Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

 

KJK immediately “denied,” but SJH just smiled. IMO, KJK was reacting to the “passionate” part. It’s one thing to be in a LL. It’s another thing to publicly agree that it’s “passionate.” Coming from KJK, that’s almost announcement level. We all know how careful he is. :D 

 

I am not sure which part of the teasing KJK is denying, the passionate part or the whole thing? I don't know. And could you please elaborate a bit about the announcement level bit? I am confused here.  Thanks :sweat_smile:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, neohunter said:

Before new LL developed between SJH n KJK in running man.. Haha already teased KJK with SJH in Big Picture Season 3 episode 24 when they goes to Vietnam (August 2018).. 

 

 

Agree ... Even KJK seems prepare for their daughter's name (maybe look like a joke but when a man have mention about daughter's name / son's name for the future like that, it means a lot).

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

 

Some possibilities:  

1) Long shot, but was she referring to Family Outing? The “our” part doesn’t quite fit, since she was a guest and not a member of FO, but she did say “ILY” to KJK on FO. Well, YJS kinda prompted her, but ....

2) Could have been a bad translation. If we remove “before” and replace it with “for” we get, “Jong Kook was on our show even for that.” This fits better.

 

We can’t rely on the English translation. We need someone who understands Hangul to double check. :) 

 

I have gone and checked on the Chinese subtitled version:

My personal translation is as follows:

 

Haha: "Are you two arguing? Why aren't you two standing together?"

(on-screen text: same as above) 

(on-screen text: "Kook-mong standing quite far apart" with a red arrow)

Jaesuk: "This is an intentional cooldown period"

(on-screen text: "in order not to be discovered, there is intentionally a cooldown period!")

Sechan: "Slowly, slowly"

Jaesuk: "Although this is Jongkook's first loveline..." 

(on-screen text: "Running man first official loveline")

Jaesuk: "But this is already Jihyo's second"

(on-screen text: "Second loveline") <- this is a follow up to the previous on-screen text

Kwangsoo: "It's not a bad thing! It's not a bad thing!"

Jaesuk: "Jihyo is..."

(on-screen text: "The panic of returning(?) to being single")

Jihyo: "Oppa! Jongkook had one before that"

Jaesuk: "Jihyo is rather cautious, Jihyo is rather cautious"

(on-screen text: "Running man 2nd official loveline Jihyo is rather cautious...")

Sukjin: "Because the friend before got married"

Jaesuk: "Got married"

(on-screen text: "Because the friend before(?) got married very clean cut(?)")

Sukjin: "It was very clean cut"

(on-screen text while filming Somin & Kwangsoo "Jihyo unnie/noona (since the Chinese word for both is the same) should have a new beginning(?))

Kwangsoo: "But this really should be congratulated"

???(sounds like KJK ): "That's great"

Kwangsoo "Should be congratulated"

 

Side-note: as you will notice there are many "(?)" in on-screen texts, I included them in my translation, they are not there because I wasn't sure 

 

This leads me to think that when Jaesuk said this is Jongkook's first loveline (which he means on RM) and it's Jihyo's second. Jihyo was arguing that KJK had one (loveline) before that (MC), in which case she's probably referring to the loveline with YEH on Xman?

 

I usually watch RM in Eng subs but when in doubt I would go to the Chin subs, since the Korean and Chinese languages are similar (though I think Korean and Japanese are more similiar) and hence the Chin subs version might be a bit more accurate.

 

Please correct me if I am wrong. ^^

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I couldn't understand though, is KJK's question during the game "Are there different types of fluttering?" and SJH's follow up question "Up to what level of fluttering before you get married?" and why YJS said "Are you helping him?" How is this helping him? Could it be that some content in between has been edited out? leading to some coherency issues?

 

I don't get it even after watching the Chin subs version. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

 

It’s always a possibility, but there are easier ways to get rid of the rumors with SJH. Less damaging for SJH, too. Would KJK agree to an intense LL with SJH, with the endgame to ruthelessly and decisively deny being with her? Why go through something as complicated as that, only to say no? Rumors are only rumors. They’ve never been an official LL on RM, not like MC where years after KG left, fans are still bothered. KJK could have simply ignored everything, as he’s always done, made sure to stay far away from all women including SJH (as he’s always publicly done), announce with another woman, and get married. But, he gets into another high profile loveline right after the 2018 one. Could it be because of LKS’s news and its effects on ratings? Again, maybe, but that’s hard to believe, too. 

 

 

Totally agree.

I too believe that KJK is a very considerate man, from what I see in RM, MUD, BP, he is always careful when it comes to loveline thing, or even just linking with Girls espescially if the woman is a public figure.

So if the loveline is only for a show then JK is lying to himself about his word that he dont want to involved in any LL anymore.

And it does not make sense too if he make JH involved in this situation. As we know JH is an actress that her career can easily ruin if she have a LL espescialy fake LL , cause she already experience the aftermath with MC LL before. And it's certainly not good for JH to have 2 LL in 1 same show. I believe JK also consider this thing.

