Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

From the video you can see him mouthing the word "soo yeon ah"

I also noticed he looks kinda sad and regretful because now he knows he has wrongly accused SJH of being the secret couple

Poor KJK...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, tiglon said:

From the video you can see him mouthing the word "soo yeon ah"

I also noticed he looks kinda sad and regretful because now he knows he has wrongly accused SJH of being the secret couple

Poor KJK...

I think it's not 'soo yeon nah"  it's kinda like "Aaahh kurukuna" which mean " Aaahh i see". KJK himself surprised about the result :D, In the end he slightly looked at SJH's direction, seems like guilty..:D

Edited by delusionalme2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Jihyo has gone back to Korea.

Spoiler

Just wanted to share the full story this Twitter user translated of the interpreters time with Jihyo. Stories like this make me proud to be a Jihyo fan.:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 9

I.know this is old but jihyo is soo sweet .. And i realized now why joongkook throw that Exemption card because jihyo said oppa you should try it with holding hands:wub:

• Like 5

Look at them :wub:this ia one of the reason why i like them to be together. 

Source: Song jihyo & joong koo international fb

• Like 3

SJH's IG has been updated

Beautiful SJH's new celderma CF in Thailand

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

SA Moments Ep 445

I went back to w ep 445 again cos the first time I was also doing something else at the same time. The following are what I have observed :-

@ 24.18 i can see KJK in the front seat of the car.  I see his face and his hand. 

@ 24.22 to 24.23  KJK is holding SJH's hand cos i can see his hand n SJH's thumb together. Then he lets go of her hand and his hand moves towards her but she caught his hand again.
There is some interaction but its a bit dark and the movements are too fast so im not too sure but i can see her catching  his hand as it moves towards her.

@ 55.56 Haha said "Aren't they the couple in real life?" 

KJK turned around to look at Haha. Then he smiled and looked extremely happy.

KJK smiling at what Haha said is an indication that he agrees. This alone should be reason enough to remove all  previous doubts on whether KJK-SJH is a real couple.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Look how cute they are . And also the VP of spartace is real . Jae suk support spartace than monday couple hahahaha . Look how he said to gary that " to all members here both of you is not possible. " hahahaha

Source: instagram sjihyo-csi

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

Aren't they the couple in real life?" 

I just want to point out a slight difference in English semantics: “Aren’t they” means that HH suggested SA were already a couple. If he had said “Are they?” he would have suggested he didn’t know if they were together. English is a bit confusing, but IMO HH basically clued us in to SA’s real equation. And, just in case the translator made a mistake, a friend who knows Hangul confirmed that HH did say “Aren’t they?” :D 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, tiglon said:

SA Moments Ep 445

I went back to w ep 445 again cos the first time I was also doing something else at the same time. The following are what I have observed :-

@ 24.18 i can see KJK in the front seat of the car.  I see his face and his hand. 

@ 24.22 to 24.23  KJK is holding SJH's hand cos i can see his hand n SJH's thumb together. Then he lets go of her hand and his hand moves towards her but she caught his hand again.
There is some interaction but its a bit dark and the movements are too fast so im not too sure but i can see her catching  his hand as it moves towards her.

@ 55.56 Haha said "Aren't they the couple in real life?" 

KJK turned around to look at Haha. Then he smiled and looked extremely happy.

KJK smiling at what Haha said is an indication that he agrees. This alone should be reason enough to remove all  previous doubts on whether KJK-SJH is a real couple.

I think the one in the front seat of the car is the cameraman, i cant see the one you said about holding each other hands of JK and JH.

Anyway hello everyone it’s been a years from the last time im joining a forum i even forgot my user id/account, im an active Spartace shipper since 2012 and active in iSUBS forum until it’s gone... i miss those Spartace shipper who has an eagle eyes.

Reading all your comments and analysis sometimes makes me smile... and sometimes just laugh coz of too exaggerated analysis, dont be too serious on what u’ve seen on screen, i know how you feel, like me before (until now) im always excited seeing our JK & JH together, i keep on screencap their every movement.... My only advise is lets just enjoy spartace moments while we still can coz we never know what is the real score between JK & JH.

Enjoy and happy shipping everyone!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

I just want to point out a slight difference in English semantics: “Aren’t they” means that HH suggested SA were already a couple. If he had said “Are they?” he would have suggested he didn’t know if they were together. English is a bit confusing, but IMO HH basically clued us in to SA’s real equation. And, just in case the translator made a mistake, a friend who knows Hangul confirmed that HH did say “Aren’t they?” :D 

Yes, what you said is correct. It's sort of a statement. I went back to take a look at the Chinese subs and it says "This IS the real couple" 

So all three languages confirm that Haha says they are the real couple and KJK agrees by smiling happily. We shouldn't have any doubt regarding their relationship in the future.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, YeJin25 said:

I think the one in the front seat of the car is the cameraman, i cant see the one you said about holding each other hands of JK and JH

I don't think there are any cameramen in any of the three cars. There are only cameras at specific locations in the car.

