[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 1/6/2019 at 7:35 PM, Regita M. P said:

Pd Hwanjie Ig update

It's look like Press conference this day ?

and ... tada SA sitting side by side again.

Is SA same team? But their sweater looks different. Ohh i think jihyo noona same team as sechan right? And jong kook hyung seems same team as somin noona? 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

This looks serious, guys. Shouldn’t there be a live feed, or some leaks by now? 

It seems serious and members except sukjin hyung and somin noona has serious faces. I really hope it is not an announcement saying kwangsoo hyung will quit RM.

• Like 1

I don't think it's an actual press conference. I think it's part of the RM episode they're filming since you can to see the RM banner in the back. They're most likely made to look like a press conference as a way for them to address the relationship on the show. I don't think hwanjine would put "ㅋㅋㅋ" had it been serious. 

• Like 2

RM eps 433

KJK : It's awesome spot couple to visit.

(and then Tinny oppa Ig update SA + him for the very 1st time)

Before entering the gondola (when JSJ in gondola), KJK, Haha, & SJH were talking.

1st mission : working together, standing side by side, SJH hold KJK's hand, & when they're entering the room KJK tap her back.

1st game : SA often standing side by side, KJk help SJH's butt inside donnut, & SJH touch KJK's hand when they're laugh (and the body both of them step back at that time).

2nd game : SA often standing side by side again. When Haha & YSC going out together, we can look the spot of SA + Tinny oppa take a pocture with a snowman.

Apink times : SJH touch KJK's waist, it's seems KJK teased her before.

3rd game : SJH sitting in yellow clothes & KJK standing beside SJH in blue clothes, SJH lean her head to KJK's hand, KJK look at SJH & then slighty tap her back, & then KJK look at her again.

When SJH turn the game for the 2nd times, KJK said : grab it first w/ the lips and the caption made by RM said : KJK nags.

4th games : SA mirroring each other for a while when red vs purple team (lean the head w/ hand).

KJK once said : Haha & Ji hyo both look like men (red vs yellow team) & the  Haha said : I touched her shoulders & she's muscular here.

After this games scene, SA + Tinny oppa take a picture with snowman, because before this games, KJK didn't wear blue clothes & SJH didn't wear yellow clothes. The picture of Tinny oppa KJK wear blue & SJH wear yellow.

• Like 4

On 1/6/2019 at 10:55 PM, CI0 said:

an update on the previous discussion:

and then ... i just curious what if SA dating in real life and then one day they announce while RM still running, hmmmm what will the episode look like? ;) 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 1

Guys those of you who are in Malaysia, jong kook hyung and haha hyung will be having a concert on the 2nd of March 2019, together will Skull hyung. So the announcement yesterday wasn't about RM FM. It was about RM BROS concert :)

Info link as below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsXBB_ZH6al/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=102fuk17gajw5

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Guys those of you who are in Malaysia, jong kook hyung and haha hyung will be having a concert on the 2nd of March 2019, together will Skull hyung. So the announcement yesterday wasn't about RM FM. It was about RM BROS concert :)

Info link as below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsXBB_ZH6al/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=102fuk17gajw5

Thank you for correct me ...

I'm sorry guys for the wrong information :")

• Sad 1

Just a random delulu that came to my mind :D imagine if SA already announce their wedding (hopefully this will be true), I can imagine jk hyung posting about jh noona in his ig, for eg, during her birthday he would post "happy birthday to ma girl" or he would post to support her new drama/movie "please support ma girl's new movie/drama" lol. Just my wishful hope and thinking :)

Sorry for the sudden delulu though. It just came across my mind. 

• Like 3