[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 minutes ago, heymriel said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BonbaTsFjVk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1kjaa880fuqu9

Is she resting her elbow at JK's thighs? Or am I dreaming? 

I think yes !! 

And look this, what if you zoom in the first pict, you will see both of them looking each other .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BonNiidFkNq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q30a8b8hvtcz

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I think yes !! 

And look this, what if you zoom in the first pict, you will see both of them looking each other .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BonNiidFkNq/?Hutm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q30a8b8hvtcz

I can tell that they’re looking at each other since JH & JK were aligned, JH’s eyes direction at JK, and JK’s head direction at JH. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, heymriel said:

https://instagram.com/p/BonxhxIFHoj/

Look at JK! He’s like a proud boyfriend! 

!!! He does, right?!! They had two speaking segments and both times when JH would speak JK would listen carefully (when others spoke, JK would intervene sometimes with a joke or something, or talk to JH) and nod, or applause or smile at her,, he seemed so proud of her! 

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, caliunnie said:

!!! He does, right?!! They had two speaking segments and both times when JH would speak JK would listen carefully (when others spoke, JK would intervene sometimes with a joke or something, or talk to JH) and nod, or applause or smile at her,, he seemed so proud of her! 

I Hope someone will translate those segments so that we’ll know and understand what’s really happening.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, caliunnie said:

Does anyone know about what it's being said about sm-jk in the lastest episode?? 

Just watched the episode raw not too long ago, I’m assuming you’re asking about this part?

From what I inderstand, So Min initiates a drama scene while HaHa, Se Chan, and Ji Hyo were in the kitchen. So Min was the mom, JK the dad, and the other three were their children (oldest son HaHa, Sechan, and youngest daughter Ji Hyo).

So Min was cleaning up the ddeokbokki left overs and said something I don’t really fully understand (something along the lines of “because my husband is angry....I have to (clean?)

And Jk said: “That’s not it, don’t be like that...your health is important.”

*some things I don’t understand*

and then:

”Don’t get sick~It’s your mission~~”

*cue Han Namja and romantic CGI, lol*

”If you get sick, I’ll be mad!”

And then HaHa comes out from the kitchen and is like “Suddenly, your a couple?” (I’m taking that to mean “Suddenly, you guys are acting as a couple?”)

It was actually a kind of funny/cute moment that even had JK and So Min laughing at the end, lol. They brought the scene back a few minutes later when So Min wants to eat JK’s food.

She says “JK oppa, give me a bite!” And then later “Yeobo~~!”

And the captions on screen says “Ah....right, we’re family...”

and HaHa comes on screen with his mouth open saying “Appa!!” 

SM And JK later introduced their “children”.

HaHa asks what their dad does for a living and Jk says “Real estate” (lol) and So Min laments “Aigoo, our second child is getting bullied(?)”

Sechan: “Yes, Dad....The other kids hit me...”

And Jk’s reply was something along the lines of “If you go outside I’ll hit you twice as much”, lol.

Interestingly, their youngest daughter Ji Hyo was quite quiet during this scenario.

Edit

Another moment I want to look at later is a moment where HaHa and Sechan are having a battle (?) And HaHa suggests something about a chicken towel (everyone laughs because HaHa found a note in Se Chan's house that said "Chicken towel" when they meant to say "Kitchen towel") and so they decide to have a spelling contest to see who can spell “Kitchen towel” correctly in English

JiHyo was laughing really loudly (“aigoo this is really funny”) JK suddenly says “Since Song Ji Hyo ssi is laughing so much, why don’t we give her the sketchbook?”

JiHyo says “Off course I know...(how to spell Kitchen towel)”

*pause*

”...wait, you mean in English???”

JK: “Of course!”

So JH starts writing it and JK is looking at her sketchbook as she does so. He has a little speech bubble on screen that says “Is she writing it well?”

when suddenly, he snatched the book and yells, “DON’T/STOP IT, Ji Hyo ya!!!” And he gives the sketchbook back to the staff.

