[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

6 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Personally, I don't think a gf could talk about an ex surprising her so happily with a bf sitting right next to her. While a mature couple can definitely talk about exes, I don't think anyone would be comfortable gushing about an ex surprising her with romantic balloons and candles in front of her current bf. I wouldn't do that to a bf in a private setting, let alone in front of a bunch of cameras. It's actually pretty disrespectful to your partner. If SJH had been telling a story like JSM's where the ex was checking his bank account, then I think it'd be fine for her to be telling a story about an ex, but in this case, it was a story about how romantic the bf was and was obviously a super happy memory for SJH. I know I'd have a lot of questions about our relationship if my partner was talking so happily about his ex. 

same think with you and SJH really  details about it seems she can't forget what happened at that time and or that story from a recent happend maybe not christmas event maybe the other event.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Personally, I don't think a gf could talk about an ex surprising her so happily with a bf sitting right next to her. While a mature couple can definitely talk about exes, I don't think anyone would be comfortable gushing about an ex surprising her with romantic balloons and candles in front of her current bf. I wouldn't do that to a bf in a private setting, let alone in front of a bunch of cameras. It's actually pretty disrespectful to your partner. If SJH had been telling a story like JSM's where the ex was checking his bank account, then I think it'd be fine for her to be telling a story about an ex, but in this case, it was a story about how romantic the bf was and was obviously a super happy memory for SJH. I know I'd have a lot of questions about our relationship if my partner was talking so happily about his ex. 

Agreed.

The big question for me is not, “Who’s the guy?” It’s, “Why did she reveal this?” SJH has been so close-mouthed all these years. She’s very reserved, private, and respectful. Why do this now? I don’t think it was to win a game. It wasn’t competitive anyways, since YJS’s criteria for winners were very subjective. While JSM and Sooyoung also told their stories, IMO those two ladies were distractions. It seemed like the question was meant for SJH. I wonder why. 

I would love to read your thoughts. :) 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

The big question for me is not, “Who’s the guy?” It’s, “Why did she reveal this?” SJH has been so close-mouthed all these years. She’s very reserved, private, and respectful. Why do this now? I don’t think it was to win a game. It wasn’t competitive anyways, since YJS’s criteria for winners were very subjective. While JSM and Sooyoung also told their stories, IMO those two ladies were distractions. It seemed like the question was meant for SJH. I wonder why. 

I would love to read your thoughts. :) 

I agree that the way SJH's story was presented was a little weird. YSC was too excited to point out that they never heard anything about SJH's love life and now they were going to hear the story. SJH has shared details about her love life before in front of the cameras (they played dating bingo and similar games). Honestly, if one member is good at being tight-lipped about their relationships, it's probably KJK. He does love lines for the cameras, but compared to SJH, whose dating is history is pretty well-known, KJK's is a mystery. 

Anyway, these are some possibilities in my mindL

1. It really was unplanned. The staff thought it'd be fun to make the female guests spill stories about their boyfriends, and they just happened to luck out that SJH had a recent memory of Christmas with a certain boyfriend and was willing to share it. The staff obviously is going to care a lot about their members stories, especially since SJH is shipped with so many RM men, that it's not surprising they gave it priority over the other dating stories. This is, to me, the most likely answer, but I wouldn't rule out other possibilities.

2. It's possible some of the staff or RM members knew KJK had planned for Christmas, and they wanted to try to get the story out of SJH. This seems a little manipulative unless KJK and SJH expressed some willingness to share the story beforehand. Or it could have been that knowing KJK did something for SJH inspired the staff to come up with the question in the first place, and then SJH was willing to share the story.

3. Spartace wanted to give a little of their story for viewers. They know they have fans, and we do tend to get spartace moments around christmas and the new year (like the fortune telling segments) and the cast asking about suspicious spartace. Casual viewers and non-shippers will take the story at face value: that it's about SJH's ex. But obviously, spartace fans will guess that the story's about KJK and SJH (because when don't we consider the possibility). 

I'm sure there's more possible expectations, but those are the ones that jump out to me. I don't think it's leading up to some big marriage reveal. Most casual viewers will accept that it's about an ex, and even if spartace reveal their relationship down the road and the audience remembers that SJH told this story, they will probably continue to assume it's about a past ex and not KJK unless told otherwise. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

what do you guys think about this?

