[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

Thank you @angelangie!

Wishing all my fellow SoGongers a wonderful Valentine's Day....

and to our beautiful SoGong:

May true love and everlasting happiness be yours all the days of your lives.... miss you both so much.

And let me just leave you with two of my favourite FMVs by our amazing @shipper91, the perfect homage to our couple...

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... the man likes cupcakes too? :P

So Ji Sub Munches on a Cupcake and is Visual Snack for Fans in New Star1 Pictorial

Posted on February 14, 2016 by ockoala

saro4.jpg

So Ji Sub is one of those slow burn type actors, and for that he continues to carve his own niche in an industry where overacting is more prevalent thanks to the propensity for makjang plot lines. He recently wrapped up K-drama Oh My Venus, a ratings disappointment despite the combined big names in him with Shin Mina, but overall got a decent buzz with the viewing audience who did watch it. I liked it better than She Was Pretty, but the two was hilariously opposite in tone, with SWP spastic and shrill while OMV was somnambulant and low-energy. The shining win in OMV was the pairing of So Ji Sub with Shin Mina, their chemistry was fantastic and the love story consistent in their affection for each other. So Ji Sub’s latest Star1pictorial is a nice way to send him off back to pseudo hiberation before he’ll emerge once again when he picks his next acting or singing project.

saro5.jpg

sarod.jpg

saro.jpg

saro2.jpg

saro1.jpg

cr. koalasplayground.com

10 hours ago, minatae said:

We haven't reach 1000th page yet :)) still on 977 that why sogong still not appear too :))

@minatae Welcome back! Long time no see! Come come... it's hard work doing it with just a few of us... so please chip in and help to bring this thread to 1000 pages. SoGong is waiting :D 

It's the 15th day of the Lunar New Year today, which is a special holiday in Korea as well as other parts of the world. So...

To our beautiful SoGong couple... 

While you wait for us to hit 1,000 pages (we'll do our best to get there soon!), I would like to wish you both a very wonderful and Happy Daeboreum!

And to everyone who is celebrating...

Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Lantern Festival / Happy Chap Goh Mei / 元宵节快乐!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/03/2016 at 10:37 AM, mabelialong said:

10399436_1057788617627079_768136201720491930409_1057788760960398_562868096806341

1391661_1057788640960410_33828618676965512119078_1057788514293756_25286895000226

OMG.....and the dream lives on in 2016.....separate lives inter -twined still by some force of ghostly addiction in  the minds of SoGong association. .....sigh, miss these guys absolutely! 

On 28/06/2015 at 2:26 PM, liddi said:

Thank you so much to our amazing @shipper91 who has given us yet another beautiful FMV...  bringing all the magic and wonder of SoGong rushing back all over again... you are truly the best! The feels never left, even now...
And my gratitude to @mywebfoot @tomoyo1010 for bringing this wonderful gift of SoGong to our attention today... miss our couple so much...

Sorry peeps....kinda having a SoGong moment here......miss them much......FIGHTING! 

I was a long-time  lurker when MS was broadcasting. How I wish I had joined and contributed all the spazzing. I didn't have much time to post at that time, so I kind of excused myself and silently lurked. :phew:

Whenever I'm tired or need to clear my head, I just start MS marathon and be done in 2 or 3 days. 

Today is one of those days that I feel heavy and nostalgic. :rolleyes:

Peace :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can hardly believe that it is more than 2 years ago that in Soompi's very first Shipper's Paradise contest, we as a ship collectively collaborated.... everyone pulling weight in their own way... ideas, creative works, voting, calls to vote, supporting each other through the hair pulling... stress... abuse of F5 button... to bring about 4 incredible entries that earned us our SoGonger title and colours. 

Today, our SoGonger panels have changed somewhat from what we originally had... and I realised in dismay that the 2014 contest entries did not migrate well to the new platform, with significant portions of the entries missing. As such, I am recreating the posts from my backups of the contest threads, as a reminder of what we, as a ship, as a family have collectively achieved, for the love of SoGong.

Archived