[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

4 hours ago, linzer03 said:

YJS has actually almost always made clear that love lines are just love lines. I'd have to rake through the episodes, but with long term love lines, YJS usually has a scene or two where he outright says the love line is only for the show. When MC first started, YJS said multiple times that MC wasn't possible, that KG should just give up. If I recall correctly, with LKS-JSM and some of LKS's other love lines, YJS has said that it'll never happen outside the show. KJK and SJH are the only time where YJS really jumps all the business stuff and just goes "get married!"

But all of the RM cast are spartace shippers. JSJ and HH are obvious. Even KG was a spartace shipper. He sang One Man where KJK and SJH were doing the pepero game, , and as I've pointed out in my rewatch, KG is very aware that there's something going on between KJK and SJH from the early days of RM. And don't forget JSM once mistook KJK for a married RM member. 

yes exactly....and I hate English translator since I learn to understand Korean many are not translated then.....!! Back in the episode where HJY was guest in the RM I saw all the members rolling their eyes suspiciously when HJY flirt to KJK....!! LKS and JSM never reacted about the scene instead they are focus to SJH....!!hayzzz...!! RM members want KJK and SJH to be real so that YJS ended the rumored between KJK and HJY....!!!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

I guess KJK wasn’t lying on Healing Camp when he said his wife would be surprised. Just a funny clip that I’m putting under spoiler. :D

And then I just curious "it can be very active" :)))) is it my mind or what. If you know what i mean.

Btw, healing camp ? Hmm can you mentioned about the eps ? I never watch about that...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, linzer03 said:

SJH went straight to team face, but then she suddenly wants to go to team voice when KJK walks over there.

I don't think I've ever seen SJH lose a Game of Wits by being the last one on RM before. She's usually pretty good at it. You could say that she had a cold and was sluggish that day, but based on her wanting to join the voice team earlier, I think she lost on purpose as well.

Also, when they were playing the name tag game, SJH suggested that HH should stick with YSC then everyone else suggested that it should be KJK who should protect HH. If I’m being delusional, I would think that she wanted to stick with KJK to search for the cash prizes together that’s why she didn’t suggest him as the designated bodyguard. Otherwise, she should know that the only one who is capable of guarding anyone is mr. capable himself yet she suggested YSC :D

• Like 6

I’m rewatching SJH’s week ( Ep333), idk if someone here already discussed it but I hope you don’t mind if I open it again. When they were at the camp fire and they have this “ I’m Sorry, Thank you, I love you”, segment, how come JK not participate on it? :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

And then I just curious "it can be very active" :)))) is it my mind or what. If you know what i mean.

Btw, healing camp ? Hmm can you mentioned about the eps ? I never watch about that...

“Very active:” It’s exactly what you’re thinking, that’s why KJK said men are often worried about the results. Also, note how the men were a bit awed at his #, plus how the moms congratulated his mom, LOL

Healing Camp: It’s an old interview he did where he shared some rather personal but also funny stuff, especially re: his ability to make children. Apparently, some people have questioned that ability. Here’s a link to part 1. The whole thing is split into multiple parts, but IIRC the segment re: making children is towards the end, so maybe part 4. All the parts should line up below the link I’m providing. 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, heymriel said:

I’m rewatching SJH’s week ( Ep333), idk if someone here already discussed it but I hope you don’t mind if I open it again. When they were at the camp fire and they have this “ I’m Sorry, Thank you, I love you”, segment, how come JK not participate on it? :sweatingbullets: 

Nothing wrong with rehashing things. Our lengthier discussion is somewhere on the thread, but here’s my quick take on it: IMO, basically because SA would have had to stand there, stare into each other’s eyes, and say ILY. Personally, I see nothing wrong with doing this, but saying personal stuff like this to each other has always been an issue for them. They’re supposed to be friends, colleagues, and/or siblings like everyone else, right? Also, they’ve just been through a horrible, emotional ordeal with the firing. I don’t think they wanted to be on public display, again. IIRC, this also took place after YJS gave them his blessings to get married. Imagine people watching them say ILY to each other after YJS’s words. :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, caliunnie said:

I got confuse by the timeline, was this filmed tuesday before the FM? didnt JK go to the US before the FM, or was that before this was filmed?

KJK arrived back to SK: monday (oct 1)

RM filming ep 422: tuesday (oct 2)

RM fanmeet: saturday (oct 6)

what YJS did in the recent episode kinda reminds me of this...

Untitled.png

well this photo right here just one proof which shows YJS secretly paid attention to KJK and SJH. 

