(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

Galina Glazunova said: These thoughts came from fans after his words in the studio in Japan ... And yet there is one picture,  when Taecyeon did not go with the other members of the group in the cafe; he one went to look at the Ferris wheel in Nagoya ... He needed to be alone with his feelings ... I have this picture, published very similar, it was Taek ... But I don't know, how to add this photo to my comment ...  Only URL ...  L90w710Gtzc.jpg

comment spam!
1525504_10151762993746157_1901946461_n.j
thought #1: why is the train so empty? where is everybody else?
thought #2: reminds me of those awful movies where somebody evil comes and starts shooting/stabbing/kidnapping the very few passengers on an almost empty train..
thought #3: which movie is that?
thought #4: not steven segal.. was some awful 80s movie where this ninjas started attacking.. what movie was that?
thought #5: okay, back to taecgui. they ate boiled eggs and that can cause bad breath. what did they do? use mouthwash? eat mints?
thought #6: oooh, that would make a great CF no? taecgui in a toothpaste or mouthwash commercial.
thought #7: sorry @spicystrawberry, got distracted by other random thoughts but your collage is really lovely. they look like a happy, comfortable couple and their smiles reach their eyes.

comments spam!
1528684_10151760955626157_391555553_n.jp
thought #1: did Taec ever go back there to have those cookies again? did he remember walking down with her?
thought #2: does Taec have those memory flashes when he is eating the cookies and is reminded of her?
thought #3: how come OkCat has not eaten any cookies or smashed some? do his friends tease and remind him of GuiGui by eating those cookies?
thought #4: does he ever see that pink colour and think "ah! the awful jacket the stylist made GuiGui wear...."

comments spam!
1557673_10151755075836157_699720451_n.jp
thought #1: why are they still wearing those aprons?
thought #2: why didn't the afternoon boys tease them for wearing such silly aprons?
thought #3: (pic #4) love how it was a shared moment between the two of them when she laughed on his shoulder because he looked at her and smiled back. even though she is giggling about meeting Nickhun unexpectedly, that moment is really only about the two of them because they are too busy looking at each other and laughing.

bibidep said: Galina Glazunova said: These thoughts came from fans after his words in the studio in Japan ... And yet there is one picture,  when Taecyeon did not go with the other members of the group in the cafe; he one went to look at the Ferris wheel in Nagoya ... He needed to be alone with his feelings ... I have this picture, published very similar, it was Taek ... But I don't know, how to add this photo to my comment ...  Only URL ...  L90w710Gtzc.jpg

packmule3 said: Lmangla said: indeed.. and we are just as creative no?
virtual coffee and cake ~ tick; virtual beach party ~ tick; virtual halloween party ~ tick; virtual couple shower ~ tick....
oooh, was someone inspired by us fans? or as someone noted in this thread, we are just like uri couple. we like food too and want an excuse to hang out even if it is virtually.
;)

Posting this for @Galina_Glazunova, @Galina Glazunova, @GalinaGlazunova...
BTW, @Galina, you haven't answered any of my questions. Will you kindly do so? Thank you.

This is a fan-art, not from TY, so please calm your beating hearts, my friends. lol.
tumblr_n0n3p05ROu1rkd5kwo1_500.png

Galina Glazunova said: What do you think, dears??? OKCAT write G...ui??? LOL Fan Art from Hottest... https://24.media.tumblr.com/a19a29e45a85c3929485e89544239286/tumblr_n0n3p05ROu1rkd5kwo1_500.png

@Packmule3 posted:OKCat Twitter on February 7, at 1:13 pm.Caption: 맛점하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 오랜만에 시장을 가보았다냥~냐냥냐냥! 
What do you have a taste for, nya-nyong? not sure of this 1st word, @minwooluv78, do you know? I think we talked about it before... It's been awhile but OkCat finally got a chance to go to the market,nyang~na nyang-na nyang!I believe he is referring to the open market... like the one he & GG went to for food/ingredients for house warming party ;))

wV2tkFu.jpg My son, Jared wishes everyone greetings and good wishes :) This photo is of Psy Duck = 1st generation Pokemon 
No! :) @Packmule3 I wouldn't jump ship... I like the "crazy" people I have met here!!I would miss my daily dose of laughter and fun... I have only "conversed" with a handful of the members here but I enjoy it here too much to leave.(Sorry, you are stuck w/me) I had a head cold..still have a little== I had been sleeping (a lot) :P

korchick said: @Packmule3 posted:OKCat Twitter on February 7, at 1:13 pm.Caption: 맛점하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 오랜만에 시장을 가보았다냥~냐냥냐냥! 
What do you have a taste for, nya-nyong? not sure of this 1st word, @minwooluv78, do you know? I think we talked about it before... It's been awhile but OkCat finally got a chance to go to the market,nyang~na nyang-na nyang!I believe he is referring to the open market... like the one he & GG went to for food/ingredients for house warming party ;))

Archived