(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3

said: @korchick, @BiruAngel, @labbit, @jennifer_lum, and the others,

What do you think of this? When he reached out to fix her make-up?  

For me, this is like a guy reaching out to tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear. If I don't like him, I'd evade that hand or slap it away, and say with an irritated tone, "What are you doing?"  Because for me, there's something that says familiarity and "ownership"  about GROOMING somebody else. 

Thanks @lmangla for digging up this gif.  
It was an insider's joke. mwahahaha. Even their coffee mugs are somewhat similar to the cups in the Shoe Store/Cafe.  And I love @taraquin's observation that those 3 members who attended the Housewarming Party, Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Jun something, were the first one to signal for a ganbei, while the 2 members were slow on the uptake.   http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/2pm-and-gambei.html
2PM%25E4%25B9%25BE%25E6%259D%25AF.gif

BTW, hit-and-runs don't only happen with auto vehicles.  :)481f1073-4440-4b85-9794-cac26e1967c6_zps

Lmangla said: was looking through okcat's FB page and the comments on this picture from yesterday just cracked me up:

just for @packmule3, your fav person in FB 1097999_209263552568714_1926275988_n.jpg (not sure what their name is) wrote this:
"Oh my god
My grandson...
Your head is really too big!!!!!"

LOL.. other comments:
OKACT U have a baby !? ^^meow~~~
who's baby?

@korchick, @BiruAngel, @labbit, @jennifer_lum, and the others,

What do you think of this? When he reached out to fix her make-up?  

For me, this is like a guy reaching out to tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear. If I don't like him, I'd evade that hand or slap it away, and say with an irritated tone, "What are you doing?"  Because for me, there's something that says familiarity and "ownership"  about GROOMING somebody else. 

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

Hi

flashback!

gif cr: http://glenna1106.blogspot.tw/2013/06/x-ep11.html

this was from the 2PM comeback special in May 2013. Look at the boys tease Taec by doing a gambei with their cup....
to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/2pm-and-gambei.html

packmule3

said:   It will never be boring with her around.

:)

She creates her own excitement and happiness.  

Even with his friends, she fitted in quite well. Do you remember when you were introduced to your then-fiance's friends?  Was it awkward? lol. With Guigui, she made even his friends feel at ease. That's why at the BTS, Taec was saying that she was "her normal" bubbly self (or words to that effect). 

Which brings me to this....

@BiruAngel...

PLEASE tell me that this ahjumma is Taec's love interest in the drama. (mwahahaha) 

I know. :) She's probably his mother in the drama. She doesn't look like that girl who posed with him in the drama promotions. 

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/09/taecyeon-warns-netizens-posting-sexually-harassing-comments-that-he-wont-go-easy-on-them/#.UvgMhkJdXWQ

Poor taecyeon is getting harassed through Twitter

Hello everyone  :) I am a new member. I've watched this forum for a long time and now the new account registration. My favorite pair Taecgui among couples of WGM. And now I have an interesting findings to share with you  ;)) GuiGui enjoyed the movie Man From The Star, it is a Korean drama. I've wondered why Gui likes this movie, I saw the movie and found this
;) Episode 1 of the film, the actress Jun Ji Hun (Song Chun Yi) appears, the background music has appeared at the same time. You guess what I heard? "She maybe the face I can not forget, the pleasure of a trace of regret. Maybe my treasure or the price I have to pay ..." 
So you can understand what I mean? 
:x  :x  :x

Guest bibidep

OkCat posted this in his twitter on Feb 10, 2014 at 10:37am Korea time.    Same picture for the facebook with English title:    BRAND NEW WEEK-!
WHAT'S YOUR GOAL OF THIS WEEK?  MEOW!

새로운 한주가 시작되었다냥! 뭔가 상쾌한 기분이 든다냥 냐냥냐냥! 주인님들의 이번주 목표는? 알려주시라냥! MEOW!!!!
BgE5GMuCIAAhVHY.jpg

Guest bibidep

I'm still here Unnie......I had a bad day Yesterday and Today Taec turn hahaha.  I hope he feel better by now.  Taec seems to have a bad year so far, same for me.  What happen to TaecGui lately, no more dots for us to connect make me sad a little bit.  Where all the fun go?  We need that back TaecGui!!!!

@TrinhT:  Welcome to TaecGui's ship!!!!!!!  Wow you good, we had so many people in here watch the drama but nobody noticed that I guess.  I didn't watch so I don't know.   If you have anything good to share please post them here, the more the better hahaha.

bibidep said: I'm still here Unnie......I had a bad day Yesterday and Today Taec turn hahaha.  I hope he feel better by now.  Taec seems to have a bad year so far, same for me.  What happen to TaecGui lately, no more dots for us to connect make me sad a little bit.  Where all the fun go?  We need that back TaecGui!!!!

Archived