(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Happy Friday @Korchick, well actually happy Saturday at your time zone. I have a question for you. It is regarding Korean age. Should Taec be 28 years old after Jan. 1, 2014?  His birthday is Dec. 27, 1988, he is 26 in Korean age, so on Dec. 27, 2013 he turned 27, and then you add one year to his age after Jan. 1st, so he is 28.right now, correct?

OkCat Facebook on Sat, Feb 8 at 4.24pm.
Caption :  With OKCAT'S LITTLE HERO-! MEOW-!

OkCat Twitter on Sat, Feb 8 at 4.22pm.
Caption :  오늘 옥캣이는 아기주인님과 함께 있다냥! MEOW!

"Whose baby is this?!"....kiyomi!...kekekeke...is this CEO's house? Thought only CEO has the giant Okcat?!... :))

Guest leechalee

mikoshine said: bouquet78 said:

OkCat Facebook on Sat, Feb 8 at 4.24pm.Caption

:  

With OKCAT'S LITTLE HERO-! MEOW-!
OkCat Twitter on Sat, Feb 8 at 4.22pm.Caption 

:  

오늘 옥캣이는 아기주인님과 함께 있다냥! MEOW!

Guest gil_noona

@Lmagla..This is for you.. A photo collage of the moments where Taec think he has won and super excited.. Mianhae for the late post..  ^:)^
itWtV4ehhxNNo.jpg

@

tamah

said: Happy Friday @Korchick, well actually happy Saturday at your time zone. I have a question for you. It is regarding Korean age. Should Taec be 28 years old after Jan. 1, 2014?  His birthday is Dec. 27, 1988, he is 26 in Korean age, so on Dec. 27, 2013 he turned 27, and then you add one year to his age after Jan. 1st, so he is 28.right now, correct?

Guest gil_noona

:)  You know me. Behind this cute little hair-do...

credit: i dunno. this was forwarded to me by a staffmember.

is this: 

"Okayyyy" 

@Gil_noona, Thank you for the collage. Do you want me to put it up on page 1500 for easy access? I can put it right under the names of the contributors.  

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@packmule3 unnie.. I don't mind if you don't mind.. Coz I don't shine if you don't shine.. Mwahaha..

Gil Noona thank you for doing the collage. super neat. :)
@leechalee -- awesome find to our collection of pics. no one thought of taking a photo of that moment when she dropped the stuff from the fridge. thanks for labeling it well as not comment spam and that it is not in the blog. makes it easy to update. after uploading so many pics, gifs, collages ~ am always confused if something is new or old.
:-B

comment spam!
945028_10152853847965038_1500304755_n.jp
observation #1: one of my favourite posts from GuiGui. this was uploaded on May 17 while global we got married was still airing
observation #2: there is something very romantic about this picture, even without the hearts that she has added. it is just a picture of their feet and yes, her feet are rather pretty, blue nail polish looks good on her toes and even those pink sandals look rather chic. he is obviously taking a nap or stretching exhausted while she is standing above him. these details are hardly romantic and yet, this picture is. why?

Guest leechalee

packmule3 said:

leechalee

said: I never understood this scene...

why was this GGs fault?

Blame belonged to

who ever put

the shopping away in the fridge, they didnt do it properly... 

Credit: to the owner

Edit: @lmangla I didnt "comment spam" this post because I couldnt find this pic in the blog

Archived