That's way, if this is a fake LL it is a very risky move both for JK and for JH, cause their image can be harmed. And we know JK is very careful man in the way he decide things. 

In my opinion JK willing to do this LL because there is something going on with JK and JH in real life. and the other member is given the greenlight to fuel this LL make it obvious that they know something we dont

  • Like 11
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiglon said:

And could you please elaborate a bit about the announcement level bit? I am confused here. 

 

Just that KJK’s okay with being in a LL, but YJS said SJH was in a “passionate” romance with him. This was right after Go Ara said she wanted to be in a passionate romance project with JIS. If I understood it correctly, we’re not talking about the typical K-Drama romance, but a more “adult” version. The word “passionate” elevates the typical LL into someone “more,” but under the circumstances as suggested by Go Ara, the elevation would be super-charged, even explicit if that makes sense, something that KJK’s not comfortable with supporting publicly. 

 

Another way of looking at this is, everyone’s scrutinizing his every word, and if he doesn’t push back agains the word “passionate,” some people may see that as an acknowledgement or even an announcement. 

 

As for him denying not just the passionate part, but the whole thing, I don’t think so. Right after this, we got the scene of SJH picking him over KG. He didn’t have a problem with that, but instead turned red and shy. :) 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiglon said:

One thing I couldn't understand though, is KJK's question during the game "Are there different types of fluttering?" and SJH's follow up question "Up to what level of fluttering before you get married?" and why YJS said "Are you helping him?" How is this helping him? Could it be that some content in between has been edited out? leading to some coherency issues?

 

I don't get it even after watching the Chin subs version. 

 

 

LOL, I also didn’t get this! Right after he asked about the different types of fluttering, there was a caption that said he was protecting his king. How? I would also appreciate an explanation. :D 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

 

Just that KJK’s okay with being in a LL, but YJS said SJH was in a “passionate” romance with him. This was right after Go Ara said she wanted to be in a passionate romance project with JIS. If I understood it correctly, we’re not talking about the typical K-Drama romance, but a more “adult” version. The word “passionate” elevates the typical LL into someone “more,” but under the circumstances as suggested by Go Ara, the elevation would be super-charged, even explicit if that makes sense, something that KJK’s not comfortable with supporting publicly. 

 

Another way of looking at this is, everyone’s scrutinizing his every word, and if he doesn’t push back agains the word “passionate,” some people may see that as an acknowledgement or even an announcement. 

 

As for him denying not just the passionate part, but the whole thing, I don’t think so. Right after this, we got the scene of SJH picking him over KG. He didn’t have a problem with that, but instead turned red and shy. :) 

Nothing sayed in RM is more explicit or adult passion that HH saying JK and JH begin at Mamas when after some drinks JH go to JK room and they has been dating since them

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cleo47012 said:

Nothing sayed in RM is more explicit or adult passion that HH saying JK and JH begin at Mamas when after some drinks JH go to JK room and they has been dating since them

 

LOL. Very true. But HH said that on BP, an online show that isn’t as widely circulated as RM. Also, RM is supposed to be rated 12, ie family-friendly. :D 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

 

LOL. Very true. But HH said that on BP, an online show that isn’t as widely circulated as RM. Also, RM is supposed to be rated 12, ie family-friendly. :D 

Agree for that I just feel all is part of the revised and agreed script

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cleo47012 said:

I wash SBS shows for entertaining but they always manipulate and edit everything at their convenience; for that I dont like to see Spartace as a  loveline and is not a coinsidence they deside to do it in Il Woo episode after the images of the PD weeding

I feel that if Spartace agree to this is for one of the following:

1) They are preparing RM public for an anusement about their real relationship

2) One of them is planing to left the show and want to give this to their fans before ( they know that a lot of fans are spartace shippers

3) A way to stop all the pushing regarding find a couple and marry

4) JK is in a serious relationship with someone else and need to play and end Spartace love line to safely anunce his next year wedding

Leet see but be calm as we have waited to many years to go as crazy as MC fans

I did think of the 4th circumstance as well since he did deny in a kind of aggressive way. However, I believe it is not the case since Haha oppa is very close to JK oppa and if JK oppa had a gf, Haha oppa should have known that and would not tease JK oppa with JH unnie. 

I have a feeling that JH unnie and JK oppa are not in a gf-bf relationship but they hold a more than friendship relationship (like not official couple but in a dating state) :)). They might have a crush or feeling on each other and the other members know that too so they keep teasing them ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mn0096 said:

 

Just that KJK’s okay with being in a LL, but YJS said SJH was in a “passionate” romance with him. This was right after Go Ara said she wanted to be in a passionate romance project with JIS. If I understood it correctly, we’re not talking about the typical K-Drama romance, but a more “adult” version. The word “passionate” elevates the typical LL into someone “more,” but under the circumstances as suggested by Go Ara, the elevation would be super-charged, even explicit if that makes sense, something that KJK’s not comfortable with supporting publicly. 

