Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Simba is seriously the luckiest creature ever. And Seojun will be the sweetest dad ever. 

They describes them 꿀 뚝뚝 떨어지. It's like a metaphor for a lovey dovey gaze between Seojun and Simba which is so sweet like there's honey dripping from their eyes :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@ivanovie25the bodyguard is mr. Shin. He's pretty popular among fans :D Yes, he worked for KSH before but when he was in military, he worked mostly with Seojun and was seen working for Kang Daniel several times ^_^

He doesn't endorse those brands anymore, i believe.

I see, It's Mr.Shin. I thought he worked for Keyeast and then Awesome, but maybe he's under a security service company :)

So the contract was only for a year of two. Thanks for the info

@serenilmauve, @AnjalifairyTrue, i don't really follow the dating news of celebrities either, but the youtube clip somehow popped up and triggered my curiosity lol! Well if they are dating, i hope they are happy and the relationship can last, but if they aren't i hope they stay as good friends :)

Yeay for Record Park's! Just when i missed him and began to rewatch youn's kitchen clips on youtube :wub:

How come he looks younger again particularly with his hair down..he really adores Simba, so cute..both of them, i can't decide where to look :relaxed:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I see, It's Mr.Shin. I thought he worked for Keyeast and then Awesome, but maybe he's under a security service company :)

So the contract was only for a year of two. Thanks for the info

@serenilmauve, @AnjalifairyTrue, i don't really follow the dating news of celebrities either, but the youtube clip somehow popped up and triggered my curiosity lol! Well if they are dating, i hope they are happy and the relationship can last, but if they aren't i hope they stay as good friends :)

Yeay for Record Park's! Just when i missed him and began to rewatch youn's kitchen clips on youtube :wub:

How come he looks younger again particularly with his hair down..he really adores Simba, so cute..both of them, i can't decide where to look :relaxed:

Yeah, i think so that Mr. Shin is under security service company where Keyeast people (including the former ones) are one of their regular clients. 

For me, even if he's currently dating whoever she is, whether she's one of his leading ladies, or maybe non celebrity, and ends up married with her, i would reaaaally and sincerely be happy for him ^_^

Ikr.. This man is aging backwards :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy what was that WWF thing about? 
It’s seems like Seo Jun still their ambassador;)))

Do you mean the WWF campaign at the end of the video?? Lol i just noticed it! It's bcs right after Seojun gets on the car, it's either i repeated it again from the start or i focused on reading the comment section :lol:

Anyway, it's a campaign to practice social distancing. Yup, i think he's still their ambassador :D

• Like 3

He is quite tanned here, just like when Summer Vacation was filmed. This is probably from way back around that time when he was busily filming Dream. And he looks a bit skinny during that time, but all muscled. It could be from all the cardio training being a soccer player in Dream

@Anjalifairy lol! I have watched it for several times too now..how i missed him

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

He is quite tanned here, just like when Summer Vacation was filmed. This is probably from way back around that time when he was busily filming Dream. And he looks a bit skinny during that time, but all muscled. It could be from all the cardio training being a soccer player in Dream

@Anjalifairy lol! I have watched it for several times too now..how i missed him

Seojun posted with the same outfit on his IG on July 17. Summer vacation filming was on July 7. So yeah, it's still from the same period of time. But i think he was a lot thinner in 3MAD appearance. Or he got thinner on purpose? Bcs it was the time when he was in the early stage of IC filming as high schooler Park Saeroy. Still, he looked so good with only plain black t-shirt and jeans :wub:

I really like his body in summer vacation though. Tanned and all muscled. And with his slightly hoarse voice at that time. Hella sexy :love:

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Seojun posted with the same outfit on his IG on July 17. Summer vacation filming was on July 7. So yeah, it's still from the same period of time. But i think he was a lot thinner in 3MAD appearance. Or he got thinner on purpose? Bcs it was the time when he was in the early stage of IC filming as high schooler Park Saeroy. Still, he looked so good with only plain black t-shirt and jeans :wub:

I really like his body in summer vacation though. Tanned and all muscled. And with his slightly hoarse voice at that time. Hella sexy :love:

Lol! Me too..he looks so manly and sexy there :wub: a bit more meaty though than on this video^^ Hong dae in the making :)

Perhaps one of his ways to make a younger version of psy is getting a bit thinner. Most high schoolers are usually skinny, they haven't developed their adult muscles yet. I love actor's dedication when it comes to role preparation. 

