Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

11 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Vote for Start;) 

Real best ost of the decade, imo lol

Just voted..now 60 to cloy and 40 to ic..i don't really expect much :( people are just not ready for this kind of drama, all they want is just romance, cheesy romance..

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Finally after 15673455995 years, we will soon see him again! I miss him so much :tears:

@ivanovie25Lol yeah, he is famous for that nickname, rubber gloves hands. He mentioned it too in Kloudbeer online fanmeeting as one of the questions in QnA session :D

I did vote guys although i knew we couldn't compete those dramas with huge fanbase :joy: But at least i've done my job as Seojun's supporter :wow1:

Itaewon Class 2nd presscon with Eng Sub.

(has it been posted here before? @serenilmauve i forgot xD) 

Btw, why can't i find Itaewon Class thread? :o

@serenilmauveWooga has the sweetest friendship ever! Seojun is such an adorable hyung that is willing to do anything for his dongsaeng as long as it makes him happy. And Taehyung is such a good organizer. I won't be surprised if all BTS members send Seojun video message on his birthday later :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Finally after 15673455995 years, we will soon see him again! I miss him so much :tears:

@ivanovie25Lol yeah, he is famous for that nickname, rubber gloves hands. He mentioned it too in Kloudbeer online fanmeeting as one of the questions in QnA session :D

I did vote guys although i knew we couldn't compete those dramas with huge fanbase :joy: But at least i've done my job as Seojun's supporter :wow1:

Oh he mentioned about it? :D  rubber glove hands..I missed the word glove..lol! In IC maybe because of winter, his hands and ears are constantly red..cute :D 

Speaking of vote..please vote here. It irks me to see his score so low..hahaha! Though this doesn't mean anything..still :lol: now i'm being a bit sensitive with this popularity thingy especially after that tweet talking ill about IC dan our Seo Joon..

Oh that subbed presscon con, i think it's new..i saw it too yesterday :blush:..thanks to Dami's fanbase. I wish Seo joon fanbase can also do the same just like those idols fanbase. They sub everything, even the insignificant news..lol! But actors' fanbase is usually more quiet..and subbing takes a lot of time..understandable :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauveWooga has the sweetest friendship ever! Seojun is such an adorable hyung that is willing to do anything for his dongsaeng as long as it makes him happy. And Taehyung is such a good organizer. I won't be surprised if all BTS members send Seojun video message on his birthday later :lol:

Thanks for posting the subbed. Finally we can have it. :blush: I will vote everything about IC even though I know we cannot win. I even asked all my families and friends to do it. Lol. 

@serenilmauve Really love Wooga squads. The golden friendship ever. I think Jin will send message to Seo Joon as well. :blush: 

And finally we can see Seo Joon in few hours. :issohappy:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I did vote guys although i knew we couldn't compete those dramas with huge fanbase :joy: But at least i've done my job as Seojun's supporter \

@Anjalifairy, I think it's not only "IC" thread but some are lost, too. I guess when they were doing some changes to the forum recently I think  that made set those drama threads invisible to everyone! I hope this will be back & fixed. :neutral:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BTS’s Jin Shares Touching Story Of How V Got Park Seo Joon And His Other Friends To Cheer Him Up On His Birthday

BTS’s Jin has revealed the heartwarming way V cheered him up on his birthday!

On December 4, Jin rang in his 28th birthday (by international reckoning), and he held a special Naver V Live broadcast to celebrate the occasion with his fans. Early on in the broadcast, he mentioned that he had received a text message from V just before going live, and he called his bandmate for a brief chat.

During their phone conversation, Jin mysteriously told V, “Wow, you’re really the best,” then asked if he could tell the fans the “moving story” of what V had done for him. Although V seemingly protested, Jin declared, “No, but I need to tell this story. Thank you, thank you.”

After hanging up, Jin explained, “Our Taehyung [V’s given name] is so incredibly kind. Last night, work wrapped up late, so I was really tired and needed to sleep. But just in case, I stayed up until 1 in the morning, thinking that people might send me birthday wishes [at midnight]. So just in case, I stayed up until 1 a.m.”

“I saw my friends receiving tons of messages on their birthdays,” he continued, “so I was anticipating [receiving a lot] as well. But I got six messages. I got messages from my mom, my older brother, two BTS members including J-Hope, a childhood friend, and an employee from our company. That was it. I waited until 1 a.m., but I didn’t get many messages, which made me really sad. It made me think, ‘I must not have lived my life properly.'”

“But when I woke up this morning,” Jin went on, “I had received about 10 messages. So I [changed my mind] and thought, ‘I did live my life properly after all.'”

Jin then revealed, “Right before I went to sleep at 1 a.m., I told the other BTS members, ‘Wow, I waited until 1 in the morning, but no one sent me any messages.’ So Taehyung contacted his friends and told them, ‘It’s Seokjin [Jin]’s birthday today, so I’d appreciate it if you could film a short video message wishing him a happy birthday.'”

Jin went on to explain that thanks to his bandmate’s efforts, he had received birthday wishes from many of V’s celebrity friends, including actor Park Seo Joon. “So some of the people Taehyung hangs out with, like [Park] Seo Joon, sent me video messages,” said Jin. “There were many of them, about seven or eight, and I wish I could name all of them now—but there were a couple of people I didn’t recognize, and I don’t want to be rude, so I can’t list them all.”

“At any rate, many of V’s friends including Park Seo Joon sent me video messages, so that I wouldn’t feel insecure—to show me how many people were thinking of me and celebrating my birthday,” he continued. “They all said, ‘Happy Birthday, Seokjin,’ and it was so touching. I was really moved by V, and I was so grateful to him for having organized it.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy @willenette When thread is inactive for quite some time and/or something happens to soompi (like some updates or system failure) they become invisible for search tags and appear again when we post in them. Like I just posted in IC thread and it appeared again for “park seojoon” tag search. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sueeila said:

So Best OST is Start Gaho right?

I’m not watching it live, but they saying so;)))

Finally, they gave award where it belongs lol No OST this year had the same feeling and quality as Gaho’s Start. Even Gaho himself couldn’t top Start with his next two OSTs, because Start was simple that outstanding lol (his voice everywhere was perfect as always though hehehe)

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1