[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tomoyo1010

two dating news by dispatch and woman sense today on soompi today. i wonder when our mr so and ms gong will make the headlines...it feels like its been forever since the master's sun and there's also been a few ups and down, even storm to this ship. sigh~~~~

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"

Will Gong Hyo Jin Follow ‘Producer’ With ‘Mama?’

BY Julie Jones | Mar 20, 2015 08:42 AM EDT
gong-hyo-jin.jpg?w=600

Throughout her 16-year acting career actress Gong Hyo Jin has alternated film and drama roles. So it should come as no surprise that she is already considering a film role following her recent decision to star in the drama "Producer."

The 34-year-old actress received an offer to appear in the film 'Mama - 2015."

Her agency, Soop Entertainment, spoke with the Korean media outlet TV Report on March 19.

"It is one of the offers she is considering," said the Soop Entertainment representative.

But her agency said that she is not in a hurry to make a decision.

"Since she is focused on the KBS 2TV drama 'Producer' at the moment, she can not yet make decision on her next project. It is one of the offers she is looking at and it will take some time for her to make a final decision."

"Mama - 2015" is a thriller about a kidnapped child. Although many of Gong Hyo Jin's fans know her primarily as a romantic comedy actress, she has acted a range of roles. She debuted in the horror film "Memento Mori" and followed that by playing some quirky, angry and unpredictable female roles.

'Mama - 2015' is the story of a mother whose child is kidnapped by the housekeeper but it also shares the perspective of the housekeeper. Gong Hyo Jin is up for the role of the housekeeper and it might be interesting to see her make an unsympathetic character likeable.

Eom Ji Won will play the role of the mother.

More on the article

here

cr. kdramastars

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"10 Korean Actresses Who Can Take the Title of “Rom-Com Queen”crystalcove April 3, 2015
soompi-10-Korean-Actresses-Who-Can-Take-
Which Korean actress do you consider to be the queen of romantic comedies?

Local news source enews24 recently released a special report in which they named Jang Nara, Han Ye Seul, Hwang Jung Eum, Jung Yu Mi, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Ha Neul, and Son Ye Jin as seven of the most notable actresses in the genre of romantic comedies. We add Ha Ji Won, Yoon Eun Hye, and Choi Kang Hee to the list to ask, “Who is your favorite romantic comedy queen?”

[snipped]

Gong Hyo Jin

Gong Hyo Jin may be the darling of Korean rom-com dramas with a slew of hits under her belt such as “Pasta,” “The Greatest Love,” and “Master’s Sun.” She also brought her talent to the big screen with films like “Love Fiction” and “Crush and Blush.”

72-540x360.png

Gong Hyo Jin in “Master’s Sun”

cr. Soompi

Happy Birthday to our beautiful GHJ.....May you continue to be Blessed with good health, love and happiness always...We wish you only the best...FIGHTING!

Ahem Ahem....someone posted a picture of our SJS up early entering a sweet store (to purchase sweets or a birthday cake perhaps)...and with paper bag in hand, is perhaps visiting someone to congratulate and/or spend, the rest of the day with them to celebrate such a joyous and happy moment...hmmm!!...sorry peeps...(Stop it!!...better not start a scandal....!!)
There are (as we say here in Australia)...."Big Brother" eyes EVERYWHERE.....and (just saying!), thank goodness for that....(sometimes!)
SOGONG FIGHTING!!!....woot woot!!....OMG!!

[-O< [-O< [-O< 8-} 8-} 8-} :-? :-? :-?

ooooppppsss....Miane peeps....LOL...just read the caption and its actually dated March 31st.....hahahaha!!! I was SO excited when I looked at the SJS thread this morning and saw this gorgeous man at the sweet shop (knowing it was GHJ's birthday)...and having to endure a looonnnggg day at work with my patients, arriving home finally - just to share and vent my happiness - and then (with EYES wide open)...go back to the SJS thread and actually read the caption....Oops!!
Oh well, in my delulu mind of dreams and fantasies....it really happened!!....LOL!!......and I can live with that!!
SOGONG-ERS FIGHTING!!....
X_X X_X :-@ :-@ [-X [-X

@chakita babeNo worries about the mistake. In our heart of hearts, we all hope and pray that that is exactly what happened... and that they enjoyed a wonderful, loving birthday celebration together... albeit away from the public eye, and that one day, one day, we will hear happy news from them both.
To all who are celebrating...May the true meaning of Easter be even more real in each of our lives, as we remember the sacrifice and resurrection of our Lord.
and to all:Wishing you and your loved ones a very blessed Easter!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Cast Gather for First Script Reading of Upcoming Variety Drama “Producer”

crystalcove April 5, 2015producer-script-reading-soompi.jpg

Stills from the first script reading of the upcoming KBS drama “Producer” have been released.

“Producer” is described as the first “variety drama,” produced by the cumulative skills and “know-how” of the KBS variety department. It is based on the actual KBS department where overtime is the usual, all-nighters are optional, and its people survive through stamina and quick comprehension.

The script reading was held in March  at Gangnam’s The Raum Art Center. Lasting for about four hours, it was attended by cast members Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo JIn, Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Na Young Hee, Park Hyuk Kwon, Ye Ji Won, Kim Jong Kook, Seo Ki Chul, and more.

