[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I can see that jihyo noona is quite active in today's ep. And Sechan hyung was so cute as her partner too, encouraging and supporting her. I think in the 2nd video that regita shared above, jihyo noona was talking about her past love experience during Christmas. In that segment, members and guests share past love stories that happened on Christmas Day. Jihyo noona shared the story about her and her ex boyfriend spending christmas together at home since they couldnt go out to date since she was already rather popular at that time. But jihyo noona did not dosclose whether that ex boyfriend was a celebrity or not. I think jihyo noona is trending at no.1 on naver due to that story. This is also the first time jihyo noona has opened up about her lovelife on RM.

On another note, hope jihyo noona will win Best Actress at tomorrow's KBS Drama Awards. She is nominated for Best Actress and Best Couple with Park Si Hoo hyung. I think the winners are based on votes so i think there is a high chance she can win both categories. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

Hi guys , would like to ask if anyone want to join our LINE group chat for SA fans. Can leave me a PM so I can add u all in as some Twitter fans wanted to create it ,

For those who may not be familiar with LINE, can you explain what a LINE group chat is, and how it will be used? Can anyone join, or are there conditions? Thanks. :) 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

For those who may not be familiar with LINE, can you explain what a LINE group chat is, and how it will be used? Can anyone join, or are there conditions? Thanks. :) 

LINE is a communication app where used all the time in Korea, just want to easier to communicate with all the spartace fans ,no condition,as long as u ship sa,u  can join 

Can add my ID and mentioned that u r SA fans 

ID : cloudiee1004

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Omg! Sorry this is not SA related but kwangsoo hyung is reportedly dating lee sun bin noona for the past 5 months! Here is the post about it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCAHACn1sY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1in66e3q4onld

If the news is true, i am so happy for them :) they make a good looking couple :)

P/s eventhough I said I would be happy for SA no matter who they end up with, i still think my heart is not ready to hear sudden news like this about them dating someone else. Just hoping and praying the best for our SA :)

• Like 5

It's just been confirmed Lee Kwang Soo is dating her. I'm happy for the new couple and while this situation doesn't relate to SA directly I can't help but remember how just a few nights ago the MCs and even other entertainers swore LKS and Somin were dating, how Kwang Soo has been showing his feelings for her.

Let's not take empty words to heart. Until any official news is out let's keep shipping them happily.:)

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, CI0 said:

It's just been confirmed Lee Kwang Soo is dating her. I'm happy for the new couple and while this situation doesn't relate to SA directly I can't help but remember how just a few nights ago the MCs and even other entertainers swore LKS and Somin were dating, how Kwang Soo has been showing his feelings for her.

Let's not take empty words to heart. Until any official news is out let's keep shipping them happily.:)

So they are sort of considered as Despatch's New Year Couple right? Although the news came one day earlier. 

One another note, i do feel sad for shippers of kwangsoo hyung with somin noona and shippers of kwangsoo hyung with jihyo noona. As a shipper, I would totally understand how they would feel now. Their hopes to see their ship couple turn real would be crushed due to this news. 

Also, in regards to closure of SA's relationship, i feel that we will get a closure this year in regards to their relationship, whether they are indeed an item or just colleagues/siblings/family like they have claimed to be all this while. Because jong kook  hyung has repeatedly says he seriously wants to get married desperately, I think we will hear news about his gf/future wife by this year (could be jihyo noona, could be another female celeb, or a non celeb)

Although i try to keep my firm belief in SA, I am also getting myself ready to hear news of they are reportedly dating someone else all these while. But the thing is, when i have such negative thoughts, I would always watch back all the SA moments before and think to myself "No way they are not dating/ no way they are not attracted to each other even if just a little"

The thing that differs SA from say Kwangmong or Kwangmin is, SA moments, either visibly seen onsreen, or very hidden moments caught by hawk eyed SA shippers and their closeness behind the scenes/in real life can make our hearts flutter. Kwangmong was obviously siblings relationship since the beginning while Kwangmin, although they do hang out occasionslly outside of RM with her brother and at times with Sechan, I see them more as almost same aged friends and can't really feel the romantic vibe from them. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

another gppd news cames from Haha & wife confirmed Byul is pregnant now :))

Information from Bearkookie instastory ...