• Like 3

Essa sofa sure looks pretty, modern and comfortable. If they come to my country, i seriously consider of changing my sofa..lol! What happens on 13.11?

Anyway i have been rewatching youn's kitchen 2 clips on youtube, i love when Na PD chose to go along with him during the break day for them. Na PD has been my favorite PD since 2d1n era, so to have Seo Joon in his inner circle really makes me happy :)

They didn't bring along any stylists right? Seo Joon did a good job in styling his hair considering it's quite long. But he lost it on the last day lol! He just let his hair down as it is. Maybe he's too tired to do that, he did look tired on that last day :) 10 tiring days for them but the hard work paid off with the high rating..

oh i also noticed that Seo Joon slept alone. That micky mouse shirt is cute, i never thought he would want to wear micky mouse..lol! I thought LSJ would be in the same bedroom with him.

Guys, i just placed an order on bys package through the link above, but the redirect link for payment is error..has anyone tried that link?

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 3

ATTN: These Beauty Deals Are So Freaking Good—We Promise!

Major discounts ahead.

cosmo-holideals-beauty-deals-1-160498402

Christmas is just around the corner, and we're pretty sure the best part about the holidays is the discounts and deals that all our favorite brands are offering. If you don't know where to start, don't worry—we got you! Below, we listed down the best beauty deals you can get for your family and friends (or yourself, LOL).

BYS

Instagram: @byscosmetics_ph

ICYMI, our favorite oppa Park Seo Joon is BYS Philippines' newest endorser! And we have more good news: You can also purchase a makeup box that was specially curated by PSJ which contains the following products:

• 1 BYS Face Primer With Hydrating Pearls
  • 1 BYS Cream Cushion
  • 1 BYS Complexion Palette (Dreamgasm)
  • 1 BYS Lip & Cheek Tint (Sultry)
  • 1 BYS High Shine Lip Gloss (Heat)
  • 1 BYS Auto Thin Brow Liner (Brown)
  • 1 BYS Liquid Eyeliner Pen With Crescent Moon Stamp
  • 1 BYS Glow Mist (Golden)
  • 1 BYS Eyeshadow 8Pc. Vertical Palette
  •  
Park Seo Joon BYS Merch Kit

Aside from all those makeup products, you also get a box full of PSJ merch and goodies:

• 1 Calendar
  • 1 Photobook
  • 1 Simba Plushie
  • 4 Photocards
  •  
Park Seo Joon BYS Merch Kit

You can score the PSJ x BYS Merch Kit on Amorfia's website for only P6,999. It's also available on BYS' official Lazada store, Watsons, and SM Beauty.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/beauty/cosmo-holideals-discounts-a4462-20201110?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Essa sofa sure looks pretty, modern and comfortable. If they come to my country, i seriously consider of changing my sofa..lol! What happens on 13.11?

Anyway i have been rewatching youn's kitchen 2 clips on youtube, i love when Na PD chose to go along with him during the break day for them. Na PD has been my favorite PD since 2d1n era, so to have Seo Joon in his inner circle really makes me happy :)

They didn't bring along any stylists right? Seo Joon did a good job in styling his hair considering it's quite long. But he lost it on the last day lol! He just let his hair down as it is. Maybe he's too tired to do that, he did look tired on that last day :) 10 tiring days for them but the hard work paid off with the high rating..

oh i also noticed that Seo Joon slept alone. That micky mouse shirt is cute, i never thought he would want to wear micky mouse..lol! I thought LSJ would be in the same bedroom with him.

Guys, i just placed an order on bys package through the link above, but the redirect link for payment is error..has anyone tried that link?

I just want to say I envy people who can buy the Bys package. I saw many today on the IG. I want it. :criesariver:

Seo Joon did his hairstyle by himself during YK2. He mentioned it on his Record Parks. He said he has to learn for styling. :blush: And I really loveeee seeing his wet hairstyle + sunglasses + white shirt (with body shade)+ black pants. He is so sexy. :heart: Well, I think I will rewatch it again. Lol. 

• Like 3

Oh bless my heart..he looks soo beautiful in this N5 ads. Everytime i see him in this always makes me awe inside..lol!

Btw Yumi is already in Jeju from her post on IG, and from CWS's manager's post, CWS is probably in Jeju too..how i wish Seo Joon is there too..please please *praying hard

• Like 3