I was so startled that JK yelled that out suddenly and snatched her sketchbook away. I wonder what she was writing that had him so worked up and grinning so hard? :lol: (I mean, she could have just butchered the spelling and maybe JK was just doing that to protect her image(?), but my shipper mind automatically went “She must have written something inappropriate to him in Korean/or in what little English she does know and JK’s like “No, JiHyo ya, this can’t go on air!!!!”

Idk but that whole scene just had me grinning from cheek to cheek. (That and JK holding his finger up to JH’s lips to tell her to be quiet/stop talking while they were video chatting with the Busan team)

Lots of SA being SA (little moments and close interactions) which seems to be pretty regular as of late after such a dry spell before, but I will comment more once Eng subs are out! Those were just the moments that stood out to me.

Edited by Jitaeri
Correction
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Thank you @Jitaeri for the raw translation. 

I have seen some video clips in IG that tagged spartace. (Why was there a need to tag SA when the post clearly was not about them? )  And I noticed that when JSM saw KJK returned from the kitchen, she followed him and initiated that scene you mentioned, leaving the other 3 members to cook their meal instead of helping them. Did it look like it was scripted at all?

Without the subs, one can’t help but to notice something. The sibling chemistry article was not really what the show was aiming for but another love line given the CGI and a KJK’s song you mentioned. Something that has been done in MUD with HJY as well. Is the station really that desperate to create a love line for all the shows that cast KJK?

This also got me thinking about the recent fanmeet and relating it to the IG clips I saw. The moment were SJH asked KJK to eat the tofu she offered. It gave me an impression that she’s somehow marking her territory for everyone to see. :) 

• Like 3

Okay. No hangover. No work. I can finally sit down, relax, and enjoy some spartrace scenes.

This is 100% something I do to a guy I like. If he has a flirtatious encounter with someone (or, you know, a love line), I will tease him mercilessly. I would also do this to a friend, but I think KJK's smiling response tells you that it's not just friendship. When I do this to friends, they mainly just get annoyed, but when I do it to a guy I like and he likes me back, he gets annoyed but then has to smile at me because we both know it's all teasing.

This dynamic is not about KJK and HJY. KJK sees the HJY poster and avoids it, but when he turns around, it's SJH he's looking at. What's going on here is between KJK and SJH, and SJH teasing him. I think it's such a cute and flirtatious scene.

Edit: You can actually compare KJK's reaction to SJH showing him the HJY picture to LKS showing it to him. At 3:40 ish mark in this video, LKS shows KJK the picture and KJK just turns around (e.g. what happens when a friend teases you) versus how KJK has to turn around and laugh about it with SJH (what a couple would do).

Suspicious. Very suspicious. Of course, it's entirely possible for two people to catch  cold at the same time, but if we add up all of spartace's coincidences, it starts to mean something more.

Maybe it's just my biased shipper eyes, but there's something super flirtatious about SJH going "Ahhh" and KJK laughing and needing to hold her arm. They're adorable.

I love it when they do this! I'm someone who always worries that shippers place a burden on spartace, but when they do things like this, it makes me happy. They all made sure the banner was visible in the picture.

Now, there aren't any big moments like KJK hugging SJH in front of the whole crowd, but I love our small moments of spartace.

Edit: Can we please stop discussing the possibility of a KJK-JSM love line on a spartace forum? I get exhausted reading about it. I don't know about everyone else, but I am here to discuss spartace. Thank you!

• Like 9

@purplehope157 Yes.. nowadays you couldn't really tell. Running man feels so scripted. If you remember the nametag ripping episode when JSM won is just one of the examples.

But I don't know guys, I actually see this as a good thing. It emphasizes that love lines are only for the show including the MUD thing. You'll know the difference what is real and fake. and for those who believed in love lines.. then it's their business. (THE END).

