[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

pegster

said:

• Now DK and the plagues are thinking the stash is back at the mine.
  • El Plague and JC has this look on their face toward DK.
  • SN is in her room thinking about her conversation with Bi-Soo, looks like this was all a plan she set with Bi-Soo to make it look like she's betraying them.
  • SN tells her plan to HD and PBH.
  • SN writes out where the real location is.
  • Episode ends.

Guest uctqepe

watching this episode without knowing any word is just really AN EXPERIENCE! i can feel my heart jumped up and down "taraktanata taraktanata" *El Cruella mode ON* 

=)) =)) =))
subtitle come soon!!

Guest seohaseurri22

Hahaha I think the best title for tonight's episode:

The Late-El-Temur's-Secret-Treasure Hunting: The Battle of Loyalty and Betrayal

I'm more curious if SN will team with TT because in today's episode i had the feeling she doesn't trust him to do it...maybe because of what happened with Bayan and not knowing his real intentions as well...i'm curious if TT will figure it out that all was SN plan,playing with them and making them chase fake traces while she get's the real money and other things from Bayan...at the moment Tt can't figure out the location because he doesn't know about that song the kids were chantting that was a secret code into it..Thye seem to go to the Goryo Villige to find the money and maybe he finds the song the kids sing suspicious as well...And TH is so left out of the whole plot,i'm sure he wil get very mad when he finds out that SN not only keept him in the dark about this thing but also worked with WY more than anything,i guess the right word would be betrayed...i guess SN is in the faze of not trusting him with this one,maybe because of TH position,he as well wants the fortune but to make it Yuan's so don't really think he would have wanted to do like SN and even helping Goryo in the thing..if he loves SN that doesn't mean he will do everything she wants,i guess his country is first before Goryo...maybe SN wanted to keep aside because of it maybe...Loving SN red dress so much,the same as the one she is Empress...but SN looks good with anything,such a lucky women!