Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

Love this MV of spartace. Love this youtube channel. Be sure to check it out! A lot of effort goes into these videos and make me smile!! 

  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kjk&SJh said:

 

 

 

Love this MV of spartace. Love this youtube channel. Be sure to check it out! A lot of effort goes into these videos and make me smile!! 

Thank you sooo much!! Means a lot!! Xx

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^I always find it interesting that KJK and YJS (and the RM producers) keep trying to set JSM up with someone because she doesn't have a boyfriend. Meanwhile, SJH also (as far as the public is concerned) doesn't have a boyfriend, but nobody tries to set her up with anyone unless it's KJK B). Do they know something we don't know? lol. 

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. SA standing side by side in the opening before & after they wearing costume.

2. SA 1 team in the 1st game.

3. When KJK drink a strange water but pretend nothing happened, SJH is the one and only who is know KJK is lie (mean while the other people think SJH is lie).

4. When the games is water soft gun & KJK turns the play, SJH the one and only people who didn't shoot him. Vice versa.

5. SA standing side by side when PD explain the next games after water soft gun

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't miss it MUD this week JSJ became guest talk about KJK marriage life & MUD next week special eps KJK with his father :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RM Eps 460

 

- Opening :

1. SA standing side by side.

2. JSJ : Btw, why are you wearing sunglasses now ?

Your eyes are pretty, you know

(ask & looking at SJH directly mean while KJK looking at SJH directly also & after JSJ finished his confession, KJK slighty smile & the others complain & teasing about JSJ)

KJK : SJH didn't look happy. He saw that she wasn't happy.

3. When JSJ told about the funny conversation between him & his wife, all of members laugh so hard, KJK laugh while he tap SJH's back & look at her directly but sadly SJH didn't look at him because she is busy laugh also.

IMO --> Reminded me to old eps, when KJK laugh, he tap SJH to laugh together, even often run to her just want to laugh together .

4. 00:05:41 : This is just eagle camera, but I love it. SJH seems lean to KJK's arms & reminded me to photo group fan meeting last year.

 

- 1st Games :

1. 00:10:48 : KJK change the position became beside SJH, before, KJK standing between YSC & JSJ & SA have a same hands position & bag, usually SJH's bag in the right opposite with KJK.

2. JSJ What was the most entertaining book you read ?

KJK who is eliminated out of nowhere talk about SJH : No one can get up. Ji Hyo can't get up, she can't ever get up.

IMO --> As always KJK teasing SJH & KJK really know SJH so well.

After that, SJH get up & answer : Madam Gurie.

The other inc. SJH laugh because it's wrong spell (Madam Curie).

KJK : Isn't that Madam Curie ? What kind of is book ?

3. When JSJ must choose the team, KJK & SJH got chosen by him.

4. SA standing side by side when the games turns.

5. When KJK pretend nothing happened after he drink the salty water, the one & only people know KJK so well as usual, SJH know KJK is lie mean while the other people think SJH is lie. SJH look at KJK directly when KJK drink it while pointing him, smile, & biting her lips.

IMO --> as usual, SA really know toward each other so well.

JSJ : SJH has a strange face.

SJH : pointing KJK.

SJH : It was you, right ? (talking with KJK).
KJK : No, it wasn't me.

SJH : It was you (while touch & slighty push KJK).

6. 00:21:10 : KJK hold the cup & SJH grab it from KJK's hand & KJK as usual didn't complain / mad / annoy, just let SJH hold the cup.

 

- 2nd Games :

1. Soft gun themes, when KJK YSC turns the games, SJH the one & only who isn't shot KJK. Vice versa.

2. When LKS turns the games, KJK want to have two water soft gun & SJH said : KJK has two water gun.

 

3- rd Games :

1. SA standing side by side when PD explain the rules.

2. SJH : Everyone changes except for you (talking with KJK & pointing his pants).

KJK : I didn't get changed.

3. 00:55:15 : SA mirroring each other

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

 

the caption from spartacecouple explain about the picture.

 

They will attend ??

