(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

tamah said: Its so quiet here. Where is everyone. I tried searching online for latest activities of 2pm, nothing. I came across a video dated back 2012 about 2pm and funny chatting in a Japan concert. Enjoy.

The is the best I can find to replace the previous video.  Does anyone find any new or more recent clips of Taec or 2pm activities?  Where are the Hottests?  Also what is happening with Guigui? She is back from vacation is she filming her new drama soon?

Guest gil_noona

@Gil Noona....love your comics strip,please keep it coming...enjoy every bit of it! As all of us know Taec always show his caring side and did alot of things for Guigui.However, we may neglect that Guigui too has also very protective side towards Taec.She said many times 'be careful oppa'

@labbit Thanks @labbit.. I'm glad you like it.. I'll do it for you, but give me some time, okie..? I still owe @tamah a photo collage, need to get her photo collage done 1st.. Well, you know.. 1st come 1st serve.. kekeke..

Guest gil_noona

@Biruangel...I agreed with you!You also did very well with your gif..

Thanks very much too for providing us nice moving pics and when we requested.You are Daebak too!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

@BiruAngel Thanks for the compliments.. and I agreed with @labbit, you also did very well with your gifs.. :x

idgiruuW0Hfkx.gif

@

tamah

said:

korchick

said:

@tamah said:One thing I like about the age standard is great for people who can't remember people's name, so addressing them by the age appropriate title as noona, unnie, or hyung can't go wrong. I guess.Yes, @tamah :) it is quite convenient to just use "titles", however, you still have to use their names with "sshi", in the beginning... Remember? you have to decide how "friendly"/informal you can be with each other First.  And if you are the elder... you still have to address the younger ones by name ;))

labbit said: @Gil Noona....love your comics strip,please keep it coming...enjoy every bit of it! As all of us know Taec always show his caring side and did alot of things for Guigui.However, we may neglect that Guigui too has also very protective side towards Taec.She said many times 'be careful oppa' & 'I will protect you'.For example in Jeju beach when they crossing over water she said she just hv only him..in cave she scared he knock his head n when he start first to walk on the stones.Will be nice if you can do a comic strip or collage on this, I think this is very nice and sweet moments that touches us..

korchick said:*I am not sure what "daang-shin" translates to... it is something like, 'dear' (I really am not certain) For Taec & GuiGui, I think there will be a combination of endearments because Korean, English and maybe a little word here & there from Chinese & Japanese may get thrown in due to their past experiences & exposure to other cultures & languages :) I really don't see GG using "sshi" ;) Hope, that answered your question/s and it made some sense :)

@korchick, @BiruAngel, @labbit, @jennifer_lum, and the others,
What do you think of this? When he reached out to fix her make-up?  
tumblr_mur4cwdFc01shgwsto4_r1_400.gif

For me, this is like a guy reaching out to tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear. If I don't like him, I'd evade that hand or slap it away, and say with an irritated tone, "What are you doing?"  Because for me, there's something that says familiarity and "ownership"  about GROOMING somebody else. 

@Packmule3 said:Hmmmm...I think I can imagine her calling him that("sshi"), in bed, undressed, in a pervy way, to drive him insane.  She'll enjoy upsetting his tidy, organized world. Remember the picture of the almost-naked lady in the bridal salon? 

OMG!! GuiGui can come up with All Sorts =)) I Totally forgot about her "jokester" side and her desire to have Taec laugh, no matter what! Also, in bed (private) -- we can only conjecture what else she may get into or do or have him do!!!... ;)) LOL

korchick
said: @Packmule3 said:Hmmmm...I think I can imagine her calling him that("sshi"), in bed, undressed, in a pervy way, to drive him insane.  She'll enjoy upsetting his tidy, organized world. Remember the picture of the almost-naked lady in the bridal salon? 

OMG!! GuiGui can come up with All Sorts =)) I Totally forgot about her "jokester" side and her desire to have Taec laugh, no matter what! Also, in bed (private) -- we can only conjecture what else she may get into or do or have him do!!!... ;)) LOL

was looking through okcat's FB page and the comments on this picture from yesterday just cracked me up:
1797563_801845889830450_1731254751_n.jpg

just for @packmule3, your fav person in FB 1097999_209263552568714_1926275988_n.jpg (not sure what their name is) wrote this:
"Oh my god
My grandson...
Your head is really too big!!!!!"

LOL.. other comments:
OKACT U have a baby !? ^^meow~~~
who's baby?

flashback!
2PM%25E4%25B9%25BE%25E6%259D%25AF.gif
gif cr: http://glenna1106.blogspot.tw/2013/06/x-ep11.html

this was from the 2PM comeback special in May 2013. Look at the boys tease Taec by doing a gambei with their cup....
to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/2pm-and-gambei.html

Archived