♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

6 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Yes, it all made sense. That RM episode was broadcasted a few weeks later, but then I searched it up and knew they filmed it on August 26, 2013. Try to check Naeun's fingernail color, it were pink and white. Compare it to the shot before she said, Nado, and I even think the band-aided finger (pinky) she had during the whisper and Nado moment was because of the RM episode. During that appearance they were moving a lot, there was a game wherein they needed to untie the rope that I guess she got a small cut. It was episode 162 btw. Keke :blush:

This is what I understood, the person in her company who asked for her number wrote it in a piece of paper (that person's number) and gave it to Naeun. Taemin was guessing Naeun's hand gestures (on how that person gave his number to her), he said, was written on a paper? That's when Naeun nodded (as yes). He asked her again if she gave her number and Naeun said, "Ani-ya"

(No), and Taemin smiled in a relieved way. :wub:

Ah thanks for the Clarification. I didn’t get the translation and their reactions no matter how many times I watched this ep. no wonder taemin looks unhappy(in a jealous way to the guy who gave her number). I also misunderstood it was a different occasion when she said ani-ya. Now it all makes sense awwwww. 

I definitely need to rewatch the RM. you are so good you even noticed the nail color my god lol 

I have another curiousty. Since I’m a new taeunian, do you know if there has anyone (taeunian) talked/impressed their support to these two at any event (directly or indirectly)? If so what were the reactions from these two?  I understand taeunians are low key and quietly supporting them but I’m just curious. If there is none tht is fine too :) 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

Ah thanks for the Clarification. I didn’t get the translation and their reactions no matter how many times I watched this ep. no wonder taemin looks unhappy(in a jealous way to the guy who gave her number). I also misunderstood it was a different occasion when she said ani-ya. Now it all makes sense awwwww. 

I definitely need to rewatch the RM. you are so good you even noticed the nail color my god lol 

I have another curiousty. Since I’m a new taeunian, do you know if there has anyone (taeunian) talked/impressed their support to these two at any event (directly or indirectly)? If so what were the reactions from these two?  I understand taeunians are low key and quietly supporting them but I’m just curious. If there is none tht is fine too :) 

LOL :D if you back read this thread you will learn a lot... really a lot. The timelines were on point. Compared it to broadcasting dates, it made sense. I have been a kpop lover for a decade now but this is the very first time that I ship a couple this hard, the more I read and watch vids of them the more I learn how a rookie I am. These very small details that I noticed? All because senior Taeunians know a lot more and shared it to people like me. I am new too. Just 6 months old. As you keep following this couple's updates you will eventually learn how to keep an eye even on the tiniest details. Soon enough you will observe it yourself if you keep watching vids about them. And since we're talking about the nail color, have u noticed Naeun's nail color during their first meet? It was a pearl aqua. Naeun also wore the same color during the time when Apink asked the items of her wallet. It was the same wallet she used in their WGM.

Yes, there is. It's a lovely YouTuber of TaEun. She went to Chile to watch Taemin's performances. She brought a signboard saying, TaEun I will protect you (not sure of this, what I remember is that there was a 'protect' in her signboard). And she said Taemin looked at it many times smiling. Basing from her fancam she was close to the stage. Also during (I think) WGM (after the cursing incident) SHINee had a performance in Korea, a single fan brought a signboard in yellow coloured that indicated, TaEun fighting! (not sure but something like that). It was kinda special that time because that was the time that Naeun was bashed so hard for the cursing incident. Note, I forgot some events too so I can't name it all. I'll post it here for you if I happen to remember some of it. 

@docf4kidzz

Which episode?

5 minutes ago, docf4kidzz said:

Sorry, i dont know how to quote and pardon me for my silly questions. But it was mentioned in this page about a running man episode (RM means running man, right)? 

You meant the RM episode which we're talking about? It's 162. The RM episode was filmed 2 days before that chicken and beer episode in WGM. 

2 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

Yes I strongly urge you to read this thread from the very beginning, that's what I did when I first found out the existence of this amazing thread. Prior to reading this, I've already rewatched WGM countless of times. But when I read the comments and all the point of views, I realised how much details I am missing so I went back to watch the episodes again. 

