[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Your explain make me relax & sure about it ... his reaction, since we all know about his personality whos always make fans / co-worker happy & comfort, his reaction really different in that time even maybe he's looking first that HJY poster etc before they tease him but he just ignore it. Before your explain I just doubt for relax hahahaha . You're best !

No problem! If you have anything else like this that makes you confused, feel free to ask and I can provide different perspectives.

9 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

Very supportive BF indeed. B)

You know what makes it more intimate is JH did ate the stinky tofu and for a split second she was like “nah.. i don’t like this” and then she gave the other half of her stinky tofu to JK. lol :wub:

Lol KJK there to help out. Fight me on this: KJK is the RM member SJH is closest to and the one she depends on the most. 

• Like 6

@Jitaeri yes, I was referring to that! Thanks for the translation! I loved the part of the English scene and my mind went the same directions yours did!!

@linzer03 I apologize if it bothered you, I've catch myself bringing half-related SA things to the table but I want you to know the reason for bringing it here instead of another thread is because (1) I know you guys, and you provide a safe place for discussion without being randomly attack, and (2) because we are on the same boat (ahahhaha see the pun?) you bring peace to my shipper heart when it gets jittery about the possibility of them not being together or people believe their love lines are real! 

The small people in my head go around screaming in circles and you slap them back to calm/happy shipper mode, that I probable won't get anywhere else, so I apologize but when I ask I try not to push it.

@mn0096 you are right! I will try to feel reassure at the fact that I saw the chemistry and it's real!! :D

• Like 5

wow long time no see everyone. Took a break from shipping but now i m back :P

LOL I just saw that clip on Instagram about JK trying to hide what JH wrote. :lol: tbh I am kinda curious to know what she wrote that caused JK to give that reaction.  It couldn't be spelling error because I dont think he would have this loud reaction. 

• Like 7

Remember when JK said that he will act cute to his GF / the person he loves?
idk if it just me but from his expression i think he was trying to be cute when he said "hajima, jihyo ya!". anyways, whatever that is i just love to see this side of him.. thanks to JH.. and they're so naturally funny together without even trying.. :lol:

magnet mode..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Chicken Towel.” Hilarious Nevis Swing Bros. Also, look at SA, and especially SJH who could not stop laughing and tapping KJK. :wub:

I love it when they reacted almost at the same time: D

While jsm,  ysc,  and the guest still confused,  SA already laughing together

• Like 5

@aliciago000, thanks for posting this fuller look at the stinky tofu segment. While most of the members teased each other and shared the tofu, SA did it differently. If I saw it correctly, she stopped YSC from feeding her, swallowed a few times before feeding herself, then quickly turned to KJK because she couldn’t finish it. 1) I liked that she wouldn’t let YSC feed her, and 2) that she didn’t tease KJK, but simply gave it to him. Who does that unless she’s really comfortable with him, knows he’ll not say no, because he’s someone who’s used to supporting her? As @linzer03said, SA are truly closest among all the members. I’m amazed that some people still can’t see this. :lol:

• Like 10

^ Like to stress that part too.. She doesnt let anyone else feed her, she feeds herself. Then instead of feeding him, she gave him her leftovers. Only old couples do that, comfortable enough knowing he wouldnt refuse that.. No one else shares their tofu too, only both of them.

• Like 10

Hello! I've been an SA shipper since 2016 and I only found this forum recently. I'm so glad to be here!

Speaking of SA, it seems like they've communicated again w/each other thru their mobile phones in the recent episode. This happened while they were in the car going to YSC place. KJK can be seen on his phone while the others were talking, and then in the next few minutes, it was SJH typing on her phone. While she's still typing (with a serious look on her face) KJK checked his phone and then subtly shook his head from left to right after reading something. SJH then put down her phone and it was KJK typing while SJH is looking out the window. My shipper instincts wants to assume that they're probably talking about the part where KJK shushed SJH with his finger. A mild LQ perhaps? Lolooool. What do you think? 

PS. In the subtitles it was either YSC or JSM talking in the back. It wasn't KJK nor SJH who was trying to contact a friend to ask for help in their mission.

UV7ISHj.jpg

Edited by sleepingnocturnal
trying to attach photo
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sleepingnocturnal said:

Hello! I've been an SA shipper since 2016 and I only found this forum recently. I'm so glad to be here!

Speaking of SA, it seems like they've communicated again w/each other thru their mobile phones in the recent episode. This happened while they were in the car going to YSC place. KJK can be seen on his phone while the others were talking, and then in the next few minutes, it was SJH typing on her phone. While she's still typing (with a serious look on her face) KJK check his phone and then subtly shook his head from left to right after reading something. SJH then put down her phone and it was KJK typing while SJH is looking out the window. My shipper instincts wants to assume that they're probably talking about the part where KJK shushed SJH with his finger. A mild LQ perhaps? Lolooool. What do you think? 