According to the KBS press release, Cha Tae Hyun read his role as if it fit him like his second skin. Her role also came naturally to Gong Hyo Jin, and Kim Soo Hyun showed a new side of himself, bringing a lot of laughter to the room. IU also received applause for her ability to act out her role naturally.

The drama will be helmed by Seo Soo Min, a variety show PD who has led “Gag Concert” and “1 Night 2 Days,” and is penned by Park Ji Eun, the writer of “My Love from the Stars.

“Producer” is expected to air in early May.

producer-script-reading-soompi-post.jpg

cr. Soompi

GHJ's new drama is so shrouded in secrecy... that I am going to just delulu that there are cameos (or a particular cameo) that are being kept under wraps :P
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Producer” Completes Filming for Title Sequence in Tight Secrecyehk38 April 7, 2015
Producer.jpg

Despite the hype surrounding upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Producer,” the cast and crew were able to successfully complete filming for the title sequence of the drama in tight secrecy.

While the filming location was successfully kept under wraps, the production crew still took special care to regulate the few spectators that congregated around the site.

An industry reporter managed to capture some of the shooting, which took place near the KBS Shinkwan Open Hall in Yeouido. In the photo, lead actorsCha Tae HyunGong Hyo JinKim Soo Hyun, and IU can be seen getting off of a bus and walking together.

In keeping with their roles as seasoned PDs, Chae Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin wore casual, functional clothes whereas Kim Soo Hyun, who plays a rookie PD, sported formal wear. IU donned a flirty dress and heels, befitting her character who is a popular singer.

More here.

cr. Soompi

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Can you identify these 14 sexy Korean celebs by their abs?
kdrama_abs.png

It's not hard to tell that most male Korean celebrities have amazing bodies. In particular, flawless abs. And if you're a huge drama fan like me, you've Googled "Lee Min Ho abs" more than a few times...admit it. But how good are you at telling all your favorite stars apart by this drool-inducing body part?

This quiz is just for fun! Scroll down to see how many beautiful sets of chocolate abs you can recognize! We know this is tough, so we've also provided some helpful hints. Try not to drool too much...

Cropped_-_So_Ji_Sub.JPG

Those abs are certainly enough to convince any ghosts or baddies to get lost.

logo-dramafever@2x.png

Guest tomoyo1010

paradicez said:An Update on
Producer Event

Hello Gongvelyans! As you all know, Gong Hyo Jin is currently filming for the upcoming drama, Producer. We, as Gongvelyans from Soompi are going to support Gong Hyo Jin by sending rice wreath to the premiere. We might also do more events after the premiere but we will update you on that as soon as we receive more information from DC. You can help us support Gong Hyo Jin by donating for the event. Whether the amount is small or large, it does not matter because it is the heart that counts . Without you, this event would not happen so we would like to thank you in advance for your contribution. 

If you would like to donate to support Gong Hyo Jin, please click on this >>> LINK<<< 
Or copy this link to your browser  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=68BK75KNVKZ2A
Deadline: April 19th, 2015

NOTE: If you have a problem with the link or do not use paypal, please tell us through email, thread, or private message. In addition, please send an email to Gongvelyans@gmail.com to confirm your donation. All you have to say is that you donated. Here is the format.

Name/Nickname (required):
Amount donated (optional):

The leftover funds that we received from the Birthday project will be used for the Producer rice wreath event. We would like to thank all contributors for their support and kindness from the Birthday Project! Thank you.

@Chakita_Babe@Marikolah@Sin_hoonsim@Tomoyo1010@Cutie_let_let@Paradicez@JadeCloud
@Tyas104610
@Cassia_Lela
@Yumenas
@Cla_Lenny
@Chabelchan
Anonymous#1

(You may spread the words)

Guest foodhp

NO OTHER DRAMA CAN COMPARE TO THE MASTER'S SUN BECAUSE THE MASTER'S SUN IS HONESTLY THE MOST PERFECT MOST AMAZING DRAMA OUT THERE, most original too. The chemistry is fricken amazing and so ji sub and gong hyo jin need to marry. RIGHT. NOW. I'm still happy because the ending was so perfect. 
everything down to thecastingchemistrysoundtrackcinematography
timing of musicsequence of eventsEVERYTHING WAS SO PERFECT I JUST CANT WRAP MY FINGER AROUND HOW THIS DRAMA WAS A FLAWLESS PIECE OF ART
I rewatched this drama again and I'd like to say, gong hyo jin and so ji sub have to do another drama together, THEY HAVE TO. They simply cannot, they're both amazing talented actors/actresses and they'd make another hit together easily.

tumblr_inline_nl7zamC2eX1rt9uyz.png

disclaimer: pictures are not my own

Very well said, foodhp. I agree with you, yes I do. Honestly, I really like this drama and I think this is by far the most romantic Korean drama I've ever seen. I have watched a lot of K-dramas but then TMS is still at the summit of my list. Although, I'm not really a big fan of Korean dramas but I like to watch especially when I really need to be entertained. Frankly, I don't want to watch Hyo-Jin unnie with another leading man. I think Ji-Sub oppa is the perfect fit whether it's comedy or romcom. I miss their OTP so much, and yes I'm still holding onto them. Hahaha!  :):)>-  PS: They're the first and only Korean on-screen couple that I ship. >:D<

Archived