(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Ladies...
FYI.  Regarding competitions among couples, @angelangie and many of the posters here have decided that we're eschewing them.  As much as we love our Taecgui couple, let's avoid needless fanwars and stay above the fray.   :)

Photo of Parisian balconies:  Staying classy and above the fray since Baron Haussmann's renovations, lol58fe7aa014057479fba778096664eadf.jpg 
credit: lauralizabeth

packmule3 said: Thanks @lmangla for digging up this gif.  
It was an insider's joke. mwahahaha. Even their coffee mugs are somewhat similar to the cups in the Shoe Store/Cafe.  And I love @taraquin's observation that those 3 members who attended the Housewarming Party, Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Jun something, were the first one to signal for a ganbei, while the 2 members were slow on the uptake.   http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/2pm-and-gambei.html

BTW, hit-and-runs don't only happen with auto vehicles.  :)

Please pick any Key. 

c4a15778365366fce281c7ef62cb01a3.jpg
credit: as tagged
493821fff2203cf5965af9d58f17c4ec.jpg
as tagged
caa54655afcae75ad42af2084c2fda3e.jpg
credit: as tagged
I do so miss our couple, if I've time today, I'll rewatch their first episode.  One of my favorite moments there was when Taec accidentally wrapped his muffler around Guigui's mouth while she was talking. He laughed (snickered more like it).    

packmule3 said: @korchick, @BiruAngel, @labbit, @jennifer_lum, and the others,
What do you think of this? When he reached out to fix her make-up?  

For me, this is like a guy reaching out to tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear. If I don't like him, I'd evade that hand or slap it away, and say with an irritated tone, "What are you doing?"  Because for me, there's something that says familiarity and "ownership"  about GROOMING somebody else. 

@bibidep as promised, Ep.15's Similarities with TaecGui (@TrinhT and ANYONE else who watches "My Love From Another Star" or "Man From A Star"--- please contribute :) ...more the merrier ==Happy!) 
@BiruAngel posted:Facebook on Fri, Feb 7 at 8.37pm15集 不 得不說韓劇真的有魔力。  
Translation:  Episode 15 have to say, Korean dramas really have magical powers.  
From GuiGui's Facebook Edited on 10Feb
In Episode 15, Cheon SongYi who has similarities like GuiGui, sees her daddy after 12plus years when she wakes up from surgery. (She almost died after falling from a high-wire stunt) She tells her dad this.... (I tried to summarize it as best I can) 
Your daughter needs to get back on her feet and do a "come back" This way, even if we can't be together, my daddy can see me daily on TV, cinema, & in the papers. I've been given time to think and realized... one can have a life span of maybe 100years max?...on average, most do not live that long. So, how much of it will I spend doing what I want to do?? ....like, the times I am enjoying what I love to eat... having wonderful conversations with the ones I love, or the moments when I can empty out my soul & speak from my heart? Or, like this (she is holding her dad's hand)... moments when I can hold my daddy's hand. Unlike others, we've lost much time to be together... we need to make up for them... I want to hold my daddy's hand for a long time to come. Therefore, I'm gonna do what I enjoy, like, acting, for a long time, b/c I love it! Yes, I'll count the calories, But will enjoy my food by going around the world in search of delicious dishes! When I fell from that high-wired, I died in essence...so,This time, I am going to spend my 2nd chance, the rest of my life given to me Wisely. 
I found it funny this connection to Food...She likes to Eat :)She really loves her daddy and she also works so hard/diligently... ( @BiruAngel @AngelAngie == talk about high wire acts! GuiGui loves them & SongYi almost died doing high-wire acts)I think she strives to live her life to the fullest :D

Archived