24:22 - 24:23 it's only one second. I went back several times stopping at every frame before I saw the movements between them. I really saw them holding hands. Perhaps you could try again? Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, tiglon said:

24:22 - 24:23 it's only one second. I went back several times stopping at every frame before I saw the movements between them. I really saw them holding hands. Perhaps you could try again? Thanks.

I saw it also ...

Regardless true or not since the video isn't very clear & very fast, but for sure they're talking each other a.k.a they have interactions toward each other because for sure kjk & sjh's body is move in here & there :D 

:wub: hurmmmm i want to be their cameraman

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, YeJin25 said:

think the one in the front seat of the car is the cameraman, i cant see the one you said about holding each other hands of JK and JH.

This is proof that I saw what I said I saw. They are both in the front seat. If you don't try hard enough sorry you are not going to see it. 

I am not lying. 

24:18

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PIGnHP9BN6dwem2ADLrN47nR4tqDM5cD/view?usp=sharing

24:22

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_65z4wkgz3vNK-ykjyePUq_fMHyQZRa/view?usp=sharing

also 24:22, after the previous frame

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y7qunVuDiaP7_kKxS6WnBqvqHycNb51P/view?usp=sharing

29 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I saw it also ...

Regardless true or not since the video isn't very clear & very fast, but for sure they're talking each other a.k.a they have interactions toward each other because for sure kjk & sjh's body is move in here & there :D 

:wub: hurmmmm i want to be their cameraman

Thanks, @Regita M. P I nearly looked like a liar there. Went through all the trouble to ask a favor of a friend to post the above links for me because I dont know how to do it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, tiglon said:

This is proof that I saw what I said I saw. They are both in the front seat. If you don't try hard enough sorry you are not going to see it. 

I am not lying. 

24:18

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PIGnHP9BN6dwem2ADLrN47nR4tqDM5cD/view?usp=sharing

24:22

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_65z4wkgz3vNK-ykjyePUq_fMHyQZRa/view?usp=sharing

also 24:22, after the previous frame

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y7qunVuDiaP7_kKxS6WnBqvqHycNb51P/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, @Regita M. P I nearly looked like a liar there. Went through all the trouble to ask a favor of a friend to post the above links for me because I dont know how to do it.

Hey no one telling you are lying...

anyway, I re-watched it and noticed that each car has someone in front holding an audio/videocam... 

• Like 1

Wow, there are a lot speculative things on that episode about our SA. :lol:Thankyou for pointing them out, everyone. We did this and that because we love these two people so much and wish them the best, moreover we wish them to be together. (I'm proud to be a SA shipper, lol). I'm sorry, I'm not gonna give my comments about JK's position in the car. I believe in what I want to believe. :D

4 hours ago, tiglon said:

Yes, what you said is correct. It's sort of a statement. I went back to take a look at the Chinese subs and it says "This IS the real couple" 

So all three languages confirm that Haha says they are the real couple and KJK agrees by smiling happily. We shouldn't have any doubt regarding their relationship in the future.

Glad to know this. You guys are rock! Even considering from three languages and from each literature's aspect. Salute! :)

Considering them as a real thing, I wanna give a little throwback (it's not a SA moment, but JH is mentioned)

credit as shown

I'm sorry if this already discussed before. However, I sensed that JK trusts JH so much.

1. I didn't hear it from my manager, I heard it from Jihyo

Hmm... Does it mean that he trusts JH more than Gapjin?

2. Janghyuk denied that JH helped him, but JK keep believing in JH

JK trusts JH more than his dragon brothers too? Indeed, when you are in love, at some point, somehow you'll distance yourself from your buddies, cause you believe your partner more than your best friends.

3. "Let me ask her. I'll text her. Oh, I'm driving."

Gosh, he is so compulsive. He just know how to contact her immediately, lol. It's obvious that when you do something too often that leads you to a pleasurable state of mind, your mind would produce that as a compulsive thought, and tried to do that as soon as you think about that. Hmm... :wub:

It's just a simple thought of mine, though. It's a blessing for them if they are meant to be together. They really trust each other and had a deep connection with each other. Happy shipping, everyone! ^_^

• Like 4
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, YeJin25 said:

Reading all your comments and analysis sometimes makes me smile... and sometimes just laugh coz of too exaggerated analysis, dont be too serious on what u’ve seen on screen, i know how you feel, like me before (until now) im always excited seeing our JK & JH together, i keep on screencap their every movement.... My only advise is lets just enjoy spartace moments while we still can coz we never know what is the real score between JK & JH.

You are saying that I am "too exaggerated" which makes me sound like I am delusional or lying., If you do not like my analysis ,  feel free not to skip  my posts in future.

@tiglon I don't think  @YeJin25 mentioned anything about your analysis, simply that sometimes we all can get a little ahead of ourselves and analyze or stress over small things that might not mean what we think they do. I have done this in some of my past post and reading YeJin25's  post made me realize I should be enjoying SA's happy moments more than worrying about small silly things. 

At least that's the way I took it. 

Let's keep this forum a peaceful place. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 4