♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been listening to this song again and wondered if there is a FMV for this song then I watched this <3

I laughed at the part where a fanboy was shouting "Taemin! Taemin! We know it's Taemin, Naeun-ah!" Im curious tho. Was the fanboy shouting it in an upset tone or did the fanboy supported both of them? I wish they still be like this xD

18 hours ago, Pasindu Harshitha said:

so any news on these guys?

and whats with the fan level noob? im pretty new...i just joined and im not familiar with forums

Noob level is labeled for new members.

Do enjoy your stay here. :innocent:

Welcome to TaEun thread! :heart:

17 hours ago, Pasindu Harshitha said:

plus are there any shinee fans  and apink fans or is it only taeun fans?

There a lot of Shawols/Taemints here.

Pandas are also supporting these two. 

TaEun fans aka TaEunians are all over these pages though. :blush:

If you have any news about them pls do share it here. Love them all as u want. 

@xoxo_yanna98

I think the fanboy was true. He wasn't kidding though. I think he was the one shown on the screen when Naeun answered the question. I loved her "sunflower" answer though. I loved it so so so much!!! :wub: and obviously yes... Everyone knows it's really Taemin. Who else but her yeongwonhi nampyeon, Lee Taemin. 

13 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

I'm not sure if i heard it correctly, during Naeun's part, Eunji said that the Naeun's question was given wrong at first place cuz Naeun doesn't use Kakao (because the question is about a convo between Naeun and her friend and why suddenly someone is angry).  I just found it interesting cuz almost every korean uses it and i think she talked to Taemin with kakao during WGM time (as Kai mentioned at their wedding day)  She could use a different app but i still think it's interesting (or just me LOL)

@Angelanyto

Not just the silver rosary bracelet but look at her left pointing finger with her gold rosary ring on. And Taemin has the same one of a silver colour. :relaxed: 

My muffins look so attractive when their hair is black! :wub:

PS: Look haters, her nose is back to normal. Where's the plastic there? If you don't like her just leave her alone. Araseo!? :grin:

I just read Soompi article Eunji and Chorong on Life Bar

I'm anticipating this show cause usually they are being open and honest about a lot of things in this show.

I was right, Eunji and Chorong talk about their dating experience, so my hunch all this time was right they must be dating in secret.

But they are really good for not get caught while dating.

They are now around 22-27 y.o and Naeun is 24 which is a really good time to date and experiencing serious relationship.

I hope noone will go against them for dating and let them experience this in peace.

Apink reveal dating style and past relationship

24 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

I just read Soompi article Eunji and Chorong on Life Bar

I'm anticipating this show cause usually they are being open and honest about a lot of things in this show.

I was right, Eunji and Chorong talk about their dating experience, so my hunch all this time was right they must be dating in secret.

But they are really good for not get caught while dating.

They are now around 22-27 y.o and Naeun is 24 which is a really good time to date and experiencing serious relationship.

I hope noone will go against them for dating and let them experience this in peace.

Apink reveal dating style and past relationship

Wow I can’t wait to see this. EJ words were very serious and she is so brave to confess this guy who confessed to her last month. Ppl please leave them alone and let them have their own time!

Archived