Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Joseph Lim Thanks for the information. Whoa director Lee really sets my expectation high for the movie that it's more fun than extreme job. Can't wait to see it at movie theater  :love:

@Dreamtocome Thanks for sharing the interview. Ah it's been a while since i translated his interview. Will try to find a good one and share it here :blush:

I was wondering where his chinese fanclub support was on his debut anniversary day. Apparently they sent a coffee truck :D The filmo lego is cute.. Especially Lee Young Joon with his digging fork :lol:

I hope, we can give him something he can keep too for next project :blush:

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for KB Pay CF

wth is that awful photoshop… seriously??? 

How dare they do that to our precious and glowing king's face? :rage:

But on a brighter note, so happy to finally know the mystery behind his IG post :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 Baby couple versions of sweetest Korean movie: Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are super cute, Kim Soo Hyun and seo Ye Ji are stunned!!

Park-Seo-Joon-and-Park-Min-Young-Kim-Soo

Many Korean film crews invest to the point of choosing even child actors who have a similar appearance to the main actor.

Love stories that stick together from childhood to adulthood or fateful relationships with long-lost childhood friends are a common motif on Korean screens. With this type of film, not only a young man and a woman take on the main role, the crew also have to work hard to choose child actors to take on their childhood versions. And not to disappoint the audience, these child versions are all extremely cute, acting stable and even have similarities with the main actors.

Park-Seo-Joon-and-Park-Min-Young.jpg

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young have a baby version of What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim. The boy Moon Woo Jin – the child version of Park Seo Joon has always looked like a president since he was young.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Park-Seo-Joon-Kim-Ji-Won.jpg

Versions of young male and female leads in “Fight for My Way” by Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/08/21/5-baby-versions-of-sweetest-korean-movie-couple-park-seo-joon-and-park-min-young-are-super-cute-kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-ye-ji-are-stunned/

• Like 9

Park Seojun for Essa x Harper's Bazaar September 2021 Issue Interview

240078607-722144915313194-31271499787797

Q. This is the second time we've met since the last Essa pictorial. How have you been?

A. I've been very busy. All i remember is shooting. I'm in the middle of filming the movie Concrete Utopia, and it's going smoothly even though it's a difficult time due to COVID-19. I think it'll wrap up soon.

Q. I heard the story about you working hard like a cow that it's enough to be called '박소준'/'Park So Jun' (소 means cow). No matter how much you like doing it, i think there will be a slump sometimes. Is there a driving force to overcome it?

A. Of course, i get tired a lot of times. It can be solved if you take care of your physical strength from time to time, but the problem is when your mind gets tired. I do it because i like it. As i see it, i'm tired because the pressure to do better, and sometimes i'm tired because of responsibility. Then if the shooting goes well again, it will get better. This is a repetition. I think the way to overcome a problem is to face it rather than avoid it.

Q. Rest is very important. What do you usually do when you rest?

A. I strived to make even no little free time because even before debut, i had lived with the idea that good result would be followed while im doing my best. I'm always under pressure to do something, but lately i'm trying to get out of it. Sometimes i get tired and regret because of that. So i try my best not to do anything when i rest.

Q. In the living room, sofa is a big factor that determines the atmosphere of the house, and since it's furniture that is touched and used every day, you have to choose it carefully. What is the most important criteria when you buy a sofa?

A. Design, material, and convenience are all important, but the more important thing is always size. If it occupies too much space of the house, it seems too overflowing, but if it occupies too little space, it looks empty. I think the most important thing is to know whether it fits my space. I also like colorful sofa. The atmosphere of my current house is well-suited with a mono tone, and if my living room had a white background, a colorful sofa would be a good point. 

Q. Today's shooting was also very fun. Was there any sofa you like during the shooting?

A. It's Havana sofa. I like the feeling of its material and design. I don't know if it's because of the name 'Havana', but looking at the sofa reminds me of an evening at a beach resort in Bali.
It feels like a sofa on the terrace of a crowded bar at around 7 p.m. When i look at the Havana sofa, i get excited to think of such a place.

Q. You tend to pull off different characters in each work, and they all work well. Your acting skills are great, but i think actor Park Seojun seems to show off his charms wherever he is. I felt you were like a sponge. Is there a character you want to try in the future?

