[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG....It been such a long time not visit here then now feel like so touch ( i even mostly cry) when read all repost of @liddi. Thank you so much for making our thread still alive until now then we stil have 21 pages to go to SOGONG dating on 1000th page. Fighting and miss you guys 

@minatae It's so good to see you here again too... you've definitely been missed! Those reposts evoked so many feels in me when I was working on recreating them here as well. I'm not the only person keeping this thread alive... everyone here - new and old SoGong lovers alike, continue to be proof that the magic of SoGong is ever present and real even now :) 21 pages? We can do it! Dare we hope for happy news when we hit our 1000th page? Please let it be so!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@missinginactionnomore !!! Hi there! So good to see you again! Likewise in missing uri SoGong... and revisiting TMS and its BTSes just opens the floodgates to all the feels all over again. We're still hanging out here and you've definitely been missed, so don't be a stranger okay? Let's aim to hit that 1000 pages for uri couple and hope for good news by the time we achieve that milestone :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just re watched Master's Sun.  I wish these actors would do another drama together. The chemistry was off the chart.  They were cute and appeared comfortable together on screen.  I would be nice if they would be the same towards each other off screen lol.  Here is to keeping hope alive lol.:phew:

hello everyone,  missed you all

it has been a loooooooong time since I've been here. I've been active to diff dramas and threads. but still miss my master's sun time. 

( I forgot my old username and pass :( long ago.)

another couple I shipped became real. (Kim So Yeon + Lee Sang Woo)

So I had to drop by to spazz once again. (please understand for bringing off topic here, I am so happy)

I just wish another project or season2 for them. So they could feel what you've been witnessing once more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Truly wonderful to see Mr So at the Louis Vuitton flagship store opening in Taiwan! Definitely a sight for sore eyes... it's been far too long. Now all I need is Ms Gong by his side, and my happiness is complete.

liko_1.jpgliko1_1.jpg

cr. Koalasplayground

• 1 month later...

I'm an SJS fan and I would love to see him work with any talented actress but SJS  and GHJ should do another project together, as in very soon!!! Their chemistry is just oozing and they seem so comfortable with each other offcam. Still hoping for a second season for Master's Sun!! That drama is soooo good!!

Archived