♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@beuree9394 @chantaljaey I re-watched last ep last night and wiped tears to sleep.  I like last ep a lot.  When i used to ship goguma, i was the opposite.  I skipped the finale all the time.  but for my Taeun, I really enjoyed that last ep.  The way they were disappointed not able to treat each other better not to express more, etc.  I sometime imagined how Taemin comforted her after filming that day and how they said bye to each other and how they decided to continue after stepping down.  I think because i know how they are today to make me like the finale a lot more. Thank you @beuree9394 for the song list.  I don't use spotify i couldn't even pass the registration stage lol but this makes me curious cuz Naeun used to post song IG story to cheer taemin (once i believe)  so i'm very curious about her list.

48 minutes ago, pastelcheeks said:

okay idk about the painting but i'm pointing the album. i'm gonna freak out. i just want to rest tonight, why Taeun?

has this already been posted here? i'm new and haven't finished all of the thread's pages :bawling:

When was apink’s Video? Was it naeun’s desk!? Wow!!!!

@pastelcheeks

Kyaaa!!! I see it! I see it! OMG!!! :scream:

On the desk! :lol:

The more days pass by, the more hints keep coming out!

And some of these hints are not even thrown by them on purpose they just get out circumstantially. 

So TaEunians, are we all ready for that one special day that we will hear the greatest announcement? :wub:

Until now, I am sooooooo happy seeing that photo painting on Naeun's desk. She even used it in their MV. This is it. The reason why Taemin is a lot smiley now because all thru this stage of SHINee's lives he has her by his side. He knows that second most beautiful woman is with him (Of course his mom is the most beautiful after all).

To Naeun my muffin:

Take care of each other a lot. You were able to endure it before when you were 20, you can endure it better now that you're 25. Hold on tighter to that man. Coz we all see how that man is a happy fool coz you are his and he is yours. God always knows people with good hearts like you both. In this hard battle of being a kpop idol keep in mind that God is always your sanctuary. Call out to him always. Pray my muffins. Everything in love takes time but with much faith you can make it. This unnie loves you so much. :innocent:

To Taemin muffin:

Keep protecting each other. If you feel like the celeb life keeps you away, pray. You can win this battle. Especially it's clear that you have always love her. This noona supports you Taemin-ah. Always be stronger for her. :heart:

To members here. IDK if someone pointed this out already, behind and back of the photo painting are cardboards coloured pearl aqua. 

Randomly browsing, look at this thumbnail of Knowing Brothers.

clearly on her right wrist is the silver rosary bracelet and her gold rosary ring (Taemin's got a silver one).

6 hours ago, pastelcheeks said:

okay idk about the painting but i'm pointing the album. i'm gonna freak out. i just want to rest tonight, why Taeun?

has this already been posted here? i'm new and haven't finished all of the thread's pages :bawling:

Hi guys.. I just went to dig out the actual vid of this screen capture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA7Efa34zJA&t=589s

Sadly, apparently, it is not Naeun's desk. Seems more like some kind of salon/waiting room/lounge area. I don't think it's their dorm as well. Not sure, maybe if yall have any clues yall can enlighten me as to where exactly was this at hahaha.

On a side note, I am really upset that SHINee hasn't won anything for 'Our Page' yet. That song and the boys deserve so much more. I had to sob really quietly while watching the mv because my mum was beside me lol didn't really want her to judge me. I really hope they could win AT LEAST once for 'Our Page' before our Apink girls slay the charts. 

@beuree9394  I was thinking Apink or Naeun can't be that careless to leave SHINee items on their desk lol but it's okay thanks for sharing at least it's in their video no doubt about that :)

I completely agree with you.  I love this song so much and i see a lot of people are streaming youtube at the same time as i'm doing it but only shinee fans watching aren't enough. (even though shinee has a huge fan base)  Their digital isn't doing well and their albums sales are lesser than some groups too ( i'm old cuz i don't know who Nuest is and they already sold over 100k copies).

Apink is doing well, last time i checked it was #7.  Fighting!!!

If you all have sometime, let's stream youtube!!

16 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

@beuree9394  I was thinking Apink or Naeun can't be that careless to leave SHINee items on their desk lol but it's okay thanks for sharing at least it's in their video no doubt about that :)

I completely agree with you.  I love this song so much and i see a lot of people are streaming youtube at the same time as i'm doing it but only shinee fans watching aren't enough. (even though shinee has a huge fan base)  Their digital isn't doing well and their albums sales are lesser than some groups too ( i'm old cuz i don't know who Nuest is and they already sold over 100k copies).

