Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

20 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Sorry guys even though I'm in my 40s but behave like a 18 yrs old fanboys when i saw psj in TV how embarrassing but... Damn he is so handsome and suave :yum:

Never say sorry for being excited about Seo Jun. It’s given. I mean, just look at him! It never can be helped :fullofhearts:

He looked so amazing today! And he just walked like it’s his personal runaway :doggie:

I missed him so much :cries:

• Love 4

OMG! He looks sooo handsome!! So dashing in suit! Ah i missed the fun waiting for him..i just went through the pictures of mama, maybe i'm bias..but i think he's one of the most shining guys tonight..if not the most :wub:

Congrats to Start Over..finally an award that knows how to appreciate such a phenomenal ost..:)

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

31 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

OMG! He looks sooo handsome!! So dashing in suit! Ah i missed the fun waiting for him..i just went through the pictures of mama, maybe i'm bias..but i think he's one of the most shining guys tonight..if not the most :wub:

Congrats to Start Over..finally an award that knows how to appreciate such a phenomenal ost..:)

Nah, that’s just a hardcore fact :P:yay:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Nah, that’s just a hardcore fact :P:yay:

Lol! Yeah agree..just being polite..lol!! :wub::D

I'm still goo-gooing over him the moment i woke up..lol!! I just can't say enough how amazing he looked last night..and that wink! Seo joon-ah you said you can't wink! And you just shot your deadly wink easily :sweatingbullets:

I wish the team would post behind the scene on his youtube channel. But i guess not right because of the covid protocol. They're not supposed to interact closely to each other. Even the trophies were not handed over directly..

• Like 4

I watched it live and luckily i didn't wait too long for him to show up, though his appearance was too short! :bawling: I was like, "That's it? Really??" 

But thankfully he looked super stunning plus this wink made it totally worth our wait after more than one month of him being MIA 

1607295653.gif

1607295653-1.gif

:heart2beat::heart2beat:

And it'll be perfect if they release Record Park's new track today :wub:

Oh, also congratulations to Gaho's Start Over for winning best OST! So well deserved for a song that not only has good melody with the chorus to die for (which everyone can't help but sing along regardless of whether you speak korean or not), but also a very meaningful and encouraging lyrics. That's what makes it stand out among many good OSTs this year, imo :blush:

Edited by Anjalifairy
Just realized that i didn't upload the "wink" one lol
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

750k+ views and 91k+ likes 

Yeap, it’s the wink xD 

He took my heart away last nite especially this wink. :heart2beat:I really cannot imagine that I can watch K-Pop awards from beginning till Seo Joon appeared and I cant help to scream to see him. Lol. It was very short moments but it is big impacts to me as I really miss him so much. :fullofhearts:

I really love his dark navy suits. :heart: Well, I love everything about him last nite. He is so glowing, dashing and his aura is so bright. I am not sure whether it is because he is my one and the only one for me or it is the reality. Lol. 

@ivanovie25 I still cannot get over his handsomeness till now. :blush: He is hella hot and sexy. :heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

We can all agree, that Seo Jun was born for red carpets and award shows. He has that natural chic celebrity aura about him. And he never disappoints with his look and style :coolshades:

Agree 100% :fullofhearts:  plus he's tall and slim too so he attracts attention right away. Anyway, when he smiles on that standbot video, he looks like joo jihoon :) They could be brothers or is it only me? lol. I heard there's also one idol who looks like him, i forget the name and even Seo Joon agrees :)

He sounds a bit nervous during announcement? cute..:selfie2:

• Like 3

@ivanovie25 Seo Jun has several “idol look a like”, but one that he talked to and had kinda friendship where they met several times is Hwang Min Hyun. He also calls Seo Jun “hyung”. 

Can’t see Joo Ji Hyun though. For me they super different. Seo Jun looked like totally Seo Jun, because he was so “himself”;))) 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Agree 100% :fullofhearts:  plus he's tall and slim too so he attracts attention right away. Anyway, when he smiles on that standbot video, he looks like joo jihoon :) They could be brothers or is it only me? lol. I heard there's also one idol who looks like him, i forget the name and even Seo Joon agrees :)

He sounds a bit nervous during announcement? cute..:selfie2:

During the Esquire photoshoots, I noticed some of it, Seo Joon looks like JJH. :blush: And who is the idol? 

Hopefully we can get Record Parks today. 

19 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 Seo Jun has several “idol look a like”, but one that he talked to and had kinda friendship where they met several times is Hwang Min Hyun. He also calls Seo Jun “hyung”. 

Can’t see Joo Ji Hyun though. For me they super different. Seo Jun looked like totally Seo Jun, because he was so “himself”;))) 

I will search for Hwang Min Hyun then. :blush:

• Like 2