PS. In the subtitles it was either YSC or JSM talking in the back. It wasn't KJK nor SJH who was trying to contact a friend to ask for help in their mission. 

I was notice it too but not everyone bringing up in here so first I think it just my deluluu & you notice it too :D

Btw, welcome to SA forum, I'm newbie too ....

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I was notice it too but not everyone bringing up in here so first I think it just my deluluu & you notice it too :D

Btw, welcome to SA forum, I'm newbie too ....

I was also waiting for someone to bring it up too but then decided that I'll just do it. Glad to know that someone else noticed it too!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@sleepingnocturnal Firstly, welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your observations! I haven't had a chance to watch the new episode yet, but I'll keep an eye out for that moment! Who knows what they were texting about. Maybe about something going on during filming, maybe about something unrelated to RM, we'll never know. 

• Like 9

Running Man Ep 421 Spartace Moments:

First location: As we all know, KJK puts a finger to SJH's mouth when she reveals that the team will have to go to Busan if all the money is used up.  They shout that they need to hang up together after SJH's slip up. One thing about spartace's relationship on RM that I don't think production plays up as much as it should is KJK and SJH as the "tough hyung and noona". They both have shorter tempers and end up scolding people together, they both bully their dongsaengs together, both try to go the frugal route, etc. It happens a lot. And we get moments where the captions acknowledge this (such as when they wanted to both do the crocodile cage with LKS), but I don't think it get highlighted as often as it should. KJK also puts his hand on SJH's back as their leaving to the van.

In the van: KJK and SJH are definitely texting each other. There's nothing subtle about the timing of them having their phones out.

At YSC's house: When discussing the Escape Room, SJH agrees with KJK when KJK is saying the escape room should involve both physical and mental. I agree that SJH is the one who says "You'll be surprised" when KJK is talking about how much he eats. It's hard to tell that it's SJH because I tihnk she has food in her mouth when she says it. Is it just me or was SJH the only one not surprised by KJK's eating habits? During the chicken towel scene, SJH touches KJK's arm when laughing about chicken towel. KJK puts his arm around SJH so she'll sit back so the others can't see her answer. The "Don't do it, Ji Hyo-ah" is such a cute scene. I think she was trying to write in the english. HH is looking at KJK when he calls SJH cute. I almost feel like sometimes, HH is voicing aloud these things because KJK can't say them. KJK tells YSC to be careful what he asks and SJH echoes KJK's words. SJH helps throw water on KJK when he's surfing in the bathtub.

Side Note: I love how SJH was chosen to manage the money. It reminds me of the MUD episode where all the moms wanted SJH to manage their sons' money. JSM may have done the "married couple" skit with KJK but when we look at the actual dynamics of the cast, we know who plays the mom role and who plays the dad role in the Vacation Team.

I love the Vacation team this episode. Honestly, KJK, SJH, HH, and YSC are such a good combination. I wish they got equal screen time to the Unlucky Group more often when they're split up into teams. This was JSM's first time with this team division, but I enjoyed her interactions with them. The chicken towel quiz was the highlight of the episode for sure.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Running Man Ep 421 Spartace Moments:

At YSC's house: When discussing the Escape Room, SJH agrees with KJK when KJK is saying the escape room should involve both physical and mental. I agree that SJH is the one who says "You'll be surprised" when KJK is talking about how much he eats.

Finally, I'm waiting for your explain hahahahaa thank you and some scene what your mentions in here I didn't notice it, I'll re-watch .. Thanks.

What time when SJH said that ? I re-watch but I think I missing & can't found.

Edited by Regita M. P
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

It's when they're eating the tteokbokki, after KJK asks YSC to make rice. JSM can't believe KJK can eat that much. KJK says "I can enough for three people" and someone says "You'll be surprised." It can't be JSM who speaks since she was asking about how much KJK eats. So it's either HH or SJH, or a staff member, I guess. It really doesn't sound like HH. The staff don't usually talk in these moments, but it sort of sounds like a muffled SJH. Like I said, it doesn't sound like her normal voice.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, linzer03 said:

It's when they're eating the tteokbokki, after KJK asks YSC to make rice. JSM can't believe KJK can eat that much. KJK says "I can enough for three people" and someone says "You'll be surprised." It can't be JSM who speaks since she was asking about how much KJK eats. So it's either HH or SJH, or a staff member, I guess. It really doesn't sound like HH. The staff don't usually talk in these moments, but it sort of sounds like a muffled SJH. Like I said, it doesn't sound like her normal voice.

aaa i notice it too about the captions & yes it's not clear about the voice ... Ok thank you...

• Like 2

Theres something else that dont get mentioned in 421.. or maybe just my delusions.. When Je Sung called, and KJK starts talking to him, KJK calls him to be his #1 fan but.. he was looking at SJH, only at that time. Rest of the conversation he actually looking at the phone generally. Funny.

• Like 6