[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

10 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Just that KJK’s okay with being in a LL, but YJS said SJH was in a “passionate” romance with him. This was right after Go Ara said she wanted to be in a passionate romance project with JIS. If I understood it correctly, we’re not talking about the typical K-Drama romance, but a more “adult” version. The word “passionate” elevates the typical LL into someone “more,” but under the circumstances as suggested by Go Ara, the elevation would be super-charged, even explicit if that makes sense, something that KJK’s not comfortable with supporting publicly. 

Another way of looking at this is, everyone’s scrutinizing his every word, and if he doesn’t push back agains the word “passionate,” some people may see that as an acknowledgement or even an announcement. 

As for him denying not just the passionate part, but the whole thing, I don’t think so. Right after this, we got the scene of SJH picking him over KG. He didn’t have a problem with that, but instead turned red and shy. :) 

Thank you for your explanation! Now I have a better picture of what's going on in that scene. I haven't thought of it that way.  Thanks again

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, tiglon said:

This Hanbok shop sponsored the Hanbok worn by SJH, KJK and JSJ in ep 437.

(cr: bidanbim)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtdEf2aBZG4/

Check out the hashtags in the post . Seems to be a shop specializing in wedding hanbok

seems similiar with this pict, for a couple wedding hanbok . CMIIW. The color & the model.

• Like 10

Thanks for all the replies to my last post. I'm grateful for the community we've formed here that we can all respect and support each other. :)

I was scrolling through the SA tag on twitter and saw this tweet...

Apparently Gary liked a comment that asked in korean if Jihyo and Jongkook were dating. I'm curious, has he ever done this before? I know he has liked SA related things in the past but has he ever liked a comment/post that was straight forward like this?

EDIT: I just noticed that gary has been liking almost all the comments under that post. I'm not sure if that means anything but the comment being in korean means he did understand it at least.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

20 hours ago, tiglon said:

(on-screen text: "Running man first official loveline")

Jaesuk: "But this is already Jihyo's second"

I don't know why YJS / RM said that RM first official LL, did MC was not official? I thought it was official, because i remember SJH declared that on screen and after that we had kwangmin although it was not official, and LL between KJK and HJY although it between 2 show, RM and MUD, and it wasn't official? And that 3 LL won SBS Couple Award! And we must remember KJK and SJH did not declared anything that showed they are in LL relationship, no agreement, just they teased them. Did YJS slipped tongue?:D And they said it was KJK's first love interest,  he didn't interest with the previous one? they were win the best couple award just one month ago:D. But i don't get it why they said 'interest' with SJH, as long i saw, he denied as always, or they mean he didn't denied off screen? LOL:D. There's many 'edit' in that conversation, and many 'out off place':D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

I don't know why YJS / RM said that RM first official LL, did MC was not official? I thought it was official, because i remember SJH declared that on screen and after that we had kwangmin although it was not official, and LL between KJK and HJY although it between 2 show, RM and MUD, and it wasn't official? And that 3 LL won SBS Couple Award! And we must remember KJK and SJH did not declared anything that showed they are in LL relationship, no agreement, just they teased them. Did YJS slipped tongue?:D And they said it was KJK's first love interest,  he didn't interest with the previous one? they were win the best couple award just one month ago:D. But i don't get it why they said 'interest' with SJH, as long i saw, he denied as always, or they mean he didn't denied off screen? LOL:D. There's many 'edit' in that conversation, and many 'out off place':D

IKR ...

My mind also think about this.

RM 1st official really bother me . LOL . Never count about MC whos have a huge fans & every guests know about it also . Even MC them self always declared they're MC :D

KJK's 1st love interest really bother me also.

Never count about last year whos have a huge fans also + won as a best couple . LOL .

Oh, "interest" word seems have a meaning a lot in this sentence.

IMO, regardless all of members,  RM staff really work hard in this time for support SA, from the caption, the editing, the moments.

As we all know, Lee Hwanjie PD is 1 of PD on RM whos close enough w/ KJK & SJH.

For me...

YJS, LKS, HH, YSC it's too obvious ;) 

They really excited to reveal it.

Their smile, smirk, seduce, & reaction . LOL . It's too obvious .

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

IMO, regardless all of members,  RM staff really work hard in this time for support SA, from the caption, the editing, the moments.

As we all know, Lee Hwanjie PD is 1 of PD on RM whos close enough w/ KJK & SJH.

Aaahhh that make sense too..:D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, delusionalme said:

Its RM official loveline FOR KJK. But it was 2nd official loveline FOR SJH. He only counting loveline between permanent member.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Wasn't Jongkook's team black? I wonder if this is before they separated into teams or maybe the RM member decided to join teams to win the prize together.

Yes, in the preview video jk hyung's team was initially black. I too have the same opinion with you. Perhaps one of the choices in the roullette was to share the prize money. So i guess it landed on the 'share' spot on the roulette and hence they decided to share the prize. Because those pictures seems to be taken at a restaurant so maybe they used the prize money to have a group meal. 

