(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

This....tumblr_mvs1ipS8Ml1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif
kinda reminds me of this...

ghost.jpg

Edit: miahne I should've cropped that last picture?? I'll try put it in a spoiler.... (I'm talking about back hugs... not what happens in the seconds/minutes following in the last pic kekeke
Credit: gif: as tagged pic: to the owner

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said:

rose999

said: Sorry Taec Oppa for releasing this. (The cat is out of the bag!!!) It has be confirmed by Baidu Taecgui that this occurred during the recent Tokyo tour.  

While the other members were practicing, he was dancing to his own beat. 

Guest gil_noona

My favorite scene from Episode 3.. When GuiGui called Taec 'Yeobo'.. He was embarrased , at the same time he's melting away..
ipgKJNV17UWZM.jpg Edited to add: Aishh.. I forgot to give credit again.. Credit to @b8l8 and @Lmangla for the pictures..

korchick said: @tamah said:One thing I like about the age standard is great for people who can't remember people's name, so addressing them by the age appropriate title as noona, unnie, or hyung can't go wrong. I guess.Yes, @tamah :) it is quite convenient to just use "titles", however, you still have to use their names with "sshi", in the beginning... Remember? you have to decide how "friendly"/informal you can be with each other First.  And if you are the elder... you still have to address the younger ones by name ;))

@Gil Noona....love your comics strip,please keep it coming...enjoy every bit of it! As all of us know Taec always show his caring side and did alot of things for Guigui.However, we may neglect that Guigui too has also very protective side towards Taec.She said many times 'be careful oppa' & 'I will protect you'.For example in Jeju beach when they crossing over water she said she just hv only him..in cave she scared he knock his head n when he start first to walk on the stones.Will be nice if you can do a comic strip or collage on this, I think this is very nice and sweet moments that touches us..

Gil Noona said:

My favorite scene from Episode 3.. When GuiGui called Taec 'Yeobo'.. He was embarrasad , at the same time he's melting away..

I'm giving insightful badge to @gil_noona, coz there's no better badge.  I think GilNoona's work of art is excellent and top notch!  Just saying.....   :D  

Lurking moderator/Soompi Admin, please add another button for Excellent/Outstanding or Daebak etc ......

@Biruangel...I agreed with you!You also did very well with your gif..

Thanks very much too for providing us nice moving pics and when we requested.You are Daebak too!

Guest spicystrawberry

So I found this Ice Cream Shop at Shanghai too :D 
1377626_10153350686560038_2004864177_n.j

And it was too cold that time so I didn't try it - and it's expensive for one cone @@ more than 10 bucks O_O

#TaecGuifightin

Guest spicystrawberry

By the way - GuiGui another favorite perfume :)
972091_10153103000290038_1943794896_n.jp
Posted  July 30, 2013
睡覺前,讓自己香香的!PS這個迷你的也太可愛了••• Good Night!!
Before going to sleep, let myself smell nice first! PS This mini perfume is just too cute. Good Night

cr : GuiGui Facebook 

Its so quiet here. Where is everyone. I tried searching online for latest activities of 2pm, nothing. I came across a video dated back 2012 about 2pm and funny chatting in a Japan concert. Enjoy.

oops sorry, the video I just posted the video title name is 2pm's arena tour "talk funny" cuts. I guest they talk funny, and not having funny talk (or chatting).

Archived