YJS made some sort of hand gesture but apparently the editing team turned YJS's voice off, so we could only hear JSJ's voice and KJK also looked at YJS's direction...

giphy.gif

s1.png

right after, KJK started saying "we read about her dating life through news articles". then, we got this YJS's genuine smile...

giphy.gif

• Like 7

@kookiemongg:

Looking at the second still you gave us, the only people looking to their left were SA and YSC. Now, they were probably listening to JSJ, but YJS’s gestures were too obvious to be ignored. I’m sure they saw him. It is odd that his mic would be turned off. It’s the only one that is always on. 

Possibilities from the first still:

1) He was prompting KJK and YSC, maybe even SJH, coz right after his motion, YSC volunteered SJH, followed by KJK, then SJH.

2) He waved both hands, either like someone who tried to get someone’s attention or someone who signaled something negative, ie “Don't do that, don’t say that, or No.”

3) If you look carefully at his right hand, at the very end, the way he moved it reminded me of someone writing in the air. Shortly after, KJK talked about articles. Was he reminding KJK what to say? 

4) Connected to #3 above: As YJS finished “air writing,” KJK moved his head to the center, perhaps to look at the staff. Then, he started talking about articles right after YSC volunteered his noona

• Like 7

@mn0096 I also think the question was meant for SJH from the start. The way they choose that box and how YJS choose it too. Also it seemed like KJK and SJH prepared what to say before hand. The way KJK was leading SJH is really suspicious. That's why when she couldn't get KJK's help, she didn't know what to say and skipped to the next morning which made things more intense. Also why didn't YSC talk about his lovelife instead of SJH. He could have given us a very funny story (even a fake one) and win the challenge. So why SJH the secretive one. ??!!

@spartaceluv98 it's more suspicious when KJK said "when you just became an actress then" to her saying "I met him through a project". I think KJK and SJH tried so hard to divert attention toward a really far away relationship even hinting to JJH dating rumors. I say it's suspicious because, when SJH said "it was during one of my projects" it shouldn't mean a very far away relationship, and "projects" doesn't necessarily mean an acting project, it could be a shooting, a fashion show, WGM, a movie, ... so it was very odd when KJK kept hinting to a very far away relationship as if he wants people to think that the bf is an ex from avery long time ago. 

SJH had two scandals as an actress, the first one was just rumors about her and JJH, the second one was with her agency's CEO. So from the start KJK was leading the conversation toward a rumored bf (JJH) rather than a confirmed ex (CEO).  

@kookiemongg That's why I think all of it was synchronized and planned before hand. And if this is the case I don't think SJH talking about an ex is like a big catch to the RM members, knowing them for almost 8 years, I'm sure they know at least one or two stories about her dating life. They had many drinking parties and you know what kind of conversations people/friends bring up during those kind of gatherings.

Btw, I didn't see any fortune telling moment for next sunday episode in the preview. Won't they have one for this year. ??    

• Like 8

2 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Btw, I didn't see any fortune telling moment for next sunday episode in the preview. Won't they have one for this year. ?? 

me too, maybe because SA getting higher and higher % in compability each year, that they decided not to have the fortune telling segment.

iirc, two years ago it's 80 of 100,  last year its 85-95 out of 100

the precentage is getting higher each year, who knows maybe this year it's 100 of 100 ? :D 

although this will make us really happy, but it will give SA a bit pressure too

many people will asking whether they are dating or not ? when will they get married ? etc

although they're really dating, getting the same question again and again, specially when they're not ready to reveal it yet, would be stressful....

• Like 7

I think there will still be the annual fortune telling episode. Perhaps they will air that episode after the Apink episode. Since RM has done it annually, so it would be weird if they suddenly decide to stop doing it, so i think they will still have an episode for that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, linzer03 said:

@linzer03 I too agree that talking so happily about the date memories with an ex bf in front of your bf is a little too much to handle. So this could mean only mean two things right? Either they are not dating, that is why she can freely talk about her ex in front of him without needing to offend anyone since that time, jh noona was really super happy reminiscing about how her ex bf surprised her and how touched she was. I really doubt she would have talked so happily if the person she is dating is just beside her. 

Or either the person she is talking about is indeed the person beside her. Some antis are saying she might be in a relationship with the actor that she last worked with in her drama, although i do not know on what basis are they saying that and seems ridiculous because i feel that their relationship is totally platonic and work related. I saw lots of comments in ig regarding that.

P/s for the fortune telling ep, since kwangsoo hyung is dating now and kwangmin loveline/pairing can't be used anymore, I hope SBS won't be so desperate to suddenly show a higher compatibility of jk hyung with the other female member in hopes of starting a loveline between them.I remembered last year, they paired jk hyung with her and jh noona with sechan hyung for the games after the fortune telling, although jk hyung got the highest compatibilty with jihyo noona <_<

Apparently there is a twitter page called Kpop Predictions. The owner claims she knows a lot about the kpop celebs' life including their dating life and career advancement and said most of her predictions really came true, especially for dating news. She has also predicted about jennie×kai news and it came true as well. Some even asked if she was from Dispatch since her predictions about dating are mostly true but she said she wasn't.