I wish we can hear a good news also from our SA ...

Omg really?! So happy for haha hyung and byul noona :) Going to be another sweet addition to their cute and sweet family :) hope they get a baby girl this time since they have two boys already :)

Yeah hope there will be some good news from SA too, if they are dating, I really do hope they announce soon so as to not cause misunderstanding among fans who might think they are dating others (for eg for kwangsoo hyung, i think the reason why this dating news came out unexpectedly was because they were teasing and forcing too much out of Kwangmin last Friday night. So I think kwangsoo hyung felt the need to clear things up to not cause fans to believe he is actually dating somin, since shin dong yeob sort of teased kwangmin saying they are definitely dating. So i guess this was his way to clear off rumors with somin and also to ensure sun bin noona is not affected by all those teasing last Friday)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Notice how JK looked quite unhappy after JH's story with her ex. His smile looked forced, his arms were circled, and he was also resolutely staring at his shoe even when his partner was talking.

LOL jealousy much?

Yeah i can feel something watching jong kook hyung's expression. He seems to be just pretending to enjoy jihyo noona's past love story. But his reactions and smile seems forced. I think he was affected by how jihyo noona was reminiscing her past love story with her ex, because she was telling the story with full enthusiasm and looked happy to share that story and also told she was touched by what her ex bf did. So perhaps jong kook hyung got affected by what she said and got jealous? 

4 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Omg! Sorry this is not SA related but kwangsoo hyung is reportedly dating lee sun bin noona for the past 5 months! Here is the post about it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCAHACn1sY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1in66e3q4onld

If the news is true, i am so happy for them :) they make a good looking couple :)

P/s eventhough I said I would be happy for SA no matter who they end up with, i still think my heart is not ready to hear sudden news like this about them dating someone else. Just hoping and praying the best for our SA :)

Ahhhhh...that's answer my question past months ago about why LKS and SA seems close again..Before he seems distant and more close to JSM, and his place went to YSC, but couple months ago, LKS back close to SA..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Number 5 is trending about KJK & SJH hope find their happines .... 

Ahhhh my heart ...

The translate from onekjk ig account, I ask him privately...

Wow. I guess now fans' focus shift to jong kook hyung and jihyo noona ever since kwangsoo hyung's dating news. I am sure fans are also curious about the real score between jong kook hyung and jihyo noona. I hope because now attention is on them, I hope this won't cause SA to be cautious or distance each other again. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

When YJS said : 1st they're fighting each other but and then fallin in love each other, the child's name is liger.

actually, it's HH who said that

anyway, there's moment that caught my attention from yesterday ep.

it's when HH said that the last song should Turbo's. 

J4OAFTf.jpg isn't KJK sitting a little bit too close to SJH ?

some people might say that KJK just being nice and polite, giving more space for his partner (SooYoung). 

that might be true, but SY is just finished dancing at that time, and there's a lot of space to his left

i dont think KJK need to give SY that much space, to the point that he has to leave his own space like that

and then when he rejected the idea, instead of leaning on his own table, he leaned to SJH-YSC's table, right in front of SJH

BJuAEPS.png 

iirc, someone posted about the signs when a guy and a girl is a couple, one of which is that they often invaded their couple spaces. they're too comfortable around each other that they didn't realize when they're invading

• Like 6

Just been checking out the Spartace discussions on Weibo (China). After the news about Kwangsoo and Haha, around 1000 more people started to follow the Spartace discussion thread.  Everyone is discussing and highly expecting Spartace to make their announcement before 12:00 midnight on new year. Fingers crossed.

Whatever happens, wishing everyone happy new year!!

• Like 8