[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

MUD tonight :

Once again, KJK expressed how he wants to have a daughter :heart:

You can look the video from jongkookie0425 IG (since that IG can't copying the link, so I can't attached that video).

Filming around 19-23 Feb or after 23 Feb, because they discussion & have a video about they sale food on "2019 gs25 products exhibition fresh food academy" held at "at center" in seoul -- information from kookie_me2 IG

• Like 2

RM eps 443

- Opening :

1. SA sitting side by side

2. Everyone teased jacket of YJS & JSJ are similiar like soulmate & then KJK said to JSJ : it won't be in a car accident (because JSJ's jacket colour is yellow, saftety mode on). When KJK said that, it reminded me to RM eps 436, when YJS teased SA like asphalt & centre line.

3. PD : bring an object you don;t need immediately but you can't throw out because it's valuable.

4. 03:54 - 03:56 : SJH laugh when LKS presentation while looking KJK's reaction. (very fast moment but very clear).

5. YJS's BGM it's came back again.

6. SJH's presentation.

KJK : Is that a golf club ?

SJH : No.

SJH bring a flame thrower that catches bugs.

KJK seems surprised, laugh, & more pay attention as usual.

YJS : It will look great on Jong Kook.

7. 12:26 - 12:29 : SJH touch KJK's item when KJK presentation.

KJK bring CD album of Haha.

8. Team : KJK HH JSM ; SJH JSJ YSC ; YJS LKS.

- Car :

1. Suspicious when SA didn't 1 car, KJK & SJH always sitting in the back but what if they 1 car, SA always sitting side by side in the center.

2. SJH is sick, we can hear her sniffles & look her touch her nose.

3. 16:40 - 16:43 & 16:48 - 16:50 : KJK busy with his phone.

- Team mission :

1. All of team have a funny & touched moment.

YJS LKS : when the owner of store have a daughter & his daughter really love LKS & want to buy his stuff with the expensive price.

KJK HH JSM : when gym scene its very funny moments.

SJH JSJ YSC : when try to light a fire moment & when they given by the guest a golden ring.

- Last segment :

1. 01:04:33 : When KJK's team came to forward, only KJK didn't came. Seems didn't interest / didn't focus.

01:04:57 : KJK finally came to forward.

2. 01:07:15 KJK busy with his phone.

3. Funny moments about YJS & JSJ when open the snack & then peekaboo ! LOL. Prank mode on.

4. YJS LKS get a goosebumps when they win a lucky card & during this scene but in the end .... as usual the bad luck always became their's side . LOL .

5. 01:12:10 : SJH eat something.

6. 01:15:47 : KJK standing near SJH.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Ah, I haven't watched the latest episode, yet, but I found this clip intrigued me...

JK's expression is somehow like he confused and not sure what to do, unlike other members that shocked with her items, imo he rather turned his position slightly against it, and he smiled in bewilderment, lol. He knew this item of hers already? Or he was amazed by it?

And then my delulu mind said, ah... JH will not use it anymore, since there will be one man who protect her soon :wub:

Oh yeah, I just have this in my mind for couple days, which one do you prefer to hear when JK called JH later in RM? Soo Yeon or Yeobo? But, both are special, anyway. So, I don't mind hearing those again later in RM or outside RM. :D

Well, based on what you guys had said about their interactions in the latest episode, it seemed our SA really tone the hype down for a moment, which is a good reprimand to people who think they are a business couple only. Even if they are not (yet) together, I believe they are not in it just for the sake of the show.