I think i've mentioned this before in one of my previous post, i got this vibe that YJS alr feels impatient towards SA relationship in the truth or dare episode. maybe because of that to prevent the "love line" rumor to grow bigger and bigger, he felt the need to step up and shut it down. and if they need someone who has the power... at least has the power to stand against SBS, i think YJS is one of them.

btw guys, have you ever thought about this? i have another speculation of mine that the reason why KJK was willing to play along with JSM in the previous episode is to put down the whole HJY thing. and it turns out.. not long after we've got a clear statements from YJS and KJK. like some of you have already said, maybe that's why in the recent episode the editing team didn't give any romantic/cheesy bgm. because that "skit" purpose was purely to indirectly tell the viewers that when you see a love line, it's mostly acting.. especially from KJK's side. i mean it's a piece of cake for him. of course the only option was JSM because he definitely couldn't do that with SJH.

the "skit" episode was aired on sunday (oct 7) after the fanmeet. they filmed ep 423 on monday (oct 8).. need to wait for the episode to see how the PD and editing team will play it just to be sure.

anyways, these speculations just came to my mind though.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

KJK arrived back to SK: monday (oct 1)

RM filming ep 422: tuesday (oct 2)

RM fanmeet: saturday (oct 6)

what YJS did in the recent episode kinda reminds me of this...

Untitled.png

well this photo right here just one proof which shows YJS secretly paid attention to KJK and SJH. 

I think i've mentioned this before in one of my previous post, i got this vibe that YJS alr feels impatient towards SA relationship in the truth or dare episode. maybe because of that to prevent the "love line" rumor to grow bigger and bigger, he felt the need to step up and shut it down. and if they need someone who has the power... at least has the power to stand against SBS, i think YJS is one of them.

btw guys, have you ever thought about this? i have another speculation of mine that the reason why KJK was willing to play along with JSM in the previous episode is to put down the whole HJY thing. and it turns out.. not long after we've got a clear statements from YJS and KJK. like some of you have already said, maybe that's why in the recent episode the editing team didn't give any romantic/cheesy bgm. because that "skit" purpose was purely to indirectly tell the viewers that when you see a love line, it's mostly acting.. especially from KJK's side. i mean it's a piece of cake for him. of course the only option was JSM because he definitely couldn't do that with SJH.

the "skit" episode was aired on sunday (oct 7) after the fanmeet. they filmed ep 423 on monday (oct 8).. need to wait for the episode to see how the PD and editing team will play it just to be sure.

anyways, these speculations just came to my mind though.

I agree JSM and KJK what we called siblings here in Korea....Media did not paid more attention about JSM and KJK because Korean RM fans know that JSM and KJK is impossible to be a couple....Korean fans knows about KJK he such a gentleman and have a respect towards woman so JSM is impossible to b the girfriend material to KJK.....And Korean fans blessed SA relationship they want SJH and KJK be real so these two are more aware of what they said in the show....!! You are right JSM is one of the option to stop the rumors between HJY and KJK.....!! KJK and JSM can act lovey dovey in the show without rumors but if SA act same probably the media and the rumors between KJK and SJH will come out again...They want prevented this rumors will not happen again....KJK and SJH are those celibrity want their life must private as a much as possible....They can hide their relationship to the public if they want....!!

International SA fans must not bother about JSM and KJK interaction because here in Korea people believe is not a big deal....They know KJK ideal type of a girl he cant pursue JSM because of their age gap...KJK treat her as a maknae in the set...Korean people know JSM also maybe you can see her bubbly side but she also a matured woman also....JSM is not irresponsible type of a girl outside the camera...She know her limitation between her and KJK....!! So if SA fans hate JSM by lovey dovey stuff you must  misinterpret everything....!! One thing for sure KJK and JSM are impossible but SA is possible to be real base in Korean culture....!!

• Like 4

in the latest episode SJH was sick and tired because she filming 2 movies or drama.....As we can see SA have interaction again bcoz KJK his personality is a sweet person ever....ofcourse he should take good care of his girl lolz hehehe....I remember when JSM is sick KJK did not treat JSM the same how he treated SJH :) ......!!! Will I believe that after Kang Gary left RM SJH and KJK are more sweet now unlike before.....Yes they are close back then but this time they are more good friends as you can see how they diffinitely treats each other....!! I believe that KJK and SJH become real now unlike before....!!!

