[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest netongg

because of some convo i read about healer, i give it a try to watch wahh their chemistry on screen, park bong so and chae young shin, daebak, sooo daebak that the first time i'd thought is sogong while watching them T_T

however still sogong is the first, thats why i make this post, missed sogong so much, sogonger bogosgippooo (chaeyoungshinMODEON) hope they'll have project again :)

thanks @mabel for keep this thread moved,.i had save some of ur fanart that i like the most :D

ahhh @liddi unnie missed u, love ur wish ^^

Guest netongg

@"chakita babe"‌ thanks for you too who stil lurk and give nice post, make me imagine my sweet memories of sogong, sogonger, hmm so goner xixixi :D

ahh i see healer couple on soompi valentine contest, i wish they win it, like sogong did, yeah sogong won last year such a wonderful great work of team :))

ahh "personality disorder" i'd last year hmm its on at some drama theme.. wahhh why i related everything to sogong ckckckck.. okay need to end thua, just think im giving an ease for my sogong heart :D

@mabelialong fighting :-3 SoGonger fighting!! ^,^

Guest lisa_priest_me

Finallly......i decide to put my first post :D hi everyone nice to read all your post here and great job to @mabelialong‌ to keep this thread moving. I'm really astonished to all sogong CSI team here really what an awesome job, and oh yeah please do come out now since there's a lot of true evidences flying aroud out there :D i do BELIEVE their 'dates' recently are just a distraction. I just don't have the ability to serve it as a report like you did here. Pleaseeee...come out..come out..wherever you are The Mighty Sogong CSI Team :D

Archived