And yeah, lastly, I'm sorry to hear about CTH news. I hope that he and his family will be alright. We know he will. There is always room for improvement, as I remembered when years ago Kang Ho Dong also got into trouble, but he could come back to this business again (even threat our SA position in RM). I have a feeling that they would create "a new 1N2D" after all of these happen, and... maybe SBS would follow it through with "a new Running Man" following some announcement later at the end of this year (which I hope related to some good news about our SA). I'm gonna miss the show, if this happen to be true, but they won't be there forever, though. I could be wrong, but that's what I feel. Hmm... I'm so sorry for this long rant. Happy shipping, everyone, have a great day! ;)

• Like 6

I saw this post below in Spartace Weibo. It seems haha hyung and jk hyung talked something related to Spartace in last night's MUD episode? I am not sure though since I do not understand Chinese. I am just guessing based on the auto google translations. Anyone mind to translate roughly what the post below is about? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4351237857531045

Thank you in advance 

9 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I saw this post below in Spartace Weibo. It seems haha hyung and jk hyung talked something related to Spartace in last night's MUD episode? I am not sure though since I do not understand Chinese. I am just guessing based on the auto google translations. Anyone mind to translate roughly what the post below is about? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4351237857531045

Thank you in advance 

No talking about spartace but talking about HH became father who is have 3 childreen & still didn't know the last child is boy / girl & then KJK said It will be great what if have a daughter. HH tells when morning came, Dream kiss HH's cheek & HH tears up. KJK said : the daughter can be more sweet. I'm so envy to you.

HH said he want kimchi & ramyeon but since Byul have a morning sickness to hear & looking both of them, so he really want to eat in there (KJK's house).

The other topic also about 401 Restaurant.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Regita M. P said:

No talking about spartace but talking about HH became father who is have 3 childreen & still didn't know the last child is boy / girl & then KJK said It will be great what if have a daughter. HH tells when morning came, Dream kiss HH'a cheek & HH tears up. KJK said : the daughter can be sweet. I'm so envy to you.

I see, thank you so much for explaining :)

• Like 1

KJK at SG for Launch Party VIU No Sleep No Fomo 20.03.'19

- Paul : me, my friends, & KJK only have 10 hours not 60 hours like others but we have a lot of security than others, this guy (pointer KJK) really" famous.

- MC & guest have a challange to dance TT by Twice. the dancer guide them 1st, KJK 1 of them who is fast enough to learn a new something like that.

(it reminded me to SJH directly, when SJH try to dance TT for the very 1st time & she didn't know about it after that SJH learn & watch TT dance & at that time KJK also give a statement that SJH doing that).

- The another interest is 1 of BGM when they have a challange is Bboom Bboom by Momoland.

(it reminded me to SA dance together in the last RM fan meet).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK at SG for Launch Party VIU No Sleep No Fomo 20.03.'19

- Paul : me, my friends, & KJK only have 10 hours not 60 hours like others but we have a lot of security than others, this guy (pointer KJK) really" famous.

- MC & guest have a challange to dance TT by Twice. the dancer guide them 1st, KJK 1 of them who is fast enough to learn a new something like that.

(it reminded me to SJH directly, when SJH try to dance TT for the very 1st time & she didn't know about it after that SJH learn & watch TT dance & at that time KJK also give a statement that SJH doing that).

- The another interest is 1 of BGM when they have a challange is Bboom Bboom by Momoland.

(it reminded me to SA dance together in the last RM fan meet).

I think you are talking about this:

http://t.cn/ExOVp9U?m=4351975904948475&u=2867449362

This is when KJK attended Singapore No Sleep No FOMO promotion. It's a short clip where KJK was interviewed and spoke in English. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

SJH will be going to Shenzhen on 23 Mar for Rapido event, after that she will be going to Shanghai on 25 Mar at Galleria, which hosts wedding events.

Translation of Chinese words in each photo:

Photo 1: Galleria Island night 25 March

Photo 2: SJH says in the video "On 25th March Shanghai, I will be waiting for you at Galleria, I am looking forward to seeing you"

Photo 3: Just the slogan of Galleria "The island wedding venue at your side - Galleria"

Cr: Weibo Schrodinger的汪星人

e5476125ly1g19iuqi4y0j20u01hc1hk.jpg

The website of Galleria: http://m.topgalleria.com/

(doesn't contain any information of the event or SJH's video)

Is it a fan meet? :blink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1