• Like 2

I think this episode is very significant SA episode, even tho the onscreen interaction are minimal. Mainly because the event happening outside RM (the fanmeet and KJK other shows)

1) We now know that these 2 spent a significant time together that they end up sharing cold. Closer then with the rest of the casts. That OR KJK have poorer antibody then the rest. I dont believe the latter :D

2) In just a span of a minutes or so, KJK deflected 2 lovelines, both HJY and JSM, the former with the help of RM's cupid YJS and the latter by assigning LKS as loveline partner for JSM. PDs also seems to heard his plea for both cases (the latter by not using cheesy music during the game) 

3) continuing #(2), YJS has spoken. Again. And he hasnt been wrong in RM. As noted, he has been subtle but efficient in his push toward SA declaration.  

4) While interaction isnt that major, those that slipped are so sweet. And again, we saw they took care of the other when required. 

Random episode watch!! Ep367. During SJH time picking partner, she seems to skip looking at KJK and Kei, and then when she picks the camera actually zoomed on KJK and Kei alone while zoomed out with other pairing.

• Like 6

Just wanted to drop some quick gifs I made from episode 421 + a little revisit/short analysis of some SA moments! I'm putting it under a spoiler tag because of length :blush:

Spoiler

1) SA w/magnet mode pt. 1

RM%20421%20-%201.gif

2) Might not even really be a moment, but JK rubbing his eyes and JH doing it right after

RM%20421%20-%203.gif

3) JK shushing JH with his finger when she starts saying too much about their mission to the Busan team. Notice how she casually swats his finger away a little, her expression completely unfazed as if she couldn't really be bothered with it (again a testament to their closeness: I would def not let anyone do that unless I was comfortable with them, especially if its a guy because then it'd be like "what right do you have to shush me??" lol) 

RM%20421%20-%204_1.gifRM%20421%20-%205.gif

RM%20421%20-%206.gif

4) The whole phone scene (that I also saw, but didn't mention until I knew for sure it had happened. Nice to know that I wasn't the only one who saw and interpreted it in the same way, lol) + sitting next to each other in the car (if given the opportunity/choice, they'll almost always do this, so magnet mode pt. 2).

We know that JK is on his phone a lot, period. They could just happen to be using their phones roughly one after another too, and I'm willing to concede that it's just a coincidence, but who knows, right? They could just as easily be texting each other as well, lol and I'm more inclined towards the latter, if my shipper eyes/brains have anything to say about it ^^

RM%20421%20-%208.gifRM%20421%20-%209.gif

5) The "You'd be surprised" scene. So, I know there has been conversation/speculation that the person who says this is JH, but tbh upon viewing that scene multiple times, it just sounds like JK to me which makes sense since he's carrying on that conversation from the sentence previously. I'm almost 90% sure it is him, in fact. But that could just be me. 

RM%20421%20-%2010.gif

6) Magnet mode pt. 3 plus JH leaning against him as she laughs. She's basically touching him non-stop, lol. Even after he gets up, her hand is held up towards him as if she's anticipating him coming back and then promptly resuming her touchiness. In fact, that's precisely what happens, lol. 

RM%20421%20-%2013.gifRM%20421%20-%2014.gif

RM%20421%20-%2015.gif

7) Her just falling back behind him on the couch was really cute :wub:

RM%20421%20-%2016.gif

8) Kind of mirroring each other again as they are sitting. 

RM%20421%20-%2017.gif

9) That part where JH is busy laughing about the funniness of HH and SC's "chicken towel" convo. She laughs and grabs his arm, then JK suddenly springs up "Okay, since Song Ji Hyo-ssi is laughing so much, we'll give her a sketchbook as well". I like this part a lot because JH goes from dying of laughter to being put on the spot and her tone of voices/expression changes instantly, like "Why did you have to do this? C'mon now" as if she's a little annoyed, but also can't help but laugh/enjoy it because JK is just having the time of his life putting her on the spot like this in a teasing way. He also holds his arm out and tells her to lay down on her back (to prevent cheating w/HH and SC). I don't know why I keep looking at this moment, but it doesn't look like JK just taps her back for her to lean back. It looks more like he's using his arm to help lower her backwards, which is just really sweet and also touchy of him, because it really doesn't take much effort to fall back against the couch, though I think he was just making sure she doesn't fall off since she's on the edge. Either way, really sweet. 

