[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

• Everyone leaves the meeting room with SN and WY there alone? (not sure, it was lagging)
  • Bi-Soo thinks about when she bandaged WY's wounds and asked about who 'that person' is.  She has this knowing look.
  • I am so done with flashbacks this episode.

• BA is parading down the street and someone shoots an arrow at him with the note.
  • CRAP! It's Bi-Soo, the note mentions about the secret stash...
  • We're in danger, Bi-Soo might betray WY...
  • BA goes to meet Bi-Soo.
  • This is retarded, BA gives up his sword to see Bi-Soo, but he's allowed to prance around the Emperor with his sword, WTH!
  • Lag, lag, lag!
  • Bi-Soo mentions something about the Emperor's seal...she wants BA to bring it to her?
  • Bi-Soo hands a ledger/book to BA and mentions DK.

• BA barges in to TH's room as he's there with SN playing with Ayu, WTF BA!
  • BA insists that SN leave as he has something to say to TH, TH is not happy, but SN says is ok.
  • BA waits waits for the doors to close before he tells TH about the stash
  • SN walks back in time to hear BA mention Bi-Soo to TH.
  • SN tells PBH to tell WY about Bi-Soo.

Guest larabn

Bayan has to spoil the TH-SN-Ayu sweet moment :-w Then he thanks her for leaving him alone with TH... I would punch him in the face now :-w 

• JB takes JK to see WY, JK is back from the mines.
  • They go into a room full of chesses, and it's filled with paper money...it's the money they found from before?
  • WY says something about bringing that back to the mines.
  • MS tells WY about Bi-Soo.
  • WY sends MS and JB out to do something.

• WY is in his general uniform and brings his troops to crash Bi-Soo's place.
  • Looks like they're out to take down all of the other Merchant Group locations.
  • BA asks what WY is doing, WY says he's looking for DK.
  • WY shows BA some book.
  • SN sees from the sidelines, and gives WY and nod.

pegster

said:

• BA barges in to TH's room as he's there with SN playing with Ayu, WTF BA!
  • BA insists that SN leave as he has something to say to TH, TH is not happy, but SN says is ok.
  • BA waits waits for the doors to close before he tells TH about the stash
  • SN walks back in time to hear BA mention Bi-Soo to TH.
  • SN tells PBH to tell WY about Bi-Soo.

• DK i with the Plagues.
  • El Plague mentions something about traitor, and DK is all worked up about it.
  • They see Bi-Soo walking by and hide immediately.
  • Bi-Soo is secretly going into some place to meet BA, El Plague follows.
  • BA hands her some document with the Emperor's seal.  
  • Bi-Soo mentions the mine?  Is she mis-directing BA to look for the treasures elsewhere?

Guest larabn

Omo DK will  strike again, he really won over his family with the 9 lives times 100when will this dude fly away :-w

• Now DK and the plagues are thinking the stash is back at the mine.
  • El Plague and JC has this look on their face toward DK.
  • SN is in her room thinking about her conversation with Bi-Soo, looks like this was all a plan she set with Bi-Soo to make it look like she's betraying them.
  • SN tells her plan to HD and PBH.
  • SN writes out where the real location is.
  • Episode ends.

SO SN fooled all of them >:) and in the next episode seems TT is included in some point as well..and WY seems to tell Bayan after they practise some swordfight that he will go back to Goryo soon...I'm thinking that the big thing he is involved and SN saving him is connected with this money and Hoksu Organization maybe as well...and WY planted as fake tresure the boxes with the fake cecs...I think Golta knows something about SN meetings with WY from his way of talking to TH and his stares...and TH is indeed angry with SN cold behaviour...and is with Bayan in the quest of finding the treasure...so The Empress strategy is to look all fake and innocent scared of SN while making ED fight with SN..it seems SN kinda knows what she does but stays quiet...I'm actually quite liking the duo BS and SN did here...curious about that letter with TH Royal seal on it,what was the meaning of it...and she wants to get rid of the Hoksu Master as well