Apink is doing well, last time i checked it was #7.  Fighting!!!

If you all have sometime, let's stream youtube!!

There are two channels on YT that are frozen. The views aren't moving.

Been looking for SHINEE/Apink mashups but here is what i found and it's kinda messy (but good job to the owner for making this)

I think Apink's I'm so Sick goes well with Shinee's Good Evening lel I'm trying to remix it using sony vegas but lel its kinda.... eh.. lel

EDIT:

I finally finished it after a few hours~ LMAO

This is only short and it's not kinda good. But I hope you all like it! This is my first mashup and Taeun video :D

P.S. found the pic on google lel

14 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

To Naeun my muffin:

Take care of each other a lot. You were able to endure it before when you were 20, you can endure it better now that you're 25. Hold on tighter to that man. Coz we all see how that man is a happy fool coz you are his and he is yours. God always knows people with good hearts like you both. In this hard battle of being a kpop idol keep in mind that God is always your sanctuary. Call out to him always. Pray my muffins. Everything in love takes time but with much faith you can make it. This unnie loves you so much. :innocent:

To Taemin muffin:

Keep protecting each other. If you feel like the celeb life keeps you away, pray. You can win this battle. Especially it's clear that you have always love her. This noona supports you Taemin-ah. Always be stronger for her. :heart:

You got me all teary eyes :) Is beautiful what you wrote and I think is the same sentiment of many of us here. I pray to God love wins this time. <3

Guys!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!!

im so happy!!!!!

Naneun was listening to Shinee’s third album. 

She forgot it and screenshot Apink’s album but melon player still kept her latest song in display hahahahahahaha  

wuri Papo sweet lovely Naeunie :)

Damn... I should've posted it here while I still remember it but now it completely vanished. What remains is that it was a nice dream of mine. If I have written it fast after I woke up then I should've detailed my dream here. 

My gawd.. I can't contain my feels rn. I dreamt of TaEun last night. I feel like I was Naeun and then I separated myself from Naeun's body. Weird but cute. HAHAHAHA :lol: I think my brain cells are mixing my TaEun feels and the Fringe series that I've been watching these days. LOL :D It's like my soul went into Naeun's body and I was her for a moment, Taemin was so caring af!!! From my perspective I am not even liking him as a man (only see him as a younger cute brother), just a guy who I ship really hard with Naeun my muffin. I experienced the feelings with Naeun. Guyz... if only that was the true Taemin, gosh... if he truly likes someone then he does everything very adorably and very thoughtfully. While Naeun was so fluttered with all Taemin's thoughts. I suddenly have woken up by dawn (I think) I tried to sleep again but my dream didn't continue. LOL :D I actually have experienced a dream that continued when I get back to sleep. 

3 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

Guys!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!!

im so happy!!!!!

Naneun was listening to Shinee’s third album. 

She forgot it and screenshot Apink’s album but melon player still kept her latest song in display hahahahahahaha  

wuri Papo sweet lovely Naeunie :)

i was going to share this lol. they said that she posted this on monday but unfortunately i didn't see it. did anyone see it? because from the comment, it seems a lot of them didn't see Naeun's IG story (there's an account thanked fayemaaya, maybe she/he is the one who saw the IG story). 

anyway can i scream? i'm really happy with this slip up came from this careless Naeun lol

*edit* apparently Naeun did share this on IG story. there's this account who always shares Apink's videos, including their IG stories. 

the bottom part wasn't there because of its format (you can see another stories in this account with similar format, i think there's no 9x16 format in IG post). and after i think about it, i've seen her IG story but wasn't keen enough to see bottom part :bawling:

@pastelcheeks

Hmmm you are right.  the bottom part is gone after i tried to download from Apinksvideo account.  I saved a photo of that bottom with Shinee's album cover but i don't know where it is exactly from so i don't think i can post here.  It's clearly showing SHINee ep 3 cover.  i saw her story too but same as you not wasn't keen enough to realize... We need to pay more attention whenever she posts music or book going forward haha.

I'm so excited tonight (my time) how can i go to sleep like this!!!!!!!!!!

Can you see how sweet she is? She's streaming her hubby's album! my muffins...my heart is melting~~~

Archived