♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

56 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

The hyungs keep teasing Taemin about baby cheese and how he has a child like tastebud.

Taemin explain he does like cheese, especially cheese that goes well with wine (good pair with wine)

The hyungs keep teasing him, then he got flustered and wants his hyungs to stop mentioning baby cheese because people on internet will treating him like baby cheese.

Minho and Key look at each other and smile, they know now that "the baby cheese" thing make Taemin really flustered that's why he apologized. 

unfortunately for him, the fan did it :lol:

you're officially baby cheese ambassador, Lee Taemin. 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@beuree9394 thank you for providing the answer sheet from naeun and the clip from taemin 

Here is the Chinese taeun baidu bar page where I found the rosary story. I forgot which page but should be 2015 summer and onwards when fans found out abt it. 

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/2441788008?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=1&pn=0&

I didn’t join this group but I can still read the posts. But there are some limitations to access if you don’t have a baidu acct. I don’t find baidu an easy use app but I hope you can find what you aren’t looking for! And maybe share with us!!!! :wub:

Finished watching Knowing Brother with Apink! 

Some points to note * SPOILER's ALERT! 

Spoiler

1) Apink members no longer live in the dorm - they all moved back into their own respective homes (meaning if Naeun's family did not move house, she's back in the neighbourhood close to Taem's family home too!)

2) Hee Chul mentioned Key! When Eun Ji was explaining how her mother scolds people, Hee Chul said her mother sounded like how Key scolds two eps ago and asked whether they're close LOL. 

3) Hayoung's question was where does Apink members want to go with their husbands after they all get married? The correct answer was Haeundae Beach in Busan. But Hee Chul guessed Jeju Island (our couple's special place) and they even joked that it is still questionable whether all the husbands would want to hang out together. 

4) Naeun's wearing the silver rosary bracelet! 

5) A lot of interactions between Naeun and Heechul when they were playing games (He's really funny I really like him too!). Heechul dotes on Taemin a lot, and they look alike in some photos when they both had long hair!  Connections are connections, hopefully Taemin's seniors & friends care about Naeun & support their relationship too! 

45 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

@beuree9394 thank you for providing the answer sheet from naeun and the clip from taemin 

Here is the Chinese taeun baidu bar page where I found the rosary story. I forgot which page but should be 2015 summer and onwards when fans found out abt it. 

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/2441788008?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=1&pn=0&

I didn’t join this group but I can still read the posts. But there are some limitations to access if you don’t have a baidu acct. I don’t find baidu an easy use app but I hope you can find what you aren’t looking for! And maybe share with us!!!! :wub:

Can u share to us the rosary story? Hmm.. too lazy to open the link and read. ;)

13 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

I'm smiling while reading your post!!! That gondola right omg...Yes when he smelled her hair, everyone in the studio were screaming too like they were so surprised he did that.  In fact he already pat the sand off her feet in Jeju.  These two had developed their relationship fast during WGM time but of course when they had no filming schedules.  Hair smells, feet smells, she is as heavy as a refrigerator, etc...I like how Naeun took the jokes and absorbed it comfortably.  If these happened to seohyun, she would hit YH hard,  cuz she would take it seriously.

Remember during gondola right when Taemin promised to celebrate her adult day with her (would be in 2014) and asked what she would like for gifts.  She replied perfume, flower and skisskisskiss?  Her reaction to taemin's adult gift (bungee jumping day) wish was awkward and shy (the kiss part) now she was able to say it out loud.  She learned this from taemin from a few eps back when they were at the amusement part dinner when taemin joked about ski versus japanese "like (you)" with same pronunciation.   

I like how Naeun answered taemin's exam sheet in jeju especially the one that she picked she liked taemin more than 100%.  When he asked her why and she said that there was no 5th choice implied that she liked him a lot more than he could imagine.  Notice how they looked at each other that moment?? MY god my heart melted :love:

Another very sweet scene was when they were at Jeju island again for the second time, before they went to the house for the proposal scene. The scene where they were eating fish. Taemin finished eating first and stretched out his legs underneath the table to tickle Naeun's leg. That was such a bf thing to do also. 