I've also watched many other WGMs, some of my other favourites were Adam Couple (they're so funny and entertaining!), Goguma Couple (Seohyun has no relationship experience as well, while Yonghwa is the one with more experience and is usually the one leading - the reason I watch is because Yonghwa is like my ideal type haha! But then I also fell in love with Seohyun's pure heart), and Khuntoria of course because they're like the perfect sweet couple. But with Taemin and Naeun, I feel really different about these two, like sincerely hoping while I was watching their episodes and after that that these two belong together with each other and no one else. So perfect, everything matches and just right. I trust my gut feeling and my intuition, that these two have special feelings for each other, and they know it. The only thing in between is their career and the fans who opposed their relationship. I'm just wishing that once they've peaked and achieved whatever that they want in their career, found stability in their respective places, the fans have also matured and gave them their full blessings. Till then, we can only keep them both in our prayers and keep shipping! 

5 hours ago, docf4kidzz said:

Sorry, i dont know how to quote and pardon me for my silly questions. But it was mentioned in this page about a running man episode (RM means running man, right)? 

Quoting is a basic option of our forum. Beneath each post there's a "Quote" option. You can also click the plus sign to quote several people in one reply. If you're on mobile, quoting might not work though :) 

@Angelanyto please do me a favor (and your fellow Taeunians too) and stop quoting other's pics and MV's. One of our forum rules is that you don't quote those (mainly to help keep the download for people on mobile and data plans to a minimum). You've been asked this before by members of this thread, now I'm asking you. I don't feel like coming back here to keep editing your posts :)

@the rest: please don't post multiple new posts one after another. Instead, edit your earlier posts so we don't have to scroll through a number of [insert-your-name] posts only ;) 

Cheers!

oh, and :heart: Naeun!

@CamelKnight

I'm obviously so new here and didn't even understand how the quote works.  I tought i had to click quote the thread from the person so that she receives a notification and knew which part i replied to.  (am i quoting right here?)

@chantaljaey

yes I did!!!!!!!!!!! that aqua green nail color and Taemin's aqua top on the first day, how can i not notice it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all those coincidences in the first few eps gave me :w00t: each time i'm watching it.  and yes i saw that fan account after mubank in Chile.  I used to ship goguma couple so these are like daily happiness to that fandom cuz it happened very very frequently.  This is why i was wondering about the interactions between taeun and our fandom.  and also yes i didn't go through the 1980+ pages of this forum.  I started from the first few pages when it was first aired.  but then skipped to the end cuz i can't wait to find out recent stories lol  I should go back to check when i have free time.  I googled about why they left the show so sudden and that cursing incident came up.  To be honest, i don't have the guts to dig or view the video (i think there was an interview version?) cuz I don't want to see the awkwardness from any of my muffins. and i don't want to hear what the curse really was...I'm so chicken hahahaha.  But i guess i have to thank all these negative news so that our muffins stay even stronger and protect each other more. 

@ilovemyrabbit

I should have gone back and read all the pages, I started from the first few pages but then skipped to the end :( I also watched many couples and i am still a fan of Yonghwa. (He is a very good ideal type i have tell you! haha) I shipped goguma for almost 7 years until last year.  Now when i look at taeun they are giving me a stronger bond, of course their religion bond gives me more confidence to support them.  " So perfect, everything matches and just right. I trust my gut feeling and my intuition, that these two have special feelings for each other, and they know it." i can't agree more.  When you watch these two, this gut feeling and intuition of yours knew that they have something!  I'm very new to shawol world so i'm not sure how terrible the antis are (since i've been a fan of yonghwa for 7 years so i know how horrible his fans are, like beyond your imagination) so i'm not very optimistic about taemin's fans would grow mature.  but I hope SHINee members all find true love and free to date and get married.  But with taemin, i hope he doesn't wait until he's 40 years old like Shinhwa seniors :( Please don't let our Naeun wait until she's 40 :sweatingbullets: hahaha

