Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

The original pictures above not from SA shippers, but theese pict really look alike SA.

1. When SA slap forehead each other

2 & 4. You can imagine SA dating and .... Hahahha you know SJH really love SLEEP

3. It's really like KJK who is have a kind heart like that pict

That man in the pictures also wearing adidas stuff :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Regita M. P

OMG! I had seen these drawings before but I always thought it was SA! I mean look at his hair! And the girl falls asleep in a couple of them! How can that not be JH!?

The drawings are really cute!

• Like 2

Imagine if when KJK asked when he was going to married and his answer "this year", LOL, it will be headline news, i think..So we just can wait, because every people can plan something, but every thing is in God's hands.. So be prepare for this year roller coaster!! And i don't mind KJK said 'next year' every time some people asked 'that' question, a marriage proposal itself needs preparation and must be surprise right? fyi i'waited in 7 years love relationship with my boyfriend (now he is  my husband) till we was ready to marriage, and that time when some people asked (believe me, it was kinda tiring question with 7 years relationship:sweatingbullets:), we just can said 'just wait', even when all the preparation of wedding was ready, so let's wait, even if this year that wedding can't be happen, that's all right.

About gyung studio, is there any information about that comic? At first i thought its about SA, but when i scroll down, it loooks like it the story about his and his spouse, but i must agree that the story had similiarities with our SA, LOL.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Seen this post in Weibo SA forum that I would like to share (it's in Chinese)

https://www.weibo.com/2681344997/HbqQHbo4r?type=comment#_rnd1547215120217

In the article it was mentioned on the 9 Jan concert, kjk said it would be difficult to get married in 2019 and is working to get married in 2020. Below is a rough translation of the poster's opinion:

According to this person's opinion, kjk has already said he will be in MUD for 2019. (Although I don't know his/her sources), and with SBS giving him a cp prize, he needs to "give face" to SBS and continue doing MUD. His schedule is packed in 2019. sjh will also be busy with new movie and brand endorsements. This person guesses that sjh will probably leave RM in 2020, satisfying fans by completing 10 years service in RM. This person guesses that RM will probably continue on, with new members, which is probably the reason for kjk to nurture yang sechan to be his successor. He/she thinks what he said in the concert is almost as good as an official announcement and we don't have to guess anymore.

One of the replies worth mentioning (by a person with a forum name of ktnigh) said haha always teases spartace. but kjk doesn't deny directly. As someone who can deny an official cp loveline, he should have no problem denying haha's teasing about SA. This carries a strong message. ktnigh doesn't think kjk will leave RM and he would continue working on RM to earn money to support his new family with sjh and their baby. sjh should come back from time to time to give us sweet SA moments , like what byul's doing

What are you guy's opinions about these views?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

Seen this post in Weibo SA forum that I would like to share (it's in Chinese)

https://www.weibo.com/2681344997/HbqQHbo4r?type=comment#_rnd1547215120217

In the article it was mentioned on the 9 Jan concert, kjk said it would be difficult to get married in 2019 and is working to get married in 2020. Below is a rough translation of the poster's opinion:

According to this person's opinion, kjk has already said he will be in MUD for 2019. (Although I don't know his/her sources), and with SBS giving him a cp prize, he needs to "give face" to SBS and continue doing MUD. His schedule is packed in 2019. sjh will also be busy with new movie and brand endorsements. This person guesses that sjh will probably leave RM in 2020, satisfying fans by completing 10 years service in RM. This person guesses that RM will probably continue on, with new members, which is probably the reason for kjk to nurture yang sechan to be his successor. He/she thinks what he said in the concert is almost as good as an official announcement and we don't have to guess anymore.

One of the replies worth mentioning (by a person with a forum name of ktnigh) said haha always teases spartace. but kjk doesn't deny directly. As someone who can deny an official cp loveline, he should have no problem denying haha's teasing about SA. This carries a strong message. ktnigh doesn't think kjk will leave RM and he would continue working on RM to earn money to support his new family with sjh and their baby. sjh should come back from time to time to give us sweet SA moments , like what byul's doing

What are you guy's opinions about these views?

I'm agree with their opinion.

I think that also as I mentioned before.