 

 

I wish they will!!! I want to see them together again outside RM  :love:

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 3:41 AM, Regita M. P said:

RM Eps 460

 

- Opening :

1. SA standing side by side.

2. JSJ : Btw, why are you wearing sunglasses now ?

Your eyes are pretty, you know

(ask & looking at SJH directly mean while KJK looking at SJH directly also & after JSJ finished his confession, KJK slighty smile & the others complain & teasing about JSJ)

KJK : SJH didn't look happy. He saw that she wasn't happy.

3. When JSJ told about the funny conversation between him & his wife, all of members laugh so hard, KJK laugh while he tap SJH's back & look at her directly but sadly SJH didn't look at him because she is busy laugh also.

IMO --> Reminded me to old eps, when KJK laugh, he tap SJH to laugh together, even often run to her just want to laugh together .

4. 00:05:41 : This is just eagle camera, but I love it. SJH seems lean to KJK's arms & reminded me to photo group fan meeting last year.

 

- 1st Games :

1. 00:10:48 : KJK change the position became beside SJH, before, KJK standing between YSC & JSJ & SA have a same hands position & bag, usually SJH's bag in the right opposite with KJK.

2. JSJ What was the most entertaining book you read ?

KJK who is eliminated out of nowhere talk about SJH : No one can get up. Ji Hyo can't get up, she can't ever get up.

IMO --> As always KJK teasing SJH & KJK really know SJH so well.

After that, SJH get up & answer : Madam Gurie.

The other inc. SJH laugh because it's wrong spell (Madam Curie).

KJK : Isn't that Madam Curie ? What kind of is book ?

3. When JSJ must choose the team, KJK & SJH got chosen by him.

4. SA standing side by side when the games turns.

5. When KJK pretend nothing happened after he drink the salty water, the one & only people know KJK so well as usual, SJH know KJK is lie mean while the other people think SJH is lie. SJH look at KJK directly when KJK drink it while pointing him, smile, & biting her lips.

IMO --> as usual, SA really know toward each other so well.

JSJ : SJH has a strange face.

SJH : pointing KJK.

SJH : It was you, right ? (talking with KJK).
KJK : No, it wasn't me.

SJH : It was you (while touch & slighty push KJK).

6. 00:21:10 : KJK hold the cup & SJH grab it from KJK's hand & KJK as usual didn't complain / mad / annoy, just let SJH hold the cup.

 

- 2nd Games :

1. Soft gun themes, when KJK YSC turns the games, SJH the one & only who isn't shot KJK. Vice versa.

2. When LKS turns the games, KJK want to have two water soft gun & SJH said : KJK has two water gun.

 

3- rd Games :

1. SA standing side by side when PD explain the rules.

2. SJH : Everyone changes except for you (talking with KJK & pointing his pants).

KJK : I didn't get changed.

3. 00:55:15 : SA mirroring each other

 

 

omg thanks for this. I can't  watch the new episode so thanks for this ♥

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, YeJin25 said:

 

I wish they will!!! I want to see them together again outside RM  :love:

 

Aww... I really wish they would come together. Is there any information where the event would take place? I think it's not in the SK, isn't it? Another overseas dating for our SA? :wub:


Coincidentally or not that they both agreed to sign to that brand, I think it's really sweet. If they come together, they can make an excuse that they come together for business purposes only. Indeed our SA always have a way to be with each other, right? ^_^ However, as much as I wanted to see them attending the event together, I will keep my expectation low, so I wouldn't be dissapointed in the end.


Btw, they became a pair in the latest filming of RM was more than enough for me. I would be glad to see their interactions later. I bet JK was blabbering about his LA trip to JH during the break, because he'd just recently back from LA, lol. Well, let's hope that the RM PD also remember to give JH the prize that she deserved too. It's been too long now and it seemed there's no news about it. Even JK had already went there twice. Sometimes my devilish mind said, well, JH could go with JK anytime to LA if she wants actually. :D

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Regita M. P said:
 

 

 


I really love when KJK and SJH meet outside RM 
because their interaction more natural,caring each other....
more sweets hahaha.....

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 



RM filming

couple race again..
i cannot wait for this episode airing...
look like seem SJH say to KJK  :gwencana oppa...(sory just my delulu)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

KJK have concert 26 July so KJK didn't came to Watson Event I guess ...

I don't know about SJH...

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Does anyone know when the RM ep with SA as a pair will air? Is it this Sunday?

 

 

yup, i think for this upcoming episode.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...