consent. The claim, however was dismissed and the singer was deemed not guilty as the ex-girlfriend immediately retracted her legal case. On September 25th, Jung Joon Young held a press conference and explained that the filming of the act was mutual and the charged has been filed compulsively by his ex-girlfriend after an argument.

The former girlfriend, however, is receiving even more criticisms after releasing this statement as netizens called her out for playing the victim where in actuality she has damaged the singer’s reputation beyond repair.

On the existence of the “sex video”
  1. Such a video does not exist and never has. The video in question is a 2 second long video and even that was deleted on the day of. I am so angry and frustrated that the video is being reported as a “sex video that was filmed under consent”. I have never done such a thing.
  2. On the matter of libel (slander)
    Due to the sensitive nature of the subject, this may be understood differently by everyone. However, I can be not guilty of libel even if Jung Joon Young is innocent of all charges. Please do not hurt my feelings by talking about charging me with libel. Although I may appear to you in the form of simple texts, I am at the other end of things a person and a woman with a fragile heart.
  3. Why you cancelled you suit after filing a case against him.
    This is personal. Do not ask me about my personal life. I cannot talk about everything that happened between me and Jung Joon Young and the feelings shared by us. If I speak of one thing this would lead to more and more conjectures and I do not feel like turning into an animal at the zoo. What is important is that Jung Joon Young is a good, kind man and we both support and wish each other the best.
  4. To all those who love and cherish Joon Young
    I am sorry to everyone that loves Jung Joon Young. I was scared but this lay so heavily in my heart that I could no longer hide. So I made the difficult decision to say these things.
    Please lay down all your suspicions and trust Joon Young. I am sorry that I made such a big deal out of something that could have been worked out through a conversation. I am sorry that I took it to the police and turned this into a huge issue and hurt so many people. I was immature and short sighted. I beg everyone that I hurt for their forgiveness. I will also think of al lthe criticism and hardship that I am going through right now as punishment and endure. I am sorry

Cr: Koreanboo

It just a misundertanding.I guest when JJY want to break up with her,she felt heartbroken and panic because of JJY joking said about video he record but actually theres no video and she felt regret to make it big and withdrew the accuse.

@sun4finger comment already reach 7k comment wishing to standbehind JJY and support him and 1:3 ratio want him to stay at 2d1n show.

On naver http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=108&aid=0002558208 people start to say positive about JJY.Thats a great news.I hope he can stay and be happy again through this show.Kim Jongmin,KJH both survived and i hope JJY can stay also and find happiness again just like gutaeng hyung find his happiness through this show when his mother passed away.

• Like 5

Finally watched last Sunday's episode and for a moment I forgot all about JJY's troubles and laughed really hard. The funniest bit for me was the reverse rock, paper, scissors specially when it was just Kim Junho and Dongguya remaining. How obvious was it that our members wanted Kim Junho to go work in the farm?! Technically he lost/won twice to get out of the work but even Ilyong PD went with the members and so they moved on to having both Donggu and KJH challenging Defconn at the same time. That's Ilyong's revenge for having been made to work on the baechu harvest from the last trip. CTH was also a hoot this week - how funny was it to see him eating bibimbap while riding a train made up of steel drums? Special mention to ChuPD who reminds me so much of when Kim Daeju writer and YooHojin PD were the maknae staff in season 1 and were made to go to all the difficult missions with the members while NaPD ended up with the team that got to take it easy. Of course he gets to accompany CTH on the deserted island. I vote for Kim Junho to be sent to the island with CTH! :)

• Like 6

@bread90 Yes, I also think maybe something triggered her to submit the lawsuit on impulse. But then she realised that she made a mistake and withdrew it. I think some K-Netz just can't accept the fact that both parties prove one another innocent and admit their mistake in instance since most of the other celebrities that involved with scandals take days of investigations to prove them right/wrong. 

I'm glad that the comments seems positive although there are just some haters that comment on the article without thinking like when will he submit his phone when he already submitted it today lol -_- and all those things on why would the ex gf sue him only because of the 2 sec video. It's good that both 1N2D and Home Cook Rescue still supporting him by not editing him (this attract another haters from the tiffany case since she was immediately edited and removed from her show:mellow:). 

I really like all the members, I hope everything is going to be okay :blush:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, montanari said:

So, someone told me they can't just re-open a solved case, it's not that easy. One of the reasons they can re-open it if there's new evidence because it will be a double jeopardy if they try to charge someone with the same case. I'm not law student so I tried to understand all the terms that make me confused lol. I think that's why JJY sent his phone now. He didn't do it in the first investigation because it's over already with his ex-gf dropped the charge and admitted it was consensual and the video didn't exist anymore.

i am a law student .. and as per my knowledge goes.. you can always re investigate.. which is doing here in JJY's one.. and once the case is done in court then been appealed in higher court then it is hard to re open the case but only if there is some new evidence in light like in itaewon homicide case which has been repoen after found the dna of the offender

and I like to give my two cent on this case..

First the A and JJY began dating. they were happy and love was in the air.. then i think one night JJY and the girl got this crazy idea to flim themselves while having sex just for amusement. but maybe deleted the video soon after.. then JJY went to overseas right after sex and coundnt get the time to reply or connect with the Ex...so soon the relationship dethron and maybe JJY broke up with her. as he thought he was hurting her (as he said that in his leacture in the ewha university special 1n2d + wrote a song Maybe sympathy that how his feeling has changed)

The Girl maybe couldnt take this and as soon as Yoochan , Yoochan,s brother case came forward he thought maybe all celebraty are pervert and the video is taken was wrong and JJY can miss use it.. it also trigger the fire when Zico have said all are after his golden phone.. and she got angry with the sudden break up and angrily impusively filed an complain.. but As soon as JJY came to korea he talked to her and maybe solved everything. so he forgot and didnt thought this will become a big issue.

then this activist was brutally killed by police and the government wanted to hide it and thus brought back Zico and seolhyun scandal but that didnt take much impact .. the journalist went for more witch hunt and found about this charges about JJY which will be written down in his histroy which i think kinda korea's thing that they record every charger or complain against people.

Then Journalist made the news more spiced up by putting hidden video and no consent thing.. and netizen brouht back zico's comment ..thus this got bigger as so much sexual offence case in k ent is happening.

so this i what i think happened in JJY case ...

• Like 6