[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

Gong Hyo Jin Flaunts Her Tight Abs in CeCi Magazine

Gong-Hyo-Jin-Ceci.jpg

Actress Gong Hyo Jin doesn’t seem to age!

On the cover of the latest issue of CeCi magazine, the “Producer” star reminds us of her model roots as she sports a crop top and shorts that showcase her tight abs and lean figure. In both of the revealed cuts, Gong Hyo Jin exudes the same confidence and stylishness that she displays on screen.

Gong-Hyo-Jin-Ceci2.jpg

In the corresponding interview, Gong Hyo Jin charms with her easy and laidback personality and makes no secret about her devotion to acting.

Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin is currently starring alongside Cha Tae HyunKim Soo Hyun, and IU in KBS 2TV drama “Producer.” You can catch the full pictorial and interview of Gong Hyo Jin in the June issue of CeCi magazine.

cr. Soompi

She truly looks amazing and gorgeous! Hopefully someone will post the contents of the interview soon. Can't wait to read it!

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And she's back! Thank you so much @NRGchick for that awesome comic which absolutely describes how I feel and what I hope for! :) Yup yup... they need to have a nice, romantic getaway in Jeju... he should be very familiar with all the beautiful locations after One Sunny Day, and now Warm and Cozy hehe! And like you... I have not given up on them either... miss them so much.

@NRGchick Your post is too cute. I really wish SoGong would reunite really soon. I've been rewatching Master's Sun like crazy. Totally ship these two together, even though I just joined the SoGong train :)

Mr So's latest business investment... an Iranian vampire movie. Can we hope for his own drama/movie with uri Gongvely next?

So Ji Sub lends support to the first Iranian vampire western

by Nancy Z on Thu, May 21, 2015

d1086515_APbrPfM.jpg

Hot actor So Ji Sub apparently is a suave businessman with a selective taste in movies. He has purchased the rights to distribute a very unusual movie in Korea, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night, touted as "The first Iranian vampire western." Find out why the The Master's Sun actor likes this movie and see the trailer.

A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night was filmed in Southern California in the town of Taft, which substituted for a desolate Iranian town, Bad City, where the townspeople are unaware that they are stalked at night by a lonesome vampire. Audience members can expect a fusion of vampire, western, and even romantic elements.

Ana Lily Amirpour, an Iranian-American film director, screenwriter, producer, and actor. directed the movie based on her graphic novel with the same title. The movie with a moody atmosphere has won positive reviews from critics. Guy Lodge of Variety said in his review that "Ana Lily Amirpour's auspicious debut feature is a sly, slinky vampire romance set in an imaginary Iranian underworld."

Here is the English-subbed trailer. (Caution: scary)

cr. Dramafever

Guest SakuToku

@NRGchick We, SoGongers want them to reunite soon. Sageuk dramas should be fine, too, as long as they'll be a pair again, either main or secondary.(*´▽`*)

So Ji Sub Is Smolderingly Sexy for Esquire

SoJiSub1.jpg
Actor So Ji Sub shows off different masculine charms in his latest photo shoot for Esquire magazine. The magazine revealed some photos showing their cover model and his pictorial. With his broad shoulders and blazing charisma, So Ji Sub shows what a true homme fatale looks like.
SoJiSub2.jpg
more drop dead gorgeous photos and write up here
cr. Soompi

As stunning these photos are... there is something or rather someone missing. Please, someone have a photoshoot with SoGong together soon!

Guest marikolah

Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin Voted as Most Well-Liked Male and Female Drama Leads 

Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin Voted as Most Well-Liked Male and Female Drama Leads

Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin have been voted as the most well-liked actors in a recent study by KOBACO (Korea Broadcast Advertising Coporation) after looking into the PEI (Program Engagement Index).

The results of this study, which focused on 3,655 male and female regular drama viewers between the ages of 13 and 59, were revealed on May 21.

Actor Kim Soo Hyun recorded 33.6% of the total votes, followed by Ji Sung(27.0%), and Cha Seung Won (24.9%). On the other hand, actress Gong Hyo Jin recorded 34.8% of the total votes, followed by Ha Ji Won (31.8%), and Lee Bo Young (24.2%).

A representative of KOBACO shared, “We are looking forward to the rising trend of KBS’ ‘Producer,’ starring Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin, the most supported actors by both men and women.”

Furthermore, the best drama couple chosen by viewers are the main leads of “Man from the Stars,” Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun (12.5%), followed by Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum of “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “Secret Love” (10.1%), as well as So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin of “Master’s Sun” in third place (7.6%).

Still a fan favorite after two years! :lol::wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much to our amazing @shipper91 who has given us yet another beautiful FMV...  bringing all the magic and wonder of SoGong rushing back all over again... you are truly the best! The feels never left, even now...
And my gratitude to @mywebfoot @tomoyo1010 for bringing this wonderful gift of SoGong to our attention today... miss our couple so much...