RM%20421%20-%2018.gifRM%20421%20-%2020.gif

RM%20421%20-%2021.gif

10) JH realizing that they intended for her to spell it in English and JK laughing over her response. He's really smiling hard, you guys :D:lol:

RM%20421%20-%2022.gif

RM%20421%20-%2023.gifRM%20421%20-%2024.gif

11) I already mentioned this and we kind of talked about this moment as well, but I'm still not over it. JK looking over JH's shoulder as she (attempts) to spell "Kitchen towel" in English. I'm still so dumbfounded at how he suddenly grabs the notebook and runs off towards the PD while yelling "Don't do it, Ji Hyo-ya!!" with THE biggest grin on his face. Of course, he could just be playing up the moment to make it seem extra funny, but I think he just genuinely found it funny/super amusing that she probably butchered the word. What made me suspicious of that theory though is that we never get to see what she was actually writing. JK gave the notebook to the PD's and if it was a spelling thing, wouldn't they have show-cased it along with HH's and SC's spelling attempts as well? If it was just bad spelling, why the huge reaction from JK? (He literally snatched the book from her and runs off grinning like a mad man, lol.) Just wistful thinking, but it kind of makes me believe that she either wrote something inappropriate unintentionally or that she intentionally wrote something to get back at JK for putting her in the spotlight. 

Another thing that makes me think that is because earlier, JK referred to her as "Ji Hyo-ssi" earlier, which is usually a more polite way of addressing someone and verbally kind of creates distance between the speaker and subject. It might not even be a big deal, because JK is acting like the host/MC of this quiz match between HH and SC (so such usage of an honorific is pretty standard if you're just an MC referring to one of your guests that you may or may not know that well) and he was also speaking it in kind of a joking tone, but notice that JK slips right back into the super informal "Jihyo-ya!" right after JH writes down whatever she was writing (and then cue laughter from JK and smiles from JH). 

Not seen in the gifs, but the captions on screen after JK takes the book is "Let's keep this answer a secret between the two of us only", which implies that it's just a terrible spelling attempt, but in general could mean a lot of things and sounds almost suggestive to my SA shipper brain, lol. 

RM%20421%20-%2025.gif

RM%20421%20-%2026.gif

12) SA mirroring each other again (as if they don't do this enough, lol)

RM%20421%20-%2027.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jitaeri said:

4) The whole phone scene (that I also saw, but didn't mention until I knew for sure it had happened. Nice to know that I wasn't the only one who saw and interpreted it in the same way, lol) + sitting next to each other in the car (if given the opportunity/choice, they'll almost always do this, so magnet mode pt. 2).

We know that JK is on his phone a lot, period. They could just happen to be using their phones roughly one after another too, and I'm willing to concede that it's just a coincidence, but who knows, right? They could just as easily be texting each other as well, lol and I'm more inclined towards the latter, if my shipper eyes/brains have anything to say about it ^^

RM%20421%20-%208.gifRM%20421%20-%209.gif

Hmmmm.... White (JH) & Black (JK) phone cases huh? :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Out of topic about SA recently,

really curious how many time in this year we can see SJH wear adidas.

i just found this pict.

When in RM fan meet in Taipei, she wear adidas (again) & it's diff colour when she on the stage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpFGCVJFs5N/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=x30l8yh2vxmd

I immediately searched for this pic regarding to your post. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYFLJl_ll2P/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

• Like 2

Hello to all Spartace shipppers, 

I really glad to join this forum, i stopped watching running man since 2017 due to busy assignments, and rewatched it this year. I really rooting for spartace couple !! their skinship is not normal T-T REALLLY NOT NORMAL AT ALL !!!!!!!!! 

thanks for creating this forum !!!! T-------T 

On 10/17/2018 at 4:39 PM, heymriel said:

Hmmmm.... White (JH) & Black (JK) phone cases huh? :phew:

Couple case T-T <3 

• Like 8

Hello, I know is late for this T-T but please forgve my delulu mind T-T 

https://youtu.be/SYc7SEs2_Nk

when jong kook sing while he walks out, 

나는 너뿐이라는 걸 (naneun neoppuniraneun geol)

which means [You’re the only one for me]

he is definitely looking at jihyo right T-T  // correct me if i m wrong T-T  

• Like 6

@cloudiee1004, welcome to the forum, :)And, you’re right, SA’s skinship is really not normal at all whether they’re friends, co-workers, or even family. RM’s a very physical show, and all the members interact, but no one does it quite the way SA do it. 

More than how they touch is the way they speak to each other. There’s a casualness that comes from working together for a long time, but along with that familiarity is a sweetness, respect, and intimacy that’s exclusive to SA. KJK’s reserved so a bit more difficult to gauge, but SJH sometimes says or does things that friends, co-workers, and family would not do. For example, the way she begged KJK to give a break to HH in NZ, or when she refused LKS’s help but insisted on KJK’s when she had to reach inside the mystery box, or when she yelled “Oppa!” and all the other oppas seemed to know she meant KJK. 

Standard question for this forum: aside from their skinship, what drew you to SA? Thanks. 

Btw, guys, YJS and his wife welcomed a baby girl. Congratulations to both! KJK wished for a daughter not too long ago. Hopefully, his wish comes true. :D 

• Like 6