Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Guys, i just read that ost nominee from IC for APAN is Sweet Night, not Start Over..Sweet Night is great track but Start Over is so IC..i don't get it..

And the nominees for best drama are insane..Itaewon Class, Hospital Playlist, Camelia Blooms, It's Ok not to be Ok, and Crash Landing on You..this is going to be tough

For Daesang, there are 25 nominees..really praying hard for IC and PSJ

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Guys, i just read that ost nominee from IC for APAN is Sweet Night, not Start Over..Sweet Night is great track but Start Over is so IC..i don't get it..

And the nominees for best drama are insane..Itaewon Class, Hospital Playlist, Camelia Blooms, It's Ok not to be Ok, and Crash Landing on You..this is going to be tough

For Daesang, there are 25 nominees..really praying hard for IC and PSJ

Oh, it is not Start Over??? I thought it will be both if needed. 

As for APAN Daesang, I dont understand. It is always 25 nominees? I really lose my hope then. :tears:

10 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Me too, i miss him all the time..lol!

@willenette, do you still have the link? 

Anyway, talking about Simba. Guys, do you know how old Simba is?  

Around three-four years old, I believe? I think he adopted him after FFMW, before YK2 and WWWSK? 

• Like 2

Editor’s Pick: 2020 Best Korean Drama Original Soundtracks

Which 2020 Korean Drama OSTs  have left quite an impact this season?

Setting up our year-end count down for 2020 K-Drama season, we pick the tracks worthy of 2020 Best Korean Drama OST badge.

In choosing the notable soundtracks incorporated in 2020 Korean Dramas, we decided two simple rules.

First, how the song’s message fit perfectly in the story. This is easy to spot because it usually layered the poignant moments of the series. Second, the track’s lingering value for K-Drama fans who watched it, and for those who may hear it in passing.

“Start Over” by Gaho for Itaewon Class

A perfect anthem for Park Sae Royi’s character, the rhythm and Gaho’s convincing delivery always leads us to bob our heads whenever we listen to it.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/editors-pick-best-2020-korean-drama-ost/

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1