Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@willenette @serenilmauve ah i see, so the money is not that big anymore. Yeah i can see Netflix is labelling the productions from tv channels as their 'original'. That is enough because what we need is just attention from viewers around the world that it is netflix original and therefore it must be good. 

@Anjalifairy his lips are to die for..lol! Is he smoking by the way? His lips' color doesn't show that he's a smoker..

@Gisell Gisell yeaah..i'm really hoping that Netflix would pick up A Witch Romance. I even tweeted to them..lol! I need to rewatch it again..but many fans don't really like it because of the age gap..I sometimes replied to comments on youtube about it just to tell them that they need to give it a try..

I haven't watched Pots of Gold and Warm Words..i dunno where to watch..lol! while Shut up Family i only watch his clips on youtube.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Love Dong Man so much :elated:

Love him and his bluntness too :fullofhearts: when he said kiss means day 1 and living together means getting married, it cracked me up..lol!  

Btw guys, out of all his characters in drama, not the drama just the character, which is your favorite? For me somehow Sung Joon..lol! Though i love all but Sung Joon is a bit special :)

• Like 3

@Gisell Gisell

I think so. Around 10 active CFs :)

@serenilmauve

Yup.. for the korean series, i've watched Extracurricular and i've finished The School Nurse Files just the day before yesterday. I thought it was weird at first, but as i continued watching, it was actually refreshing and entertaining with that so netflix vibes :)

@willenette

True. For Seojun, besides the recognition of his successful dramas rating wise, his roles, most of which are fit and athletics young man, also his role as a human being who always knows how to give and share, makes him very appealing to those advertisers of various brands to use him as their endorser. Food, drink, financial service, menswear, outdoor clothing, cosmetics, telecommunications, etc. Mention all your essential things, he has it all in his pocket as the brand endorser lol. Seojun topped the list on 2018 with more than 20 cfs and on the top 10 list on 2019. Can't wait for kobaco to release it this december. I guess he's still on the top 10 as well with IC's skyrocketed popularity and has filmed at least 15 cfs (cmiiw) this year. I mean i hope so :D

I don't think he smokes now. But you know actor Yoon Hyunmin, his bestfriend in Witch's Romance once said that to get close to Seojun for the drama as they need that best friend chemistry, they hang out together and smoked a lot. And i read somewhere on naver, someone said that Seojun used to smoke until 2015. Now he totally quit. It's no secret that many Korean actors do smoke anyway. But i believe he doesn't smoke now. We all know he's very concerned about his health :D

Btw, i can dm you where to watch those dramas if you want.

I always say this bcs it hasn't changed yet. My favorite character is Ko Dongman my cutie baby :heart3:I love Dongman's complete charm that i hope i can meet a guy like him in this cruel world lol.

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy i see, well actually i don't mind men or women smoke but i do prefer and appreciate if they don't smoke. Lots of my male friends are smoker though they don't smoke in front of me. Glad that he quits already :) He's after all now hold the image title of healthy youth (what is the title? I forget..lol!)

I do want it :sparklyeyes: please dm me. Do they have A Witch Romance itu. The one in viki is not available for my country..

For me, Seo Joon looks dreamily handsome in Sung Joon character. Sung Joon has this vulnerable side that triggers my motherly instinct..lol! He's so focused at work but he's witty, warm and cheerful outside work, not to mention he's loyal, gentleman and romantic..lol! I could go on and on about him.. I wish i could meet a man like him.

Ah, it breaks my heart that many viewers kind of belittle him because of the second male lead. They don't want to see his sufferings and efforts. It's not like he didn't do anything to get the girl and their chemistry is also strong, i feel like they're coming home when they're together.

No news from jeju yet *sigh

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell

I think so. Around 10 active CFs :)

@serenilmauve

Yup.. for the korean series, i've watched Extracurricular and i've finished The School Nurse Files just the day before yesterday. I thought it was weird at first, but as i continued watching, it was actually refreshing and entertaining with that so netflix vibes :)

@willenette

True. For Seojun, besides the recognition of his successful dramas rating wise, his roles, most of which are fit and athletics young man, also his role as a human being who always knows how to give and share, makes him very appealing to those advertisers of various brands to use him as their endorser. Food, drink, financial service, menswear, outdoor clothing, cosmetics, telecommunications, etc. Mention all your essential things, he has it all in his pocket as the brand endorser lol. Seojun topped the list on 2018 with more than 20 cfs and on the top 10 list on 2019. Can't wait for kobaco to release it this december. I guess he's still on the top 10 as well with IC's skyrocketed popularity and has filmed at least 15 cfs (cmiiw) this year. I mean i hope so :D

I don't think he smokes now. But you know actor Yoon Hyunmin, his bestfriend in Witch's Romance once said that to get close to Seojun for the drama as they need that best friend chemistry, they hang out together and smoked a lot. And i read somewhere on naver, someone said that Seojun used to smoke until 2015. Now he totally quit. It's no secret that many Korean actors do smoke anyway. But i believe he doesn't smoke now. We all know he's very concerned about his health :D

Btw, i can dm you where to watch those dramas if you want.

