[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

One of this game in this eps, SA became 1 partner & as always they're win, when PD announce Jong Kook Ji Hyo wins, SJH side hug KJK & the body of KJK --> let SJH to side hug him.

The games about you must presentation about something you don't know what it is. (you prohibited to look what it is but you must presentation about it).

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Regita M. P said:

One of this game in this eps, SA became 1 partner & as always they're win, when PD announce Jong Kook Ji Hyo wins, SJH side hug KJK & the body of KJK --> let SJH to side hug him.

The games about you must presentation about something you don't know what it is. (you prohibited to look what it is but you must presentation about it).

Thanks for sharing :)Hope that jong kook hyung hugged her back too. Are there any SA moments in this ep?

6 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Thanks for sharing :)Hope that jong kook hyung hugged her back too. Are there any SA moments in this ep?

Ur welcome :)

They're standing & sitting side by side almost all the time like maybe 80%.

And KJK said something funny about SJH when presentation scene (presentation about give impression for her).

This is what i said above.

KJK body lean to her when SJH side hug him :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

The level of comfort and casual closeness they have with each other makes me happy regardless if it's romantic or platonic. 

Slightly unrelated, I think it's so cute that HH and SJH are almost the same height lol. And also, I've never rested my elbow on a person's shoulder like that but KJK does it often (usually just with HH) and I think it looks more tiring than just letting your hand fall to your side. It's still cute though. 

• Like 2

I like this episode they have many moments together hahahaha.

Why joong kook always tease jihyo about her age i think its a signal that jihyo needs to get married as soon as possible hahahaha 

Thank you for sharing guys i hope more spartace moments is coming! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, heynell said:

마흔 is 40 so he may be taking a jab at her age again lol. KJK always so concerned about how old SJH is. 

Thanks so much :) what does the hangul words mean? If i may know? The hangul words before "is 40". Also, does anyone know the nickname jihyo noona gave to jong kook hyung?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Thanks so much :) what does the hangul words mean? If i may know? The hangul words before "is 40". Also, does anyone know the nickname jihyo noona gave to jong kook hyung?

It's ma-heun, the hangul for 40. Basically he wrote "song ma heun":). I haven't seen the episode yet, just the clipa posted here, so I don't know what SJH wrote for KJK. Does anyone have a clip of that? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, heynell said:

It's ma-heun, the hangul for 40. Basically he wrote "song ma heun":). I haven't seen the episode yet, just the clipa posted here, so I don't know what SJH wrote for KJK. Does anyone have a clip of that? 

Thanks again for the translation. Really appreciate it:)

And thus, after today's episode, a new moment is added to domestic SA! I got these screencaps from @between7and9 on twitter, I just placed them in one frame. So credit for grouping them up goes to them.

ieIbmQ4.jpg

In this episode, once again, SA are sitting/standing side by side, chatting/smiling at each other, teaming up and casually hugging when winning, but more importantly, they are spending their off-games time together, in each other's comfort while standing out from the rest. And this is where this couple shines while others pale.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Its good that the member not tease them because they will act more natural onscreen and i know thats joong kook wants. Im just thinking that  running man members decided not to tease them on screen because joong kook wants to be inlove in natural way. He dont want to create the loveline on tv becoz he knows that lovelines will never be together for too long its only showing in tv not NATURAL. 

I Like it more when the members not teasing them they will not look awkward and we clearly see how close they are. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1