[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yumenasThank you for sharing the beautiful fanart from Baidu. Brings a pang to my heart to see them... and I truly hope that perhaps one day, we will see real photos of them like these as well. Truly miss both of them...

Wow I didn't realise this thread is still so active! Kudos to all of you. I have been a little distracted.. but @liddi pointed out the new fanart posted my @yumenas.. and OMG!! That first one positively looks like part of a wedding portfolio!!  :x :x :x
Thank you both!!

Anyway shipwrecked or no, I'm still on this ship. Still keeping that tiny glimmer of hope going, perhaps 2015 will bring us good news where SoGong is concerned. :)

so happy to see that the latest post in this thread is just this morning ^^...March,2015 already but my sis haven't still make any calendar for me :((((((((( i asked her to make the new one with SoGong again but she denied...she said that she want something new..i asked what something new? she replied "baby" hehe...then i get a new hopefulness in 2015.
Miss you all.

@minataeHi! Good to see you here! Oh... your wonderfully supportive sister wants to make a baby calendar? Whose baby? SoGong's? Or SoGong baby picture calendar? Either one would be awesome. Please share it with us if possible :) Yes, am still here... a little quieter, but still around. @mabelialong is the one who truly keeps this thread alive with her beautiful, manifold fanarts... I honestly don't know how she does it, but am ever so grateful for her posts which shows that there is still love on this thread for SoGong.
@azzurriDitto here. Never alighted from this ship, despite all that we have gone through, and even now, I still have my eyes trained fixedly 20degrees East on that green patch of grass and pouring fertilizer furiously at the same time. Ever so often, I would read back on the posts on this thread... and smile at the craziness, the laughter, the sadness that we have seen as a ship. And like you, I continue to nurse a fond hope that one day, one day, we will see this ship sail to happy news for SoGong and SoGongers. 

SoGong where art thou? I was so pleased that I can now enter in this forum because actually last time, I cannot log in. The link of the forum was unable to be found. It made me upset, very upset. Thank God, it's back! Okay. I'm still into TMS, to be honest. Even though, I don't know to speak Korean I can mimic Joong Won and Tae Yang's lines. Hahaha! Maybe because I have watched TMS a million times already. I get scolded whenever I would watch TMS. Hahah! My mom would yell at me. Lol. Okay~ Hoping that good news will come to us, SoGongers and hoping it's from SoGong. You know what I mean. :P PS: Hoorayy!! I'm celebrating my 1st anniversary as a SoGonger solid fan this March. So happy~~ Can't believe that I have reached this far. God bless SoGongers! Love you. Please be active. Hahahah.

Archived