(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Whoa, @korchick!!
FIRST GENERATION Pokemon? You mean there's a dynasty of Pokemon characters existing somewhere in cartoon-land?  I'm really out of touched with pop culture. 
Thanks for the speedy translation but...
I think you translated the caption for this poster. :)
OKCat Twitter on February 7, at 1:13 pm.Caption: 맛점하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 오랜만에 시장을 가보았다냥~냐냥냐냥! What do you have a taste for, nya-nyong? not sure of this 1st word, @minwooluv78, do you know? I think we talked about it before... It's been awhile but OkCat finally got a chance to go to the market,nyang~na nyang-na nyang!I believe he is referring to the open market... like the one he & GG went to for food/ingredients for house warming party 
Bf1_4PICQAADwo1.jpg

For the Psyduck twitter, he has a different caption. You didn't see this because it wasn't on his regular OKCat twitter. It was on his TAECCOOL twitter account. https://twitter.com/taeccool   
Here it is again to save you the trouble of copying: 
드디어 곡완성ㅋ 곡작업하랴 곡피칭피피티만드랴 연기하랴 대본외우랴 일본공연하랴 몸이 세개정도있었으면 하곤 했지만 어쨋든 이제 결정날테니ㅋㅋㅋ 타이틀이 되건 수록곡이 되건 아예 안들어가건 이제 동희한테 집중해야지~ 
Also, I googled Psyduck and he seems to regularly get headaches from stress. Hmmm...I wonder if TY's tweet has something to do with a stressful moment he's having right now. 
But don't do this now, if you're feeling under the weather. There's no urgency anyway because it's all quiet in Guigui's front.  Thanks! 
Also, please say thank you to your son Jared. He's been verrry helpful. 
Which reminds me...the German thing that he translated. I agree with his translation. And the last line was doozy. I couldn't figure it out, too.  If I remember correctly (because I had translated it to for my own purposes) the first line is from a quote, but I couldn't figure out the last line. I thought they had misspelled or omitted a word or two. Oh well...  

minwooluv78 said: korchick said: @Packmule3 posted:OKCat Twitter on February 7, at 1:13 pm.Caption: 맛점하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 오랜만에 시장을 가보았다냥~냐냥냐냥! 
What do you have a taste for, nya-nyong? not sure of this 1st word, @minwooluv78, do you know? I think we talked about it before... It's been awhile but OkCat finally got a chance to go to the market,nyang~na nyang-na nyang!I believe he is referring to the open market... like the one he & GG went to for food/ingredients for house warming party ;))

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: Lmangla said: indeed.. and we are just as creative no?
virtual coffee and cake ~ tick; virtual beach party ~ tick; virtual halloween party ~ tick; virtual couple shower ~ tick....
oooh, was someone inspired by us fans? or as someone noted in this thread, we are just like uri couple. we like food too and want an excuse to hang out even if it is virtually.
;)

packmule3 said: minwooluv78 said: korchick said: @Packmule3 posted:OKCat Twitter on February 7, at 1:13 pm.Caption: 맛점하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 오랜만에 시장을 가보았다냥~냐냥냐냥! 
What do you have a taste for, nya-nyong? not sure of this 1st word, @minwooluv78, do you know? I think we talked about it before... It's been awhile but OkCat finally got a chance to go to the market,nyang~na nyang-na nyang!I believe he is referring to the open market... like the one he & GG went to for food/ingredients for house warming party ;))

minwooluv78 said: packmule3 said: minwooluv78 said: korchick said: @Packmule3 posted:OKCat Twitter on February 7, at 1:13 pm.Caption: 맛점하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 오랜만에 시장을 가보았다냥~냐냥냐냥! 

@Packmule3 said:Also, I googled Psyduck and he seems to regularly get headaches from stress. Hmmm...I wonder if TY's tweet has something to do with a stressful moment he's having right now.  yeah, that's funny & kinda sad :)  But don't do this now, if you're feeling under the weather. There's no urgency anyway because it's all quiet in Guigui's front.  Thanks! 
OK, I'll work on it slowly... maybe @minwooluv78 want to work on it, too?Also, please say thank you to your son Jared. He's been verrry helpful. Jared is happy to help :) he says that there are up to 6 generations of Pokemon & he will help any time(he likes anime, too, so.. any time) :D Which reminds me...the German thing that he translated. I agree with his translation. And the last line was doozy. I couldn't figure it out, too.  If I remember correctly (because I had translated it to for my own purposes) the first line is from a quote, but I couldn't figure out the last line. I thought they had misspelled or omitted a word or two. Oh well... Good to know ;) I had been on Mark's case(2nd son), b/c he has been taking German since 1st grade :)) I will back Off, now :) 

@minwooluv78 said: I think maht 맛 jeom 점 is short for mashin neun jeum shim (delicious lunch) 
Yeah... that makes sense :) I will have to try to remember that in the future. I guess it is a 'slang' or jargon that is "in" in Korean language..? 
Love the "spoiler" == all the hand pyramid gestures... LOL!! :)Also, saw that you translated Taec's soliloquy :)you are so much faster than me... Good Job!! 

Galina Glazunova

said:

Taecyeon's twitter: @taeccool: Finally song completeㅋ While composing, making song pitching ppt, acting, memorizing the script and performing in Japan I often thought it would be great if there were three of me, but either way, since it's about to be decidedㅋㅋㅋ Whether it would become a title song, or just a regular track, or would not be included at all, now I must just focus on Donghee~ http://t.co/lw4aebLpJB       

Guest leechalee

@packmule3 unnie- my homework :)) glad I popped in before I posted because my original pic was similar to yours (a bookmark in a book-kama sutra ;)) ) anyway I turned the bookmark into a hanging door sign *you cant see the hanger part because its clear plastic/laminated kekeke)

1560764_1420134988230446_1149461364_n.jpg

leechalee

said: @packmule3 unnie- my homework

:)

) glad I popped in before I posted because my original pic was similar to yours (a bookmark in a book-kama sutra

;)

) ) anyway I turned the bookmark into a hanging door sign *you cant see the hanger part because its clear plastic/laminated kekeke)

Guest gil_noona

@Gil_noona, where is that wonderful collage of all the posters that you made for the 1500th page? It's gone!!!! sniff. I would have loved to put it here. :)

Is it gone? Or am I being like my normal hair color? (dumb blonde) 

@packmule3 unnie.. LOL.. Here's the photo collage unnie..

itnGiW5qR7ofn.jpg

@Galina Glazunova....Welcome you to this thread.Very glad you decided to join us here in Taecgui ship and we would very much like you to share your viewpoints here as Taec hottest.I would also like to check with you.I heard from one of concert..Taec told the hottest not to call him oppa, what is general sentiments from the fans..were they angry or just treat him as joking?Is this why also that you might think he is in love and he only have that word to call him for his special someone?

Guest leechalee

I never understood this scene... why was this GGs fault? Blame belonged to who ever put the shopping away in the fridge, they didnt do it properly... 1797518_1420214714889140_592052622_n.jpgCredit: to the owner

Edit: @lmangla I didnt "comment spam" this post because I couldnt find this pic in the blog

Guest gil_noona

Ooops.. I forgot to credit the comic strip I made yesterday.. Mianhae.. ^:)^ All the pictures, I took it from iblaKRVCrFv9SP.jpg photo gallery (quickgallery).. I just remove the GWGM logo and do some edit..  iblaKRVCrFv9SP.jpg really helps.. :-bd So, credit goes to @b8l8 @Lmangla. 
Edited to add: Why smiley not working..? ~X(
idgiruuW0Hfkx.gif

Archived