Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

23 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ is number 10 this year. Let’s hope 2021 will be another even more successful year for Seo Jun :yay:

Yeess.. Pray for more success for Seo Joon. :heart:.

No. 1 and 10 for #Dream. :blush: Really cannot wait for Seo Joon and IU. And I wish big success for #Dream. :elated:

• Like 4

The 7 types of male leads in K-Dramas

One male lead; maybe two; sometimes even three, they’re absolutely indispensable. With decades of K-Dramas, there have also been a variety of male leads that have graced our screens and even our dreams. While it is always refreshing to see male leads defy stereotypes, these are the predominant male lead types in Korean dramas.

The jealous/protective type

1605863647-2017-11-05-1.png

A classic side effect of love is jealousy and the most obvious solution is protectiveness. Ji Chang Wook can be considered an expert of this character type as he’s acted as quite the jealous male lead in dramas like ‘Suspicious Partner,’ ‘Healer’ and ‘Backstreet Rookie.’ Park Seo Joon, too, has almost always been protective over his female leads, as Lee Young Joon in ‘What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim’ and Ko Dong Man in ‘Fight For My Way.’ Another perfect example would be SF9's Rowoon as Haru in 'Extraordinary You.'

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/11/the-7-types-of-male-leads-in-k-dramas

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Lol. They used the guy who always said he looks like Seo Joon as Saeroyi. I really hope we can post from IG directly so it is more fun. 

@Anjalifairy Do you what Park's Office will do for Seo Joon's Birthday? I know PSJ Aisiteru are holding distribution events of Seo Joon's cup holders and paper cups at the cafes in Korea and Japan. It is so cute. I want it as well. 

They will install Seojun's digital ads at large subway stations with high traffic flow. Last year Seojun visited the place where his birthday ads were installed.. in ninja mode lol, like you can see on his IG.

They're also preparing several other birthday supports like cakes, flower bouquets, etc. :)

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
PSJ is number 10 this year. Let’s hope 2021 will be another even more successful year for Seo Jun 

Our CF king still manage to be in top 10 list for 3 consecutive years yayyy! Indeed, nation heartthrob :happy2:

21 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Guys, i stumbled upon an old interview video of Seo Joon with my favorite interviewer :). In that interview they showed Seo Joon's chat with his mom. was it ever translated before? i really wanna know their conversation. Does anyone know?

this one:

Reveal hidden contents

This is the trans Here. Google being helpful this time and thankfully i remember some key words so it's pretty easy to find ^_^

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

They will install Seojun's digital ads at large subway stations with high traffic flow. Last year Seojun visited the place where his birthday ads were installed.. in ninja mode lol, like you can see on his IG.

They're also preparing several other birthday supports like cakes, flower bouquets, etc. :)

Our CF king still manage to be in top 10 list for 3 consecutive years yayyy! Indeed, nation heartthrob :happy2:

This is the trans Here. Google being helpful this time and thankfully i remember some key words so it's pretty easy to find ^_^

Thank youuu :relaxed: aww..so cute, he's really close to his mom..i catched one phrase during the interview, he said he and his mom are like friends. His mom is soo cool! B)

Really? 3 years in a row? Yeay! I hope he's got more and more love..that dating rumor is a nuissance a bit..lol! I hope no more like that in the future..

I really can't wait for the 16th. I wonder what seo joon and staff are preparing, what the fans are preparing and seo joon's reaction to that :cutekitty:

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIllxq5pNBg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

IC and PSJ also appeared high in Vietnam Google trends this year. 

No matter what they say about IC on twitter, there is no denying that IC is the most popular and unique drama of 2020 B). It's a shame that some awards events just ignore this fact..well, rating also says it all..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ivanovie25 said:

No matter what they say about IC on twitter, there is no denying that IC is the most popular and unique drama of 2020 B). It's a shame that some awards events just ignore this fact..well, rating also says it all..

Their so-called opinion do not matter lmfao IC is thinking forward inclusive drama that had a lot to say about all kind of topics and social problems. It wasn’t romance drama or just “one topic” kind of drama, it had everything. From mental health, to rich and poor story, to divorce of parents, to question what is love. And even black/foreigner struggles. With not just strong, but most importantly humanly and fleshed out female characters. In this regard, imo, drama was far better than webtoon. It’s one of the kind drama in dramaland. Some people should look beyond “love triangle” or “females weren’t likable, nice girls”, which they don’t need to be just to please audience that can’t accept anyone but “nice girls” or “fashionable sassy girls”...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@ivanovie25, PSJ is a strong contenders for this year's 'Best Actor' awards from "Itaewon Class".  :blush:

1607494388323-1607494388323.png

photo source : Kstarlive

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Thanks dear. Btw I never see Seo Joon took photos of his cakes and flower bouquets. Did he? I believe this year he gets more cakes, bouquets and gifts. :heart:

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIjn6kJJWN0/?igshid=1kpbi09zg9nsx

I always enjoy his nervousness whenever he is asked to reenact Dongman legendary aegyo. He looked like he wanted to disappear :lol:

I always laugh hard for his reenact action. :lol:

41 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Their so-called opinion do not matter lmfao IC is thinking forward inclusive drama that had a lot to say about all kind of topics and social problems. It wasn’t romance drama or just “one topic” kind of drama, it had everything. From mental health, to rich and poor story, to divorce of parents, to question what is love. And even black/foreigner struggles. With not just strong, but most importantly humanly and fleshed out female characters. In this regard, imo, drama was far better than webtoon. It’s one of the kind drama in dramaland. Some people should look beyond “love triangle” or “females weren’t likable, nice girls”, which they don’t need to be just to please audience that can’t accept anyone but “nice girls” or “fashionable sassy girls”...

Honestly I am so proud of IC and Seo Joon. So many opinions out there and some make me sad because it seems they ignore IC. Now the official data prove it at all and say it all. :fullofhearts:

And for Blibli, finally Indonesia welcome Seo Joon. :loveu:He is so cute speaking Indonesian. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ is number 10 this year. Let’s hope 2021 will be another even more successful year for Seo Jun

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. The survey took place from November 13th to 17th and a total of 1,000 Koreans aged from 20 to 59 participated. IU, who placed 10th last year, shot up to 1st place. PSJ is tied with Kim Hyesoo at #10 spot. :blush:

1607485833356-0.jpg

photo source : Kstarlive

• Like 3