A. When i'm acting, i try my best to find out my core. So that it can help my acting to be more natural. I used to think that if i played a certain character, i should abandon myself and live as him, but it didn't work out well for me. Rather, i try not to lose myself now. So far, i've been acting in the way, "If i were living the life of this character, what would i think if i had this background?". From my perspective, i think taking a role that i can relate is my priority for future projects. So it's hard to decide specifically the role i want to play. If i can relate to it, and if i'm a little more greedy, i want to continue finding the role that i want to express.

Q. In many interviews, you said you wanted be a 'good influencer'. What are the 'good influence' that Park Seojun aims?

A. As more and more people rooting for me, i started to think about the influence. I think i should be a person who can give good influence. By sticking to what i think is right, supporting someone, being interested in social issues, informing those in need, doing the right thing and not doing the wrong thing. I think with these things come together, it can make a good impact.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original source https://www.harpersbazaar.co.kr/article/57839

-Translation by anjalifairy

-The translation may contain inaccuracies

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

Dear Oppa: A young Mauritian talks about her love for Park Seo Joon and his dramas

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Tessa Ng from Mauritius to Park Seo Joon. Read her letter below.

Dear Seo Joon Oppa or Ajussi,

I am your 9-year old fan from Mauritius Island. My name is Tessa Ng, annyeonghaseyo. I first saw you when my mother was watching Hwarang and I immediately liked you. I asked my mother to let me watch all the kdramas with Park Seo Joon, so we watched What's wrong with secretary Kim (Aura!) I admire your singing talent too but some scenes are a bit scary for my age! I cried for you (Ko Dong Man) in Fight for my way and I loved She was pretty even if you were not too nice at the beginning. But don't worry I am sure you, the real Park Seo Joon is a very very nice person. I did not watch Itaewon Class yet because my mother says I'm too young but in a few years I will watch it. I wish I could marry you when I grow up! Saranghae!

*Skip other details just copy pasting the letter from his young fan*

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-young-mauritian-talks-about-her-love-park-seo-joon-and-his-dramas-868398?amp&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Singer Yoo Jae Hwan Confesses That Park Seo Joon Made Him Question His Sexuality

He had a *lot* to say about Park Seo Joon’s visuals.

D8ZYOZpC6z1GHjHiKbIKBQz7PvK-aElVw538pA3z

No one is immune to Parasite and Itaewon Class actor Park Seo Joon‘s good looks—not even his fellow celebrities. In a recent appearance on MBC every1‘s Video Star, singer-songwriter Yoo Jae Hwan confessed that the actor even made him question his own sexuality.

While talking to the hosts of Video Star, Yoo Jae Hwan revealed that he happens to go to the same gym as Park Seo Joon. “I never got to say ‘hi’ or talk to him,” he admitted, “But I feel so honored to be going to the same gym as him.”

From that moment on, Yoo Jae Hwan couldn’t stop gushing over how handsome Park Seo Joon is. “He’s incredibly good-looking,” the singer insisted, adding, “Everyone has to see him at least once in their life.”

UH6Zg6TaWaiXM8TziZuFsZUOhtOpdSuF0Js8yNsH

Yoo also explained that alongside “having ‘good-looking’ written all over him,” Park Seo Joon has a unique vibe. He went on to say that seeing Park’s visuals made him think that outer beauty is even more important than inner beauty, and confessed, “I’d never been so mesmerized by someone’s looks before.

UmVTBCUZefC0BpqG8itM2_xbj0KmMBglcbJasgOK

Spoiler

Still not done praising Park Seo Joon, Yoo Jae Hwan went on to say, “Anyone who sees him will be inspired to write a new poem or to come up with a new recipe,” calling the actor a “walking sculpture.” He even sent Park a video message on the show.

Park Seo Joon, you are like a piece of art. I’ve never seen such a beautiful piece of art before. When I saw you, I thought to myself, ‘If you would ever betray me, I’ll completely understand. You can betray me.’

— Yoo Jae Hwan

After Yoo finally stopped praising Park Seo Joon’s incredible good looks, rapper Sleepy, a fellow guest on the show, told the singer he was confused by the outburst. “I’m just sitting here thinking, ‘Has Yoo Jae Hwan just come out or something?’” he explained, referring to coming out as gay.

vraPVKSOKXFk7hBtcrcJbuWFen-xcc11VyEEipWn

Yoo Jae Hwan went on to clarify that he’s not actually gay despite enjoying Park’s visuals as much as the rest of us. However, he did admit that he wasn’t always so certain about that. “Park Seo Joon definitely made me question my sexuality for a brief moment,” he confessed.

source : Koreaboo

• Like 9