I always say this bcs it hasn't changed yet. My favorite character is Ko Dongman my cutie baby :heart3:I love Dongman's complete charm that i hope i can meet a guy like him in this cruel world lol.

I am a bit regret just loving Seo Joon starting this year. It supposed to be 2018 as he had 20 CFs, YK2 and WWWSK so I think 2018 was the busiest and happiest days for him and his fans. Lol. 

Good to know that Seo Joon doesnt smoke already. Well, his lips is healthier as well. :kiss_wink:

@ivanovie25 I love all his characters. Sung Joon is so hella handsome. Dong Man is full of charm. LYJ always makes me laugh but I love Saeroyi the most. Maybe because there is something related to me personally. Lol. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@willenette @serenilmauve ah i see, so the money is not that big anymore. Yeah i can see Netflix is labelling the productions from tv channels as their 'original'. That is enough because what we need is just attention from viewers around the world that it is netflix original and therefore it must be good. 

@Anjalifairy his lips are to die for..lol! Is he smoking by the way? His lips' color doesn't show that he's a smoker..

@Gisell Gisell yeaah..i'm really hoping that Netflix would pick up A Witch Romance. I even tweeted to them..lol! I need to rewatch it again..but many fans don't really like it because of the age gap..I sometimes replied to comments on youtube about it just to tell them that they need to give it a try..

I haven't watched Pots of Gold and Warm Words..i dunno where to watch..lol! while Shut up Family i only watch his clips on youtube.

@ivanovie25, you know, it’s not always clear what “original” means in Netflix - hahaha - Because many of the original series that put Netflix on the map weren’t made by Netflix. Netflix uses the term “original” to delineate between movies and series that are exclusive to its platform, and those that are aggregated from other studios after first being made available elsewhere. Original can refer to a few things: content that are self produced, programming that are licensed exclusively from other studios and branded as Netflix originals, or licensed content that may air on TV in some markets but stream first on Netflix in other parts of the world. Now, Netflix is now focusing more on the originals it self produces. When Netflix produces its own originals, it also has more control over them. It owns the rights to the content globally. :blush:

@AnjalifairyI also want to know if he does smokes..... 

@Gisell GisellI love "A Witch Romance" - It's a winsome drama that is as charming as it is sweet. While (almost) the entire cast is likable, it’s really the OTP that steals the show. I find the drama CUTE. When The Cute is around, it’s very, very cute and will likely amuse you very nicely while putting a smile on your face. Park Seo Joon makes my heart melt. Park Seo Joon is wonderful as Yoon Dong Ha, period. In fact, Dong Ha feels so real and so tangible that I want him to walk out of my screen and date me. hahaha - For the record, there isn’t just warmth and coziness to be enjoyed where Park Seo Joon is concerned. There’s a good amount of hotness too, particularly when the shirt comes off and the kisses come forth. And have I mentioned his incredibly soulful, magical, melty gaze? As well as his absolutely adorable, infectious smile? There are honestly so many things that I love about Dong Ha as a character, and so many scenes where I enjoyed soaking up Park Seo Joon’s natural, effortless delivery. Every time Dong Ha asks, “It is because I’m too young?”, or “Why, are you afraid I’ll kiss you again?”, or “What did I do wrong? Why am I hiding?” or “Do you feel guilty being with me?” – in his voice, that is completely heartbreaking. ....but, so endearing. Kudos indeed to Park Seo Joon, who’s proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, that he really is not just a pretty face. Uhm Jung Hwa does an admirable job portraying Ban Ji Yeon, our tough-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside heroine. Despite a real-life age difference of 19 years, they appear completely comfortable and at ease with each other. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHg9tLHMXBY/

yeah, right. Like it’s humanly possible to choose between those three lol

Hahaha..this is really a difficult choice. Just as we talked about our favorite Seo Joon character, swoon read our thread lol!

@willenette ah yeah Dong Ha, this is also my love :relaxed: he is so sweet yet determined, quite blunt like Dong Man..he's my second favorite along with Dong Man..

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah *praying hard

I saw the candidates are mostly the same with Baeksang

Then I know who is the winner already. Can they give chance to IC and Seo Joon? :please:

@willenette Honestly I havent watched Dong Ha yet and you described him so cute. I will find the link then. Lol. 

@serenilmauve Well, I want 3 of them. :heart:

• Like 2