(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3 said: Do you know why he keeps on posting things about food, @lmangla? It's because he says he likes to eat. And his "ideal girl" must also like to eat. But since he and Guigui can't be together, this is his version of date night with Guigui. Virtual.  
And creative, don't you think? :) 

bouquet78 said:

IT'S SPAM TIME..!! HAHAH..

Too bad I do not know how to make a GIF and collage. @Gil Noona, how about the scene where GG lost the kaibaibo game and Taec said, 'Go!' and GG pout and replied,"Really?...!"....I like that scene too... :x

@bouquet78 I made a comic strip for you.. I hope you like it.. ;)

@Gil Noona, bravo! bravo!...thanks a million. Good job done. Although we have just started to fall for uri couple during this scene, their chemistry has already captured our hearts...there's already no return... :x :))

Lmangla
said:

packmule3

said:

MEOWRRRRH!!!
What do these posts have in common? 
Caption:  Eating CHOCOLATE-! YUMMY-! MEOW-
Caption: 옥캣이의 저녁식사-! DINNER-! MEOW
Translation: This is OkCat's dinner/meal! 

Chocolate and shellfish (like oysters, mussels, clams and scallops) are known 

aphrodisiacs...................

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Facebook on Fri, Feb 7 at 4.03pmCaption

:  

OH SORRY!!!  THIS IS REAL OKCAT BOOKMARK-!  MEOW!
Trivia:  OkCat posted some bookmarks too previously but they were posted before.  I think they were the same ones that @Leechalee  wrote on, describing our various imaginary 'job title' in the forum.  [哈哈]

Galina Glazunova said: I can say one thing, all the Hottest thinks, that he is in love ... To whom??? There is only one answer - it's Emma. He's too busy, he has a very busy schedule and he don't had the time  to fall in love with someone ... Physically, did not have time ... Besides Emma in his heart there is no place for a girl!And he soooo sexy guy! 

Galina Glazunova said: I can say one thing, all the Hottest thinks, that he is in love ... To whom??? There is only one answer - it's Emma. He's too busy, he has a very busy schedule and he don't had the time  to fall in love with someone ... Physically, did not have time ... Besides Emma in his heart there is no place for a girl!And he soooo sexy guy! 

b8l8

said:

Galina Glazunova

said:

I can say one thing, all the Hottest thinks, that he is in love ... To whom??? There is only one answer - it's Emma. He's too busy, he has a very busy schedule and he don't had the time  to fall in love with someone ... Physically, did not have time ... Besides Emma in his heart there is no place for a girl!And he soooo sexy guy! 

Galina Glazunova said: These thoughts came from fans after his words in the studio in Japan ... And yet there is one picture,  when Taecyeon did not go with the other members of the group in the cafe; he one went to look at the Ferris wheel in Nagoya ... He needed to be alone with his feelings ... I have this picture, published very similar, it was Taek ... But I don't know, how to add this photo to my comment ...  Only URL ... L90w710Gtzc.jpg

Guest gil_noona

packmule3 said: Hilarious, @gil_noona!
I'm so saving this gif. What a face! Can you also do his "sour" face?  The facial expression after he drank that vinegar/energy drink is classic.  Please? Thanks.  

Archived