Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Wow Peco..i think his/her works are getting refined by the day..so talented:thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:
8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh, this is the video message he sent to Seojun in the video :

"Park Seo Jun-ssi, when i see you, i can take the betrayal if you betray me by the looks. What a beauty in this world. And human's outer appearance is more impressive than what's inside". 

Tbh, i still don't get the last statement :lol: Was he saying it because he really impressed with Seojun's unreal look or am i translating it wrong? :joy:

Expand  

I’m sure he meant well, based on his severe PSJ man crush 

I just read this..hahaha! Severe PSJ man crush..

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Seo Jun’s back to back posts, his new hobby … golf :coolshades:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSs-lVJneqh/?utm_medium=copy_link

How is he sooo good at everything he does… that form while driving the shot :wow1: keep it coming Seo junaaa, love seeing him relaxed and having a good time :issohappy:

He has the right form :thumbsup:..which i could never achieve *sigh* lol! :lol: i ditched golf since it's giving me head ache trying so hard to think how to correct my posture and swing :joy:

12 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

All I can think about is how long his legs are  :lol:

Sexy...:kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, tashjeomju said:

hello people I'm new here 

just created my account to talk to you lovely people after discovering the PSJ thread 

you won't believe but I literally read all 610 pages in a week to remain uptodated 

i just needed a space to vent out my appreciation to PSJ and thankfully found you guys

p.s. I am a college student so if i pass immature comments pls bear me and rectify my mistakes

Hi @tashjeomju and welcome to the thread! :)

16 hours ago, PSJLOVER said:

Hello everyone

Finally I got my ID back

Will try to be more active from now on as I don't want to forget my password and ID ever again

Welcome back @@PSJLOVER ! :).

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Park Seojun for Ziozia F/W collection

"Relaxed Moment"

Cr. Ziozia IG

Lol..what's with sitting opposite the camera? oh, this is also formal wear. Could it be the update yesterday was about Ziozia?

What is that quiz about i wonder..

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 I think this is the shorter version of the Evelyn CF :love:

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Fetus Junnie :joy:

Throwback to Seo Jun’s old photoshoot;) 

Sooo cute….His poses are still very similar, he’s got his own charm and style when it comes to photoshoots :piggydance:

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Park Seojun for Ziozia F/W collection

"Relaxed Moment"

Love the setting, he’s getting ready for his next big stage… it’s metamorphic :sparklyeyes: 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1