And also at the end of Taemin's black room interview about the exam questions when he was asked what 5 words would he use to describe Naeun, he said "My love, Naeun" with very sincere eyes, and the sheepish smile right after. 

5 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

LOL :D you're welcome dear! I feel you. Just in case you haven't heard yet, during their traditional wedding. Naeun was wearing a gold ring already. You can see it before Taemin's friends' arrival. And when they were watching their wedding pics at home (sitting on their favorite sofa), Naeun was wearing a necklace. It was a different one from what she used to wear during the past episodes. These two jewelries are speculated to be from Taemin. Or one of it was from Taemin. It's speculated that mini box on the table had either of the two jewelries I've mentioned. There was a scene (preview of Episode 31) where some Taeunians said that Naeun opened something that's on the table and based from her reaction the thing she saw was something shining. So they deduced that it's either the ring or necklace. Coz a proposal always has a ring or necklace involved.

Man, i have to go back to watch wedding ep then realize the necklas wasn't the old horseshoe shape anymore.  Also that ring she wore after the wedding when they went home, the silver one, she was playing it by removing it on and off of her finger while talking to taemin.  My god, i felt like the times i've watched a zillion times were a waste hahahaha. But why she wore on the middle finger and not the ring finger? i'm just curious. 

Thank you and i enjoy reading all these posts cuz i'm learning so much that i've missed from watching it by myself.  I'm also reading the old post (on 43 pages so far) and everyone's reaction just made me smile like crazy haha.

2 hours ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

Another very sweet scene was when they were at Jeju island again for the second time, before they went to the house for the proposal scene. The scene where they were eating fish. Taemin finished eating first and stretched out his legs underneath the table to tickle Naeun's leg. That was such a bf thing to do also. 

And also at the end of Taemin's black room interview about the exam questions when he was asked what 5 words would he use to describe Naeun, he said "My love, Naeun" with very sincere eyes, and the sheepish smile right after. 

Absolutely.  and remember taemin looked so tired and lack of sleep when he was in the black room?  But every word came out of his mouth about Naeun was full of spoiled love.  He can make taeminie jokes anytime but when it comes to his love he becomes sincere.  This kid:)

4 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Can u share to us the rosary story? Hmm.. too lazy to open the link and read. ;)

It was just like how this forum works where ppl posted photos of them wearing this bracelet.  I went through those hundred pages and found out this bracelet.  There were lots of guesses of who gave whom the gifts, or whether it was a couple items or only one, etc.  I have my own interpretation so i didn't care what those guesses were.  They also pointed out Taemin was wearing duing ace MV so i youtubed it.  baidu bar was my starting point but it's hard to use lol so i came here instead.  :sweat_smile:

6 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

Man, i have to go back to watch wedding ep then realize the necklas wasn't the old horseshoe shape anymore.  Also that ring she wore after the wedding when they went home, the silver one, she was playing it by removing it on and off of her finger while talking to taemin.  My god, i felt like the times i've watched a zillion times were a waste hahahaha. But why she wore on the middle finger and not the ring finger? i'm just curious. 

Thank you and i enjoy reading all these posts cuz i'm learning so much that i've missed from watching it by myself.  I'm also reading the old post (on 43 pages so far) and everyone's reaction just made me smile like crazy haha.