37 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

Yes I did!!!!!!!!!!! that aqua green nail color and Taemin's aqua top on the first day, how can i not notice it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all those coincidences in the first few eps gave me :w00t: each time i'm watching it.  and yes i saw that fan account after mubank in Chile.  I used to ship goguma couple so these are like daily happiness to that fandom cuz it happened very very frequently.  This is why i was wondering about the interactions between taeun and our fandom.  and also yes i didn't go through the 1980+ pages of this forum.  I started from the first few pages when it was first aired.  but then skipped to the end cuz i can't wait to find out recent stories lol  I should go back to check when i have free time.  I googled about why they left the show so sudden and that cursing incident came up.  To be honest, i don't have the guts to dig or view the video (i think there was an interview version?) cuz I don't want to see the awkwardness from any of my muffins. and i don't want to hear what the curse really was...I'm so chicken hahahaha.  But i guess i have to thank all these negative news so that our muffins stay even stronger and protect each other more. 

Even I started from pages of Episode 21 reviews. Then jumped to next previous ones then gone to next few pages again. Until I figured out several events that happened in 2013. 

Can u understand Korean? Even I re-watch that episode of cursing I still won't understand the exact words. Negative things actually do some constructive impact to a person. That's what happened to our couple. 

4 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Even I started from pages of Episode 21 reviews. Then jumped to next previous ones then gone to next few pages again. Until I figured out several events that happened in 2013. 

Can u understand Korean? Even I re-watch that episode of cursing I still won't understand the exact words. Negative things actually do some constructive impact to a person. That's what happened to our couple. 

Ok...sigh I just watched it hahahahahaha it's a 21 seconds video when Naeun was crying during that interview after paju villege ep.  remember during the interview she was talking about oppa's words sound so different like a completely stranger... then started to cry? then the writer or PD whoever that was (a lady) was trying to comfort her (like an unnie comforts a yonger sister, like a friend listens to another friend's sad story and tried to stand by her side and bash the guy? if you know what i meant) so this PD said the cursing word in "dog son" -- ah, (he's) dog son...if you understand korean curse, this is a bad expression on a person.  To be honest, the staff should have not done this unprofessional behavior! but from our fandom perspective, she could be just comforting a crying Naeun.  This clip was edited out during official time but they uploaded to the site to add additional flavor during that ep air period i think? I guess MBC was negligent not to carefully checking the material.  That curse was really loud lol

26 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

Ok...sigh I just watched it hahahahahaha it's a 21 seconds video when Naeun was crying during that interview after paju villege ep.  remember during the interview she was talking about oppa's words sound so different like a completely stranger... then started to cry? then the writer or PD whoever that was (a lady) was trying to comfort her (like an unnie comforts a yonger sister, like a friend listens to another friend's sad story and tried to stand by her side and bash the guy? if you know what i meant) so this PD said the cursing word in "dog son" -- ah, (he's) dog son...if you understand korean curse, this is a bad expression on a person.  To be honest, the staff should have not done this unprofessional behavior! but from our fandom perspective, she could be just comforting a crying Naeun.  This clip was edited out during official time but they uploaded to the site to add additional flavor during that ep air period i think? I guess MBC was negligent not to carefully checking the material.  That curse was really loud lol

Whatever those words were still bad words. But yeah it was just an expression but then again a staff or staffs of a production (especially it's gonna be broadcasted) should've been extra careful on things like this. If that incident didn't happen I think it would've been different and maybe our couple was able to reach a 40+ episode-mark. But some were saying that it could also because of the SHINee world tour. 

7 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Whatever those words were still bad words. But yeah it was just an expression but then again a staff or staffs of a production (especially it's gonna be broadcasted) should've been extra careful on things like this. If that incident didn't happen I think it would've been different and maybe our couple was able to reach a 40+ episode-mark. But some were saying that it could also because of the SHINee world tour. 

I sometimes hate the WGM production because of the heavily edited episodes of our couple, because of the cursing incident (our Naeun is innocent but she had to bear the brunt of the whole thing.) But then again due to the careless of the WGM team that we get to hear Taeun whispering "Saranghandago" to each other at the end of their Spain camping ep! Don't worry guys! Like what the WGM hosts Misun implied at the end, it doesn't make sense for the two lovebirds to carry on in front of the cameras, it's better for them to create their own stories at their own pace without the cameras. 