Hello SoGong shippers! I've missed this forum so much and SoGong as well. This is probably my 4th post. Who still watches TMS up until now? Me, I watch it twice or thrice a week. Don't care about the electricity bill. Lol joke! I just had this awesome made-up story in my imaginative mind about Joogun's cameo appreance in Jeju. I was thinking if in that drama, Warm and Cozy in the last episode, they will give us a peek wherein the male and female lead will see Joo Joong Won ang Tae Gong Shil kissing or you know doing sweet things or walking with their children... Ah.. It would be a dream come true even if it's only a few minutes, I will totally rape the replay button until my last breath. And this time, I'm not kidding. Hahahah! Who agrees with me? My delulu mind... :wub: Another project for SOGONG please! I am still wishing for TMS 2. There's something special about these two. There's something that is very hard to explain. When they look at each other, there is just that 'something' that you can hardly figure out what it is. HORAY for being a solid shipper! :P

Hello SoGong shippers! I've missed this forum so much and SoGong as well. This is probably my 4th post. Who still watches TMS up until now? Me, I watch it twice or thrice a week. Don't care about the electricity bill. Lol joke! I just had this awesome made-up story in my imaginative mind about Joogun's cameo appreance in Jeju. I was thinking if in that drama, Warm and Cozy in the last episode, they will give us a peek wherein the male and female lead will see Joo Joong Won ang Tae Gong Shil kissing or you know doing sweet things or walking with their children... Ah.. It would be a dream come true even if it's only a few minutes, I will totally rape the replay button until my last breath. And this time, I'm not kidding. Hahahah! Who agrees with me? My delulu mind... :wub: Another project for SOGONG please! I am still wishing for TMS 2. There's something special about these two. There's something that is very hard to explain. When they look at each other, there is just that 'something' that you can hardly figure out what it is. HORAY for being a solid shipper! :P

I still look at it, it's one of my favorite.  Still keeping hope that they will have a Part 2 and maybe some RL magic as well :D

Guest FruClaire

6 Times K-Drama Actors Unabashedly Adored Their Co-Stars 

1. So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin- “She is so lovable.”

ThatFarGone017_zps4d6c642a-540x303.jpg

In a promotion interview with SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment” for their drama, “Master’s Sun,” So Ji Sub describes what is it is like to work with her. He says: “She is so lovable. When she is acting, she has a unique breathing sound and cute, lovable expressions.”

Gong-Hyo-Jin-So-Ji-Sub-interview-540x296

In the same interview, So Ji Sub describes his surprise at her ability to just approach him when most people are afraid to. “She is very comfortable to be with.”

Gong Hyo Jin also reveals that So Ji Sub got her a fan to use while waiting to film since it is so hot outside. Look at him smiling shyly when she mentions it.

Gong-Hyo-Jin-So-Ji-Sub-soompi.gif

Read full article here

Good ol' memories :D 

Guest Thu Le

Just finished watching again The master's Sun T.T Eventhough this is my 2nd watching it, my emotion is still very fresh T.T. Maybe this time my feeling for this couple is even strongẻ than before T^^T. Pls tell me there is still ppl in this topic have same thought as mine T.T Can't get enough of these two. They are just match each other too well T.T. 

photo332906.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Uhm Ji Won and Gong Hyo Jin Confirmed as Leads for New Mystery Film

Uhm-Ji-Won-Gong-Hyo-Jin.png 

Actresses Uhm Ji Won and Gong Hyo Jin have confirmed their roles for the new film “Missing (working title).”

This movie is about a mother who is desperate to find her daughter and nanny who both go missing without a trace.

Uhm Ji Won, who has starred in notable movies and dramas like “Sign,” will be playing the role of the missing girl’s mother, Ji Sun. Ji Sun is a single mother who works hard to raise her daughter Da Eun.

Gong Hyo Jin, who has recently starred in the popular drama “Producer,” will be playing the role of the nanny named Han Mae.

Both actresses are known for their dynamic roles, so fans are quite excited to see what Uhm Ji Won and Gong Hyo Jin will bring to the table this time. Furthermore, actors Kim Hee Won and Park Hae Joon will also be playing important roles in the movie.

After their first day of filming, Uhm Ji Won said, “I wanted to start filming as soon as possible. I will try my best to make a memorable and touching story together with Gong Hyo Jin.” Likewise, Gong Hyo Jin commented, “It was quite tiring wearing winter clothes during the hot weather, but having monitored scenes, I think it’s going to be a great film. I’m very excited.”

Meanwhile, “Missing” started filming late July.

What are your first impressions of this upcoming film?

cr. Soompi

Truly excited to see GHJ in a different role from those she has played in the past, breaking into different genres and reinventing herself. Can't wait for the movie to be aired!

Archived