1. RM suspect will end up 500 eps which is next year / next year but I don't know how eps.

2. RM still continues without SJH, she will leave because it's prohibited the same members getting married or because ofc SJH sooner or later will pregnant & giving birth & having a baby, it means within pregnant ofc she can't play well in RM, so she will resign or she will resign what if she is pregnant.

3. What if SA announce they will getting married but RM still continoues, ofc KJK never ever leave RM, because he must survive about money, I mean his fix income just from RM & MUD, but what if SA reveal they will getting married ofc he will resign from MUD because MuD is program for people who isn't married yet.

4. What if SA didn't getting married this year, maybe also the reason is signing contract w/ MUD & maybe the end of contract of MUD not finished yet until this year.

5. Since KJK seems serious abour marriage life, I can suspect SJH side not ready yet.

6. Both of them still enjoying the single life.

Remember, SA is really close on off camera, what if SA didn't dating in real life, it's really easy to denying the rumour & make it a clear (not saying : because family / co-worker, etc but really make it a clear like KJK w/ the loveline) but SA never ever doing that.

SA still close even the rumour still on going (I know nowadays KJK loveline is more popular than SA rumour, but SA rumour still going on) & SA didn't MC, TC, RM couple, SBS couple, so doesn't matter what if SA make it a clear, maybe SAa still considering SA fans for RM, RM fans, RM fan meeting ? Hmmm ... maybe yes maybe no but I don't think so.

SA seems really enjoy when others teasing about them & tbh SA just denying what if SA have no choice besides denying..

Maybe this is the reason the others members push & support JSM, because she will replace SJH.

So far I just know KJK & SJH schedule until April, after that the schedule not realise yet.

1. KJK & Haha will concert at Malaysia.

2. SJH will filming for a new drama "Daughter" until around April.

My expect :

1. This year SA getting married

2. this year SA reveal they will getting married for next year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

4. What if SA didn't getting married this year, maybe also the reason is signing contract w/ MUD & maybe the end of contract of MUD not finished yet until this year.

During the early episodes of MUD, I noticed that Kim Jae Dong left after three episodes if I am not mistaken. coz he made it clear that he had no intention of getting married. So does that mean that they are free to leave MUD any time? If SA  decides to get married does that mean kjk can do the same and leave? 

My expect :

1. This year SA getting married

2. this year SA reveal they will getting married for next year

I agree with you. SA could probably announce they are getting married end of the year. I think the reason he said it is difficult to get married is also the general public in Korea seems very eager about the loveline. (which can be seen during the various encounters hjy had in different locations from ahjummas during MUD asking her about the loveline and also the ahjumma's comments during the concert recently). The public might be very negative if they make any announcement which do not match their expectations/beliefs. So my guess is that kjk said it is very difficult in 2019, and will use one year for the public to forget about it and then announce at the end of 2019 to be married in 2020. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, tiglon said:

During the early episodes of MUD, I noticed that Kim Jae Dong left after three episodes if I am not mistaken. coz he made it clear that he had no intention of getting married. So does that mean that they are free to leave MUD any time? If SA  decides to get married does that mean kjk can do the same and leave? 

hmmm ... I don't know about the rules of signed contract for that program. Every program of television have different rules incl. does & doesn't.

KJK still in there maybe one of what I'm thinking as I mentioned before it's true, incl. esp KJK with the loveline won the award, so the MUD & SBS want KJK signed of contract again for this year & he said yes because as i mentioned before.

Tbh, it's not easy for SA announce they will getting married to the public as our expect because RM still going on every week who is SA is the same fix member & have a same problem happened which is still have an effect from that moment.

What if SA announce will getting married, it will be have an effect for RM themself (good & bad), ofc SA didn't want ruin RM incl. loveline inside outside RM.

SA are 2 celeb who is really popular in their country themself & for others country, their news about getting married will be became 1st slot & 1st news for couple weeks even months, because their age, their rumour, their same program, their popularity, so SA really act carefully about it.

I'm waiting SA schedule after April, still busy ? still accept any contract ? how long ? how many sign contract ? ._. hmmmm ......

My expect is SA announce they're dating even getting married is next year, i think i will be happy when i heard that news but ofc that's just my imagination LOL will never ever happen, let's wait a lil bit so i can hear the wedd news not dating, it's happier. yeahhh.