17 minutes ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

I sometimes hate the WGM production because of the heavily edited episodes of our couple, because of the cursing incident (our Naeun is innocent but she had to bear the brunt of the whole thing.) But then again due to the careless of the WGM team that we get to hear Taeun whispering "Saranghandago" to each other at the end of their Spain camping ep! Don't worry guys! Like what the WGM hosts Misun implied at the end, it doesn't make sense for the two lovebirds to carry on in front of the cameras, it's better for them to create their own stories at their own pace without the cameras. 

If not because of the cursing incident these two wouldn't be like how they are now. Most careful in public. I really salute them for being this strong. Time and unfortunate events made them mature and keep bringing them even closer. Everything has a reason after all. :innocent:

cr.taeunismyeverything

Seems Naeun teasing Taemin for his cooking LOL

Naeun insta story shows on the left Naeun eating medium cook meat and the meat put above rice that mix with shoyu (japanesse soy sauce) in bite size.

In the mean time Taemin is trying to cook something similar to what Naeun is eating but failed LOL

Taemin mix the rice with balsamic vinegar instead of shoyu. Balsamic vinegar usually for salad (I don't even like to mix my salad with balsamic vinegar cause I don't like the taste) LOL

Taemin put the meat right on the pan without marinated it in advance, the taste must be bland LOL

@watermelon2512 Naeun uploaded it 8 hours ago? Naeun was showing how to properly cook it? Naeun knows now? Nice one! :blush: 

omo.. my beloved muffins. :kiss_wink: keeping my TaEun heart lively! 

@Angelanyto

here is the RM Episode I talked about earlier.

Naeun's pinky finger was still fine. 

Observe her wrist, she was already wearing Taemin's bracelet (they were done filming Episode 16 (EXO), Episode 17 (Apink's dorm visit), Episodes 18-20 (TaEun and KeyJi double date). Then two days later they filmed the chicken and beer episode (21). 

Naeunnie so pretty! :wub:

What a pity not to have more episodes for our beloved couple right?! But ya if SHINee had world tour scheduled then it was also possible to end early.  Same happened to goguma couple back then, due to filming and comeback schedules.  

Thank you for sharing that RM ep.  I watched it when it was aired but I wasn't a taeunian.  I will for sure watch this once I'm home tonight!  She is such a natural beauty!

I didn't understand this post when I first saw this on IG.  I am so slow my god.  she was obviously delivering this mesg.  I can't stop laughing hahahahaha.  Poor taemin.. his cooking skills have not improved over the years.  Remember he cooked ramen with milk and honey? Jesus.... hahahaha.  But I like how he's lacking on cooking skills cuz you just can not hate such an innocent boy.  He is trying hard....haha

I can't agree with you more.  I hate WGM edited so much material out.  like they spent entire day together for like 10+ mins for maximum two day eps :(

@Angelanyto That's exactly what Naeun likes in him, he always lacks 2%. It's funny to remember how he mixed those ingredients into one, I can't imagine its taste. LOL :D

And how about Naeun's fried banana peels? HAHAHAHA :lol: I just can't understand how these muffins think before. But now, seeing Taemin hasn't learned cooking over the years makes me love him even more. Oh well, Naeun has learned a bit (at the very least.. she can finally cook for him aside from the banana peel.. LOL). I just hope these two have learned how to cut a fruit now. Aigoo~ my love TaEun. :love: 

10 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

If not because of the cursing incident these two wouldn't be like how they are now. Most careful in public. I really salute them for being this strong. Time and unfortunate events made them mature and keep bringing them even closer. Everything has a reason after all. :innocent:

You are so right. It probably makes them love each other even more.

Apink's Comeback is fast approaching! July 2, 2018. 

I hope, really hope that we can see these two in one stage again.

If they can't meet this month, maybe we can hope for this August 2, 2018. 

Oh fate... please let us~ SHINeePink fighting!

Archived