@linzer03 tbh i feel like monday couple dejavu lol. now KJK knows what it's like to be in SJH's position back then when he forced her to do something she didn't like.

and about the cold.. they filmed RM last tuesday, i heard SJH was already have a cold at that time.. perhaps because they always together during filming.. that's why KJK got the cold.

i feel like SJH didn't really like the stinky tofu.. and the boyfriend to the rescue. (i lovee this moment so much!)

• Like 6

Thank you @kookiemongg for your reply. 

Thank you @linzer03 for sharing that YT video. You are right. KJK gave 2 different reactions to a same deed. With the IG clip, KJK had to remain at arms-length with SJH to hear what she had to say and to confirm if she was alright with it while with LKS, he turned and walked away from him. ;) In addition to this, when KJK posted about him having a cold, my shipper mind thought that he's speaking for both SJH and him informing the public that the show must go on even they are both under the weather. So sweet of him!:wub:

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

You can actually compare KJK's reaction to SJH showing him the HJY picture to LKS showing it to him. At 3:40 ish mark in this video, LKS shows KJK the picture and KJK just turns around (e.g. what happens when a friend teases you) versus how KJK has to turn around and laugh about it with SJH (what a couple would do).

Your explain make me relax & sure about it ... his reaction, since we all know about his personality whos always make fans / co-worker happy & comfort, his reaction really different in that time even maybe he's looking first that HJY poster etc before they tease him but he just ignore it. Before your explain I just doubt for relax hahahaha . You're best !

• Like 2

8 hours ago, caliunnie said:

Does anyone know about what it's being said about sm-jk in the lastest episode?? 

LOL. No matter what RM tries to do with edits, captions, cheesy music, role play, etc, nothing beats what you saw with your own two eyes, and what you felt with your heart. I’m thankful that I’m able to experience a little bit of the same because of you. :lol:

@Jitaeri, thanks for the translation. You’re awesome as always. Side note: remember what happened to our ship the last time RM used role play, but with MC as parents and HH and LKS as the kids, and the kids complaining that hard-partying dad KG raised them in a club: absolutely nothing except KG is now married with his own kid. Just saying.

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

Edit: Can we please stop discussing the possibility of a KJK-JSM love line on a spartace forum? I get exhausted reading about it. I don't know about everyone else, but I am here to discuss spartace. Thank you!

Agreed. There are alternative threads for non-SA related stuff. There’s also PM. Given everything we know and have seen about (and from) SA, I’m not

concerned. :) 

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

i feel like SJH didn't really like the stinky tofu.. and the boyfriend to the rescue. (i lovee this moment so much!)

LOL. At first I thought she tried to feed him fried stuff, which makes total sense when teasing a gym rat. But stinky tofu when he’s eaten worse things for his health? Now, that’s something to talk about! Remember that time SA’s team lost and everyone had to eat fermented fish: SJH didn’t like it either, she reached for KJK, and he immediately held her hand while “smoke” came out of her nose. Very supportive BF. :D 

1 hour ago, purplehope157 said:

This also got me thinking about the recent fanmeet and relating it to the IG clips I saw. The moment were SJH asked KJK to eat the tofu she offered. It gave me an impression that she’s somehow marking her territory for everyone to see. 

LOL. Frankly, I’ve been getting the same impression for the past few eps. @caliunnie recently used the word “adoration” to describe how KJK looked at SJH at the fanmeet. I feel like SJH has been indulging in some adoration of her own. The crazier stuff gets on MUD, the closer she’s been sticking to her man on RM. The bonus: he doesn’t object, but instead moves in closer. :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

LOL. At first I thought she tried to feed him fried stuff, which makes total sense when teasing a gym rat. But stinky tofu when he’s eaten worse things for his health? Now, that’s something to talk about! Remember that time SA’s team lost and everyone had to eat fermented fish: SJH didn’t like it either, she reached for KJK, and he immediately held her hand while “smoke” came out of her nose. Very supportive BF. :D 

Very supportive BF indeed. B)

You know what makes it more intimate is JH did ate the stinky tofu and for a split second she was like “nah.. i don’t like this” and then she gave the other half of her stinky tofu to JK. lol :wub:

• Like 5