Another possibility could be that jihyo noona's team (white team) won but they decided to share the prize with jong kook hyung's team (black team) and hence that explains why all 8 members were wearing white.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Hi guys, i'm new here, i've been here enjoying this thread since almost 4 years ago, i'm a fan of RM actually since the beginning of the show (cause I enjoy watching Family Outing previously), but I decided to give my comment just now cause last night I dreamt about our SA :)

So, eventhough RM is one of my favorite show, I didn't watch it since 2 years ago (the show was not the same anymore and my life got bussier), but I always crave for SA sweet moments through this page and IG. I just started to watch RM again after ep. 436 (of course as a SA fan, I wouldn't miss this). I always love to read all of your analysis regarding every situation, and I really love to add some if you wouldn't mind ;)

Here is what I think
1.) JH back hug scene at HK fan meeting was utterly sweet, but hence, my gut feeling said they've already did it before, because JK seemed not too flustered at that time, he is shy, yes, but... idk, it's like they've already done that before.
2.) this back hug scene reminds me of the old SA moments (one of my favorite) when they wore school uniforms and JK back hug JH after she found his cassette with his name on it. Gosh, don't you think our Commander acts differently towards her? He is (I believe) a man with full of strategies, if he knew she would find his object, why don't he blocked the door and stole the cassette easily? Rather he choose to "fight" her with that "romantic" way, they always get us wondering about their status since long time ago, don't they?
3.) all of this "loveline" thing, actually like most of you guys had already said, it was scripted and agreed by SA themselves, and I rather say they're smart with this. Their timing also perfect. JH already came to MUD as a guest way before this LL thing emerges. It's true she was there to promote her previous drama, but if she came to MUD now, wouldn't it be awkward for her to deny everything. Then, JK as a guest at her PJF too. Only God knows why he is there. He isn't promoting anything CMIIW, but he was there to support JH's show meanwhile he can, without creating too much fuss about their relationship like now. Yes, PJF was over now, but still, i think they've already talked about this too, like they've talked about JK joining MUD show. So that, I really hope, in the future JH would come to BP, really curious to see their interactions since HH was there too.

4.) I know what we've seen on screen only contain small portion of truth. Somehow, I sensed those truth when JK cursed (the moment HH told him to taught JH to flip ddakji). When I saw that moment, it's like, idk, i think JK is being truthful, it's like all those rants to HH when he said, "I dated secretly, don't you dare to tell the public" thing. It stated to me one thing (okay, part of this is my delusional mind): he is in love with her, but he is not doing it only for the sake of the teasing. No, not for that.

Hence, I still have some other things to say to all of you, but I think it's better to cut it short here, since this is my first post and it already too much, and sorry for my bad english :D

Edited by elzy
grammatical error, make it easier to read
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, elzy said:

Hi guys, i'm new here, i've been here enjoying this thread since almost 4 years ago, i'm a fan of RM actually since the beginning of the show (cause I enjoy watching Family Outing previously), but I decided to give my comment just now cause last night I dreamt about our SA :)

So, eventhough RM is one of my favorite show, I didn't watch it since 2 years ago (the show was not the same anymore and my life got bussier), but I always crave for SA sweet moments through this page and IG. I just started to watch RM again after ep. 436 (of course as a SA fan, I wouldn't miss this). I always love to read all of your analysis regarding every situation, and I really love to add some if you wouldn't mind ;)

Here is what I think
1.) JH back hug scene at HK fan meeting was utterly sweet, but hence, my gut feeling said they've already did it before, because JK seemed not too flustered at that time, he is shy, yes, but... idk, it's like they've already done that before.
2.) this back hug scene reminds me of the old SA moments (one of my favorite) when they wore school uniforms and JK back hug JH after she found his cassette with his name on it. Gosh, don't you think our Commander acts differently towards her? He is (I believe) a man with full of strategies, if he knew she would find his object, why don't he blocked the door and stole the cassette easily? Rather he choose to "fight" her with that "romantic" way, they always get us wondering about their status since long time ago, don't they?
3.) all of this "loveline" thing, actually like most of you guys had already said, it was scripted and agreed by SA themselves, and I rather say they're smart with this. Their timing also perfect. JH already came to MUD as a guest way before this LL thing emerges. It's true she was there to promote her previous drama, but if she came to MUD now, wouldn't it be awkward for her to deny everything. Then, JK as a guest at her PJF too. Only God knows why he is there. He isn't promoting anything CMIIW, but he was there to support JH's show meanwhile he can, without creating too much fuss about their relationship like now. Yes, PJF was over now, but still, i think they've already talked about this too, like they've talked about JK joining MUD show. So that, I really hope, in the future JH would come to BP, really curious to see their interactions since HH was there too.

4.) I know what we've seen on screen only contain small portion of truth. Somehow, I sensed those truth when JK cursed (the moment HH told him to taught JH to flip ddakji). When I saw that moment, it's like, idk, i think JK is being truthful, it's like all those rants to HH when he said, "I dated secretly, don't you dare to tell the public" thing. It stated to me one thing (okay, part of this is my delusional mind): he is in love with her, but he is not doing it only for the sake of the teasing. No, not for that.

Hi dear ...

Welcome & thank you to ur analysis :) 

We're guessing they often doing side hug, back hug, hug, etc . LOL .

hug when KJK just wearing under pants, side hug when pre opening, side hug in the filming when SJH wearing Coldplay, hug after ripping name tag, incl. back hug as you mentioned above ;) LOL too often they're doing hug hug hug Hahahhaha :))))

Yes, actually when the members didnt teasing SA, KJK really care to SJH, SJH also really care to KJK .

He is indeed tsundere & shy man ;)

They just didnt want to teasing too much when they're caring each other :D because thatms their habbit but as a close friends, yes they will teased by them as much as can ;)))

Waiting for ur next analysis ...

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, elzy said:

Hi! I'm also really wondering about why KJK was suddenly a guest in pajama friends. I don't think most of the other Cinderella boys were close friends with the other girls. Also yes, he did not have anything to promote anyway. 

Is it because he is friends with PJ PD and jihyo? But then again so are HH and LKS who never guested. 

Is it for the ratings? Maybe, but then again PJ did well from the start and they didn't really have competition.

Is it just a personal "gift" and surprise fron KJK to SJH? My delulu mind says yes lol.

Anyway, seeing them in PJ was so interesting because because their interaction was sooo different from how they interact in RM that even the other girls noticed something between them. I really wish to see them in other variety or talk shows together.

• Like 7