I have scrolled through the twitter feed and seems it is predictions mostly about idols. I am curious whether she knows anything about our SA or not but I dare not ask her in case her answer is not favourable to us. 

This is her Twitter page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KPOP_predict18

She also has an account on Curious Cat:

https://curiouscat.me/KPOP_predict18

• Like 2

agree with u all...

i drop my opinion and plus reason why SJH talked is KJK included

1.I very intersting reaction haha in minute 13.19 he clap.. he can complete the puzzle when he talk about dating KJK and SJH at BP(story wine and bla...) he clapping after SJH talked about wine together(very intrested right)
(sory i dont no how to upload picture here)... because of that he try push SJH what happen tonight and reaction KJK minute 13.25 not jealous anymore but to more curious (recall memory for he mind)

2.SJH talked very carefully and she wait for KJK say something to continue his story but in minute 13.25 (kjk say they good time with smile like shy)this time for me KJK recall this stories about KJK and SJH..

3.before this we know SJH and KJK very secrective in private life... about dating and scandals...loveline just work
and when SJH try to open she talk stories she wait intruction from KJK correct? when KJK just silent in minute 13.29 she skip in the morning and then look reaction KJK and SJH touch arms KJK.for me its signal she need help KJK to manipulate stories... 

4.For me she manipulate she talked about ex BF (actualy currect BF ) because she not want any scandal with other actor. so she talk about that.

conclusion SJH story more about SJH and KJK  80-90% and 10 % other ex BF 

so of my english and grammar.. happy weekend guy

• Like 5

Guys i don't know if you noticed this. I just noticed this today after watching the video. During the opening of the SBS Awards, when jk hyung was singing 'Twist King', when he sang the lines "people who are in love, instead of kissing, let's have a loveable dance", he walked to the right of the stage, then pointed at someone and then gave a fly kiss. You can see it in the youtube video below at minute 2.43

https://youtu.be/xi8b9tD5BNc

For me, just my delusional thoughts, he walked to the side of the stage whereby the RM team table was when he sang those lines, pointed to someone and gave a flying kiss to the RM team side. What do you guys, think?

• Like 1

WOW!! Hot discussion from you all!! Actually when i heard SJH story about her christmas, My mind back when she had dating scandal, with JJH and her ex CEO, but from the story, i doubtful it was her ex CEO, or JJH, because it sounds not like them, so maybe it was with another BF whom we don't know who he is, or it like whom you predict, which is KJK because me too agree, from the story, the character suit KJK very well. When they heard her story, KJK split one information to us, that SJH is indeed in long love relationship right now, because he said " we just heard your dating story/scandal from the news" so that mean it was long long ago when she and her ex CEO dated, LOL. Like you said, after he said that, he realized he made that comment and seems like paused because of it, UUUPPSSS!!, LOL.

And from reading all your explanation, i agree with you whom said, you can't be so freely talked about your love story when your BF beside you ( I am talking this with an experience, LOL!! Believe me, from when we was dating, my husband didn;t like it at all, i even can't give glanced to my ex!) i continued later!

• Like 6

First of all, I want to say sorry I can't attend to fan meet Hongkong because the ticket for the highest seat is 99% sold out. There have been seat in the highest seat but im not sure for get sa moment so I decide not buying it.

The sale is open from 10 am and from 10 am also i start to buy but the website was crashing & then in the night i had been bought unstoppable ticket (i bought yesterday), after watching i just check again and then all of the highest price was sold out. Sorry :(

I wish we can get SA moments from fans in there.

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

First of all, I want to say sorry I can't attend to fan meet Hongkong because the ticket for the highest seat is 99% sold out. There have been seat in the highest seat but im not sure for get sa moment so I decide not buying it. the other price all sold out :(

The sale is open from 10 am and from 10 am also i start to buy but the website crashing & then in the night i had been bought unstoppable ticket (i bought yesterday), after watching i just check again and then all of sold out. Sorry :(

I wish we can get SA moments from fans in there.

gwencana.. I heard some of shipper spartace already buy ticket  info from weibo .... 

waiting for next FM ....

