[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

SoGong where art thou? I was so pleased that I can now enter in this forum because actually last time, I cannot log in. The link of the forum was unable to be found. It made me upset, very upset. Thank God, it's back! Okay. I'm still into TMS, to be honest. Even though, I don't know to speak Korean I can mimic Joong Won and Tae Yang's lines. Hahaha! Maybe because I have watched TMS a million times already. I get scolded whenever I would watch TMS. Hahah! My mom would yell at me. Lol. Okay~ Hoping that good news will come to us, SoGongers and hoping it's from SoGong. You know what I mean.  PS: Hoorayy!! I'm celebrating my 1st anniversary as a SoGonger solid fan this March. So happy~~ Can't believe that I have reached this far. God bless SoGongers! Love you. Please be active. Hahahah.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Ten Things K-Drama Leads Do That You Don't Want Your Boyfriend To ImitateThe Master's Sun

K-drama male leads do some pretty outrageous and wonderful things to make you fall in love with their character. Boyfriends may want to take note of the power of forehead kisses and back hugs. But would you really want your real-life boyfriend to do all of the things k-drama leads do?

Here are 10 of the habits that we think are probably not as persuasive in real life.

1.     The wrist grab. When So Ji Sub grabbed Gong Hyo Jin's wrist in "The Master's Sun" he was telling her that she was not better off without him. But in real life having your wrist grabbed would restrict your movement and you might want to hit the guy over the head with your purse. If it was not a double wrist grab that is.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Korean Drama Stars

:)) :)) :))

• 2 weeks later...

after re-watching master sun i come to a realization that sogong is really a perfect match... in other drama so rare to find the coupling really match each other like sogong... now that they both single again can i return to hoping that they would became real... ahh you really can't fight master suns syndrome... no matter how hard i try to not ship them again but after re-watching i just can't help it... 

Archived