Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Anjalifairy thank you sooo much *with Seo Jun style* :D

I laughed so hard reading the translation. The same here @serenilmauve this is the strongest one i ever read too :lol: I think he has been his fan before so when he saw him he had a star struck :D but of course our Seo Jun must have a strong charisma to create such an impact :wub:

A unique scent? What is it? I'm trying to imagine it lol! And he must be in close proximity with Seo Jun to be able to smell him..ah..envy him :sweat_smile:

If men would have a crush on him when they saw him, then i would faint :heart2beat: :joy:

@Anjalifairy bling bling is for luxury right? Looking expensive as if full of jewelry and all..So wear Evelyn and you will look expensive and stylish lol! :lol: well that's my interpretation :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25

Indeed! And the way he described his unique scent in the video though.. every jeomju can relate :lol:

Oh, this is the video message he sent to Seojun in the video :

"Park Seo Jun-ssi, when i see you, i can take the betrayal if you betray me by the looks. What a beauty in this world. And human's outer appearance is more impressive than what's inside". 

Tbh, i still don't get the last statement :lol: Was he saying it because he really impressed with Seojun's unreal look or am i translating it wrong? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

So his sweat smells sweet? Lol! like chanel or byredo? Not men sweat right?? :joy:

His message is so poetic lol! Like he said meeting Seo Jun can evoke the creation of a poem or a recipe :D

I think for the last statement he's playing with words? As usually it's the other way around right? The inside is more important than the outside though sometimes it's hidden and covered by what is shown from the outside. In this case he emphasized that indeed the outside is more impressive because of what he's seen..did i make any sense? Lol :sweat_smile::joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for Evelyn Masks CF :love:

His English 

Awww, sooo charming… can‘t get past his dazzling eyes :doggie: World’s most handsome man in a mask :piggydance: … how can someone be so good looking in a mask, life is unfair :joy:

The mask colors are so pretty, can’t wait to get my hands on them :kaching1:

@tashjeomju Welcome aboard :blush: 

2 hours ago, tashjeomju said:

you won't believe but I literally read all 610 pages in a week to remain uptodated 

Shocked No Way GIF by The Swoon Great job, looking forward to hearing more from you :glasses:

55 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

You have to meet Park Seo Jun at least once in your life. He is really awesome. My life has changed the moment i saw him. He's so handsome, he has the vibes and all the coolness. I haven't talked to him but he is so beautiful that he can make you collapse. There was a unique scent when he moved his arms when he exercised. His appearance looked fresh and novel. Seeing him will make people come up with new poem or new recipe. Even men would have crush on him. 

@Anjalifairy You rockstar, always coming to our rescue and making our day better :kiss_wink: The guy has some serious man crush going on there, it’s PSJ after all…his charms can woo anyone :coolshades:

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I think that’s the strongest  man crush I ever read  :joy:

I know you probably saw a lot of empty posts. Before we used to be able embed IG posts, but since IG made it impossible all posts with them turned empty;( 

it  was difficult to understand why they were so many empty posts but as i kept on reading I realised you not not embbed ig posts anymore   

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh, this is the video message he sent to Seojun in the video :

"Park Seo Jun-ssi, when i see you, i can take the betrayal if you betray me by the looks. What a beauty in this world. And human's outer appearance is more impressive than what's inside". 

Tbh, i still don't get the last statement :lol: Was he saying it because he really impressed with Seojun's unreal look or am i translating it wrong? :joy:

I’m sure he meant well, based on his severe PSJ man crush :machocat:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

So his sweat smells sweet? Lol! like chanel or byredo :joy:

:joy: Can they bottle up his sweet smell and sell it :highonflowers:@ivanovie25 it might sound crazy, imagine what a great business idea it would be :kaching3:…  I mean well.. not like that creepy movie Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, have you folks seen it? :scream:

@PSJLOVER Welcome back, I’m glad you found your way back in :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Great job, looking forward to hearing more from you :glasses:

thankyou:surprisedwut:

actually i was so bored just studying that as a break i kept on reading the pages

one of the reasons why i did this incredible feat was to feel connected with you guys 

plus i learnt so much of new information about our crush

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

Honestly I never know that mask ads can be so cool and exclusive or it is because I am Jeomju. :love: Evelyn looks so great. 

@Anjalifairy Thanks for the translation and I laugh so hard. Gosh.. If man can mention Seo Jun like that, how about us when we really see him in front of us? :heart2beat:His scent should be Chanel now right? :winkx:

@PSJLOVER Welcome back. :issohappy:

@tashjeomju Happy you are here with us. Amazing you can read all the pages in one week. :blush:

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Honestly I never know that mask ads can be so cool and exclusive or it is because I am Jeomju. :love: Evelyn looks so great. 

@Anjalifairy Thanks for the translation and I laugh so hard. Gosh.. If man can mention Seo Jun like that, how about us when we really see him in front of us? :heart2beat:His scent should be Chanel now right

I know right, it’s so cool looking… makes me wanna buy a pack of those ASAP :piggie:
I’m so curious about his scent now, my long list of curious things about Seo Jun continues :sparklyeyes:

@serenilmauve I see a hot trending sticker next to our PSJ forum, thanks to his cool mask CF, sweet smell and new members @tashjeomju  (well @PSJLOVER is not technically new :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@PSJLOVER glad you got your ID back :D just don't log out, the browser will keep your authentication

@Jeomju1216 i haven't seen the movie yet but i read the novel. Since it's too creepy i haven't got the gut to watch it..lol! 

Ah i'm curious too..let's go to his gym when we're in korea later on..lol! :joy:

Talking about Evelyn..i found another version, but they didn't release it on youtube. I don't where they released it

Everyone, everytime, everywhere..the way he speaks english sounds so sexy..:wub:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Jeomju1216 i haven't seen the movie yet but i read the novel. Since it's too creepy i haven't got the gut to watch it..lol! 

Ah i'm curious too..let's go to his gym when we're in korea later on..lol! :joy:

Talking about Evelyn..i found another version, but they didn't release it on youtube. I don't where they released it

Everyone, everytime, everywhere..the way he speaks english sounds so sexy..:wub:

I didn’t read the novel but that movie gave me chills  Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

Yeah let’s just camp outside his bldg eat the donuts, hit the gym and get our hair done post workout…sounds like a normal routine, nothing stalker’ish about it… we are normal people :joy:

This version is super cool as well, he is on his way to signing up more international CFs, better get some rehearsals while he has a little bit of time… the man is going to be sooo busy in the near future :wow1:

13 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

:yay: That sums up PSJ for me…I wish he could be everyone, every time and everywhere :heart1:

• Like 6