That's how I knew some infos. about them. The posts in the past were crazy. If you read them carefully you can just imagined how they were all crazy and excited shipping the two in 2013. After the episodes or even the previews everyone was hyped up with everything Taemin did to Naeun and how Naeun responded to all of it. I enjoyed it a lot too! I was all squealing and excited just reading it. How I wish that I was one of them before but yeah.. better late than never. The very first few pages I started backreading was the post on episode 21. The chicken and beer one! The confession episode! Daebak! 

actually anything you want to know about Taeun already been discuss in this forum, if you have time you can go back to earlier pages you will find so many interesting things about Taeun that will satisfy you curiousity or if you're too lazy you can watch Taeunians fmv on youtube (my recomendation : Colonia Kieleto, Retrouvaille/Trouvaille, Faye Maaya)

Did you take notice how the news since Vogue photoshoot regarding Naeun all about plastic surgery, she have different face, etc

And now other members got the impact too.. accusing Eunji and Chorong having plastic surgery too

Some people really hate Apink making a comeback :cold_sweat:

Any article about Apink people mostly didn't care about the content of the news and just go straight commenting about the face change, etc. 

I'm glad Soompi is not like any other entertainment news site, I haven't found an article talking about Naeun face. 

All article about apink always reliable. I hope Soompi will keep like that.

45 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

actually anything you want to know about Taeun already been discuss in this forum, if you have time you can go back to earlier pages you will find so many interesting things about Taeun that will satisfy you curiousity or if you're too lazy you can watch Taeunians fmv on youtube (my recomendation : Colonia Kieleto, Retrouvaille/Trouvaille, Faye Maaya)

Did you take notice how the news since Vogue photoshoot regarding Naeun all about plastic surgery, she have different face, etc

And now other members got the impact too.. accusing Eunji and Chorong having plastic surgery too

Any article about Apink people mostly didn't care about the content of the news and just go straight commenting about the face change, etc. 

I'm glad Soompi is not like any other entertainment news site, I haven't found an article talking about Naeun face. 

It's not new to me. I don't care if haters always there to hate on Apink, what I trust is that Pink Pandas are one loving all members (so with Taeunians). Some comeback stages of Kpop idols really experience this, they always come up with such excuses that s/he undergone a plastic surgery to ruin the group. In the recent interview of Apink Naeun's face was the same as before. It was after that surgery (picture) issue. Even with SHINee, can you even imagine some people are saying that they are using (strategy) Jonghyun's death to promote their comeback? WTH. I can't believe these type of people. I hope TaEun stay stronger in this. 

3 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

other news site posts article based on speculation. maybe they'll use whatever topic that will make people 'interested'

the people commenting about the face change instead other things that presented in an article/clips are horrible too. i saw a couple of comments about NJ or NE in a K-show streaming site, not commenting about how they were in that show but their face. most of them doesn't follow or a fan of Apink.

why should they bring that up again? ugh i'm frustrated because i always scroll to comment section to search whether there's someone who think alike. but my mood got down because of that particular comment. 

1 hour ago, pastelcheeks said:

other news site posts article based on speculation. maybe they'll use whatever topic that will make people 'interested'

the people commenting about the face change instead other things that presented in an article/clips are horrible too. i saw a couple of comments about NJ or NE in a K-show streaming site, not commenting about how they were in that show but their face. most of them doesn't follow or a fan of Apink.

why should they bring that up again? ugh i'm frustrated because i always scroll to comment section to search whether there's someone who think alike. but my mood got down because of that particular comment. 

Haters are haters and they can say whatever they want. To me Naeun is Naeun, no matter how she looks like, plastic surgery or no plastic surgery, she's still Naeun. This goes to all Apink members too. 

They're all just trying to shine a negative light on Apink but what they're really doing is increase views on all Apink related videos & newspaper articles. It's okay guys! This comeback will be daebak! The song is like the most catchy out of all their previous ones, I have a feeling this is THE SONG. 2 more hours to their full mv release! I'm gonna keep pressing the replay button, hopefully they can break some viewing record! 

24 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OMG I DIDN'T KNOW IT'S ALREADY D-DAY OF THEIR COMEBACK xD

Yes it is! This week they'll get to perform on the same stage on the same day! They'll get to monitor the other's performances back stage! I'm not hoping for much just in case, but at least let them bow to each other! Or stand in front or behind one another's teams? 

Archived