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, delusionalme said:

WOW!! Hot discussion from you all!! Actually when i heard SJH story about her christmas, My mind back when she had dating scandal, with JJH and her ex CEO, but from the story, i doubtful it was her ex CEO, or JJH, because it sounds not like them, so maybe it was with another BF whom we don't know who he is, or it like whom you predict, which is KJK because me too agree, from the story, the character suit KJK very well. When they heard her story, KJK split one information to us, that SJH is indeed in long love relationship right now, because he said " we just heard your dating story/scandal from the news" so that mean it was long long ago when she and her ex CEO dated, LOL. Like you said, after he said that, he realized he made that comment and seems like paused because of it, UUUPPSSS!!, LOL.

And from reading all your explanation, i agree with you whom said, you can't be so freely talked about your love story when your BF beside you ( I am talking this with an experience, LOL!! Believe me, from when we was dating, my husband didn;t like it at all, i even can't give glanced to my ex!) i continued later!

Sorry housewife duty, ok i will continue this,

So, if SJH talked so freely there, that means, that is the story of KJK and her, another options are SA isn't in relationship, so she talked freely there, or KJK had a BIG heart to heard the story,:D. Another suspicious was, when SJH told the story, HH heard that with calmed maner, even clasped his hands and looked at SJH (or SA) with suspicious smile. And YJs's face seems suspicious too, at that time KJK continiously repeated SJH's story ( he didn't do that with another else), and SJH's hand in KJK's arm (some people said she soothed KJK, but in my eyes she was the one whom need calmness so she take her hand to his arm, to make her calm because for SJH it was hard moment for her since she is so secretive about her personal life, including not reveal her parents and her another sibling's face). So yes it was a BIG moment! And she did that when KJK beside her, so it warmth my heart, and whoever that man in the story, i just really hope SA will have their wedding moment this year..AMIIINN

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

I can't attend to fan meet Hongkong because the ticket for the highest seat is 99% sold out. There have been seat in the highest seat but im not sure for get sa moment so I decide not buying it.

The sale is open from 10 am and from 10 am also i start to buy but the website was crashing & then in the night i had been bought unstoppable ticket (i bought yesterday), after watching i just check again and then all of the highest price was sold out. Sorry 

I’m so sorry. I know you’ve been looking forward to going for a while. :( 

You mentioned the highest seats being sold out, and the website crashing. Are so many fans going, or did they mostly buy highest seats and the site was just crappy? Just wondering since in recent years, some of the venues looked partially empty. I also wonder if LKS’s news and (maybe) a renewed interest in SA are taking effect. IIRC, Hong Kong has a lot of SA shippers. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I’m so sorry. I know you’ve been looking forward to going for a while. :( 

You mentioned the highest seats being sold out, and the website crashing. Are so many fans going, or did they mostly buy highest seats and the site was just crappy? Just wondering since in recent years, some of the venues looked partially empty. I also wonder if LKS’s news and (maybe) a renewed interest in SA are taking effect. IIRC, Hong Kong has a lot of SA shippers. 

I'm crying now raawr ! I'm really want to go :(

The highest seat are block A & B, Block A full. Block B just available for the back row & I doubt for buy it becauce I buy just for get SA moments + I'm not stay in mainland of China, so i just going to Hkg just for SA, sadly i didn't have my expectation :"(

the other price still available but some seat also already booked.

Yesterday morning at 10 am is 1st day for sale it & I start to try buy at 10 am but until 04 pm the website still crashed & doesn't work, the website said try again try again rarwr !! I used my computer, laptop, & mobile phone. Wifi & non wifi.

At 04 pm - 06 pm im busy prepare going to the mall (take a bath etc), at 06 - 10 pm im going to the mall for watching SJH movie (unstoppable).

and the when i want to try buy again boom ! sold out as mentioned above ._.

I just afraid sa shippers will not attend because i asked a lot of people (sa shippers), and they answer can't attend + maybe just maybe what if in fan meeting or before fan meeting our SA reveal their dating hmmmm i want to be there pleaseeeeeee

• Sad 2

SA Schedule 2019

1. KJK filming for I Can See Your Voice Season 6 - start filming : 02.01.'19.
  2. KJK had a relay concert for Incheon Lotte Mini Concert - 04.01'19.
  3. SJH new endorsements from Rapido China.
  4. SJH will filming soon for a new drama "Daughter".
  5. RM Fan Meet in Hongkong - 02.02.'19.
  6. Turbo concert & or KJK solo concert in USA - to be announce for details.
  7. SJH still busy to promote Unstopable movie & Lovely Horribly drama (Lovely Horribly drama will be boradcoast in Japan early '19).
  8. KJK & Nancy Momoland will be became host on 8th Gaon Chart Music Awards at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium - 23.01.'19.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1