 

Another way of looking at this is, everyone’s scrutinizing his every word, and if he doesn’t push back agains the word “passionate,” some people may see that as an acknowledgement or even an announcement. 

 

As for him denying not just the passionate part, but the whole thing, I don’t think so. Right after this, we got the scene of SJH picking him over KG. He didn’t have a problem with that, but instead turned red and shy. :) 

 

 

Thank you for your explanation! Now I have a better picture of what's going on in that scene. I haven't thought of it that way.  Thanks again

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tiglon said:

This Hanbok shop sponsored the Hanbok worn by SJH, KJK and JSJ in ep 437.

(cr: bidanbim)

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtdEf2aBZG4/

 

Check out the hashtags in the post . Seems to be a shop specializing in wedding hanbok

 

 

 

 

 

seems similiar with this pict, for a couple wedding hanbok . CMIIW. The color & the model.

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the replies to my last post. I'm grateful for the community we've formed here that we can all respect and support each other. :)

 

I was scrolling through the SA tag on twitter and saw this tweet...

 

 

Apparently Gary liked a comment that asked in korean if Jihyo and Jongkook were dating. I'm curious, has he ever done this before? I know he has liked SA related things in the past but has he ever liked a comment/post that was straight forward like this?

 

EDIT: I just noticed that gary has been liking almost all the comments under that post. I'm not sure if that means anything but the comment being in korean means he did understand it at least.

  • Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

SJH start filming "Daughter" today.

 

My Company Boss upload it .

 

Let's see after filming (maybe around May), I hope we can hear a good news for SA :)

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

20 hours ago, tiglon said:

(on-screen text: "Running man first official loveline")

Jaesuk: "But this is already Jihyo's second"

I don't know why YJS / RM said that RM first official LL, did MC was not official? I thought it was official, because i remember SJH declared that on screen and after that we had kwangmin although it was not official, and LL between KJK and HJY although it between 2 show, RM and MUD, and it wasn't official? And that 3 LL won SBS Couple Award! And we must remember KJK and SJH did not declared anything that showed they are in LL relationship, no agreement, just they teased them. Did YJS slipped tongue?:D And they said it was KJK's first love interest,  he didn't interest with the previous one? they were win the best couple award just one month ago:D. But i don't get it why they said 'interest' with SJH, as long i saw, he denied as always, or they mean he didn't denied off screen? LOL:D. There's many 'edit' in that conversation, and many 'out off place':D

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

 

I don't know why YJS / RM said that RM first official LL, did MC was not official? I thought it was official, because i remember SJH declared that on screen and after that we had kwangmin although it was not official, and LL between KJK and HJY although it between 2 show, RM and MUD, and it wasn't official? And that 3 LL won SBS Couple Award! And we must remember KJK and SJH did not declared anything that showed they are in LL relationship, no agreement, just they teased them. Did YJS slipped tongue?:D And they said it was KJK's first love interest,  he didn't interest with the previous one? they were win the best couple award just one month ago:D. But i don't get it why they said 'interest' with SJH, as long i saw, he denied as always, or they mean he didn't denied off screen? LOL:D. There's many 'edit' in that conversation, and many 'out off place':D

 

 

IKR ...

My mind also think about this.

 

RM 1st official really bother me . LOL . Never count about MC whos have a huge fans & every guests know about it also . Even MC them self always declared they're MC :D

 

KJK's 1st love interest really bother me also.

Never count about last year whos have a huge fans also + won as a best couple . LOL .

 

Oh, "interest" word seems have a meaning a lot in this sentence.

 

IMO, regardless all of members,  RM staff really work hard in this time for support SA, from the caption, the editing, the moments.

As we all know, Lee Hwanjie PD is 1 of PD on RM whos close enough w/ KJK & SJH.

 

For me...

YJS, LKS, HH, YSC it's too obvious ;) 

They really excited to reveal it.

Their smile, smirk, seduce, & reaction . LOL . It's too obvious .

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

IMO, regardless all of members,  RM staff really work hard in this time for support SA, from the caption, the editing, the moments.

As we all know, Lee Hwanjie PD is 1 of PD on RM whos close enough w/ KJK & SJH.

Aaahhh that make sense too..:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, delusionalme said:

 

I don't know why YJS / RM said that RM first official LL, did MC was not official? I thought it was official, because i remember SJH declared that on screen and after that we had kwangmin although it was not official, and LL between KJK and HJY although it between 2 show, RM and MUD, and it wasn't official? And that 3 LL won SBS Couple Award! And we must remember KJK and SJH did not declared anything that showed they are in LL relationship, no agreement, just they teased them. Did YJS slipped tongue?:D And they said it was KJK's first love interest,  he didn't interest with the previous one? they were win the best couple award just one month ago:D. But i don't get it why they said 'interest' with SJH, as long i saw, he denied as always, or they mean he didn't denied off screen? LOL:D. There's many 'edit' in that conversation, and many 'out off place':D

Its RM official loveline FOR KJK. But it was 2nd official loveline FOR SJH. He only counting loveline between permanent member.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...