Really Appreciate for SA shippers who is became their shippers for a long time ago, really like a roller coaster :))))

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Guys, so during today's press conference in RM, Jong kook hyung said his goal is to find a woman/to date in 2019 (this year) and to get married in 2020 (next year)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BskZ7KRH92L/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18wp78zal4c27

Just found this funny. I follow both the KPop Predictions & OH_mes on twitter and this is how their tweets showed up lol;)

IMG%5D

• Like 4

actually guys, i was surprised when i watched it live. SJH offered herself to KJK and RM gave SA a lovey dovey bgm. i think RM and RM members are helping SA to pave the way. since it went by so fast, i need to make sure again though. also, KJK and JSM officially declared the "kookmin sibling" title for them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

actually guys, i was surprised when i watched it live. SJH offered herself to KJK and RM gave SA a lovey dovey bgm. i think RM and RM members are helping SA to pave the way. since it went by so fast, i need to make sure again though. also, KJK and JSM officially declared the "kookmin sibling" title for them.

this video as @kookiemongg mentioned ;)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hey guys I m new shipper here .. in past I only read your post because I m not good in English that's why I didn't post anything but now I want to talk about spartace with you guys please accept me I love all spartace shippers who are loyal to spartace thank you for your hard work .... Please work together

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

Seriously. Great news

• Like 9

the caption is very well said :)

and SA standing each other like this after Haha said : u want changes ur seat ? because KJK said : He want dating someone naturaly. (in the press con scene) (the translate from one of comment section in eilla_88 IG).

Btw, when SJH said it's me oppa in here (as I mentioned the video above, KJK didn't denying just smile shyly and his face getting red). LOL

@lovelycouplespartace31 welcome dear !!! ;) Glad u became sa shippers in here :D

• Like 4

the caption is very well said :)

and SA standing each other like this after Haha said : u want changes ur seat ? because KJK said : He want dating someone naturaly. (in the press con scene) (the translate from one of comment section in eilla_88 IG).

Btw, when SJH said it's me oppa in here (as I mentioned the video above, KJK didn't denying just smile shyly and his face getting red). LOL

@lovelycouplespartace31 welcome dear !!! ;) Glad u became sa shippers in here :D

Thank you

• Like 3

Remember what Haha said, you just have to ask JK out three times and he's yours. Counting last years fortune reading and now today's episode Jihyo has one more to go.:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Those of you who either have access to Naver or can understand Hangul: What’s the response like from K-Nets? 

3 hours ago, lovelycouplespartace31 said:

Hey guys I m new shipper here .. in past I only read your post because I m not good in English that's why I didn't post anything but now I want to talk about spartace with you guys please accept me I love all spartace shippers who are loyal to spartace thank you for your hard work .... Please work together

Welcome to the thread. :D 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Those of you who either have access to Naver or can understand Hangul: What’s the response like from K-Nets? 

Welcome to the thread. :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, CI0 said:

Remember what Haha said, you just have to ask JK out three times and he's yours. Counting last years fortune reading and now today's episode Jihyo has one more to go.:joy:

Shippers have eagle eyes and the memory of elephants. Well, and the fact that stuff on SNS lives forever helps, LOL. 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 5

@mn0096 Actually most of the comments on naver are pretty positive. I was surprised that knets were supportive of the idea. Because of the HJY-KJK loveline, I was afraid that SA might get a big lash from knets, but it really surprised me when I saw that most of the comments were supporting KJK and SJH as a couple who can get married.

I also saw someone writing "Please ditch HJY" and it got lots of dislikes and there was also someone who wrote "please get married to HJY" and it got dislikes too. I think that most of the comments came from mature people that's why it didn't have that childish vibe (most of them were people in their 20s, 30s and 40s). I also think that they were eager to see KJK married that's why they didn't care much about who might be the partner as much as seeing KJK as a married man (however we can't deny that they were supporting SJH precisely as the other half ok KJK). 

The following is some of the knets comments on naver

1.  SJH is getting even prettier, please put down that hat.

2. They are so good together.

3. I love KJK and SJH together.

4. SJH fighting.

5. I don't know if they are a business couple or not but if not fighting!

6. Cheers for this couple.

7. Cutie KJK.

8. I support this couple too. 

9. This is so funny.

10. The title of the video really match the situation. ("sudden mood change: KJK-SJH 5G rapid straight confession" this is the SA's shared naver video title)

11. ....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3